[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they just use the eagl- I mean dragons to go see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sarahconnorlol.jpg (66KB, 861x720px) Image search: [Google]
sarahconnorlol.jpg
66KB, 861x720px
Why don't they just use the eagl- I mean dragons to go see if the wights are real and then snatch one up with the big dragon claws?
>>
>>86415455
>expecting a woman to do a man's work or any honest work.

lmao how naive r u son.
>>
>>86415455
I'm assuming this isn't the actual reason but I don't think it'd be wise to reveal the dragons to an enemy that is presumably capable of inventing a countermeasure too early especially on such a relatively small mission
>>
>>86415455
the night king can easily kill and zombify them

>>86415514
*tips virginity*
>>
>>86415583
>the night king can easily kill and zombify them
Sure he can
>>
>>86415583
>the night king can easily kill and zombify them
How?
>>
>>86415455
>>86415455
Can't risk the QUEEN!
>>
>>86415653
You're in for a good time next episode
>>
File: dont worry mlady.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
dont worry mlady.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>86415583
t. White knight
>>
>>86415455
they have white dragons
>>
stay in your containment thread you cancerous fucks
>>
>>86415672
With a spear :P
>>
Dragons are noble creatures.
>>
>>86415729
more like wight knight
>>
>>86415455
You don't want to give the game away to the Night King, who will 4D chess you. Did you see how he spotted those ravens that Bran was warging into? He made them scatter with a single icy glance. He could probably do the same to the dragons, and then next time he will have an icy scorpion ready to kill them with.
>>
>>86415653
Idk but i think he can. the leaks say that he'll do it. or he'll just zombify

>>86415729
nothing personnel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.