[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

filmfag here, I barely watch series because they're almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (179KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
179KB, 350x197px
filmfag here, I barely watch series because they're almost always boring, full of filler, have terrible pacing and shit

I really like GoT tho, it really reminds me of a movie, is there any series as great as this?
>>
entourage
>>
>>86412344
mad men is the greatest show ever, and the most cinematic imo
>>
>>86412344

No
GoT stands on its own
>>
>>86412818
''Hannibal'' and ''the young pope'' are cinematic masterpieces. Every frame a painting
>>
This has got tl be bait.
>>
>>86412885
>>86412818
>>86412388
What is it with this board and having unironically terrible taste
>>86413026
This shit. Also quarry.
>>
>>86412344
True Detective s1
Sopranos
Fargo
Breaking Bad
>>
Rome
Black Mirror
Westworld (it has filler but it's only 10 episodes and the gimmick is good enough to keep you hooked for that)
American Gods (style over substance will keep you interested)
>>
>>86412344
Maybe watch more HBO shows. There are alot of similarities with Rome and HBO, especially since alot of actors from Rome show up in GoT.
>>
Nothing is as immersive as GoT. I remember when I was watching the battle of the bastards I stood up in my room and pretended to swing a sword and fight in the battle. When Jon was in the pile of bodies I covered myself in pillows and blankets and pretended I was suffocating
>>
Terrible bait. GoT is a bad show and you should feel bad.
>>
>>86412344
Rome
Spartacus
>>
>>86413357
thats cool. when samwell was cleaning toilets i shat in a bucket and carried it the whole scene around my room for total immersion.
>>
>>86413357
I get immersed near christmas time if I watch the Wall scenes with Jon etc but nothing else from GoT does it for me. The only other time i've immersed myself like that is reading goblet of fire back in the day and always taking a nice bath whenever that bath chapter came up.
>>
>>86412344
Pillars of the Earth
>>
>>86412344
Rick & Morty: The Precursor Legacy
>>
>>86413793
came to post this
>>
>>86412344
Rome
The Wire all seasons
Fargo S1
True Detective S1
Boardwalk Empire seasons 1-3
>>
>>86413939
>1-3
What happened after 3?
>>
>>86413939

>not saying fargo s2, which is the best one

get out
>>
>>86414047
Nothing. I just stopped watching and therefore have no idea if I should recommend.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.