[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go in to buy a costume mask >Russian proprietor introduces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_ni4207357y1qfo9ju.jpg (52KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ni4207357y1qfo9ju.jpg
52KB, 500x282px
>go in to buy a costume mask
>Russian proprietor introduces his lovely young daughter

whut du?
>>
wife
>>
>>86409153
BORIS THE BLADE?!
>>
>>86409153
give him the dick
>>
realize that he's really Serbian and help him remove kebab
>>
>>86409153
The slav genes are strong with her.
>>
>>86409153
Is this Boris the blade?
>>
>>86409923
I like that serbian actor, he looks like some medieval aristocrat
>>
>>86409153
Why can't life be this good nowadays? Just be presented with a pure, beautiful and quiet Russian GF by her strict and principled father who loves me and is giving me permission to further both of our family's lines.
>>
i think im seeing double
>>
>>86409923
HEJ HEJ KIKORE
>>
>>86410018
Yeah why can't life be like this movie in which a secret cabal of wealthy elites kidnap and sexually abuse beautiful young women. If only we had groups of people who forced starlets and beauty queens into using drugs to further their career and then pimp them off to their friends as sex slaves. Good thing Kubrick was delusional and totally didn't have a clue as to what he was talking about.
>>
>>86410111
Look, I'm not talking about the movie as I haven't seen it. I'd like my wifey to be happy and untraumatized.
>>
>>86409507
>marry a hooker who will age horribly

Not a wise man.
>>
>>86410186
Yeah fuck movies. Only nerds watch that shit.
>>
>>86410186
Well your initial post is extremely ironic. The fact that the shopkeeper is presenting his daughter to Cruise is meant to be horrific and indicates that he's just another man willing to sell off his flesh and blood to be abused by the cult of sexuality that has run amok in society. The very act itself is traumatizing for all the parties involved.
>>
I'd rather be the Jap businessmen desu
>>
>>86409541
you mean, Boris the sneaky fucking Russian.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.