[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch daredevil >holy shit this is fucking awesome >watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: finn-jones-iron-fist-netflix.jpg (277KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
finn-jones-iron-fist-netflix.jpg
277KB, 825x464px
>watch daredevil
>holy shit this is fucking awesome
>watch this
>it's fucking awful

How did they manage to fuck this up so badly?
>>
They hired the faggot that ruined dexter
>>
>>86406431
Iron Fist is a D-list character. He didn't even have a monthly title back when I was reading comics in the 90s.
>>
>>86406431
was worth it for the hot asian chick
>>
>>86406431
production was rushed
actors only spent like ten minutes on choreography prior to filming scenes
>>
>>86406431
>How did they manage to fuck this up so badly?
Small budget and the production schedule was rushed as a motherfucker. They didn't have the time or money to work on good fight choreography, or even training for the actor.
Hopefully this skinny fuckboi hits the gym and takes some karate lessons.
>>
>>86406516

He's such a fucking bad choice for the character, he looks so fucking goofy.
>>
>>86406486
>Iron Fist is a D-list character.
As opposed to jessica who and luke cage?
>>
>>86406516
>>86406512

That's really not the biggest problem of the show, fight scenes are bad but not terrible. The biggest problem is that it's boring, and it has neither build-up nor climax. A flat line from the beginning to the end.
>>
>>86406431
Miscast

Ser Loras Tyrell should be getting fit as fuck and getting martial arts training
>>
>>86406598
That's a good point, but I can put up with all kinds of dumb bullshit if I can get some good action out of it.
But yeah. Literally nothing happens in the show.
>>
>>86406486
And the Fantastic Four don't have one as we speak. Are they D-List too?

Honestly should have followed the Immortal Iron Fist storyline. The story they told in season 1 was just underwhelming, there's no other way to put it. I'm not saying have Shou-Lou or the 7 capital cities, but Rand didn't really have his own world outside of Rand Tower, when the lore around his character is essential to understanding the nuance in the character.
>>
They only done it so they could make the Defenders.
>>
>>86406677
FF is probably the lowest tier team of any of the classic teams. Also, everyone knows the only reason they don't have a book is because of the movie rights issue between Fox and Marvel.
>>
>>86406677
Marvel is trying to kill off all the characters and titles they don't have the film rights too.
>>
>>86406803
Your delusional. FF was a pillar for Marvel for YEARS. Kirby, Ditko, Lee, all of em had hard ons for FF. What are the clasdic teams? Them and the Avengers? Ok.. so theyre number 2 in a 2 team listm and when you've got team ups like the Offenders and Great Lakes Avengers running around.. nah bub, your just wrong.

>>86406820
Yea I get that, but it's not like they're scrubbed off the planet. Hell, they were major players in the Secret Wars/Battle world series
>>
>>86406984
The avengers was always a title for characters that were having a hard time carrying their own books, sort of like the justice league. You put a few popular characters on the team to get exposure for the less popular.
>>
Why do netflix love hallway fights so much?
>>
>white fantasy appropriating asian cultures yet making asians the villains

what did shitty white male writers mean by this?
>>
>>86407411
It's the best setting to show off CQC skills.
>>
>>86407431
Here's the (You), now read the source material before returning to the thread.

>>86407315
You're absolutely right, Iron Fist and Luke Cage are actually great examples of this.
>>
>>86406431

I actually really liked the first episode and Danny's laid back fish out of water attitude. I liked it so much I actually wondered what all the complaints and fuss was about....another one that the pleb masses got wrong I thought.

But as the season dragged on and Danny started getting angrier and angstier (Angry Danny is SUPER cringe) I realized that the masses actually got it right for once.
>>
>>86407539
>read the source material

>implying it still isn't a white savior fantasy LOLIMBETTERTHANASIANSATTHEIROWNCULTURE bullshit
>>
>>86407914
even still the supporting cast was god tier and leagues better than daredevil and way better setting and story
>>
>>86406820

>Marvel is trying to kill off all the characters and titles they don't have the film rights too

This.

They even took things a step further with Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch by retconning them into not being Mutants or Magneto's children but instead they were created by the High Evolutionary.
>>
>>86407991

Ward Meachem was god tier but Harold Meachem was not.

The dad was corny as fuck.
>>
>>86407984
Trained from the time he was a child. Didn't just wake up kickin heads one day. Lived in K'un-Lun for years and lived that culture, was raised with that culture by Yu-Ti and the Thunderer.

Last response you're getting bub, educate yourself
>>
>>86406598
The fight scenes were some the worst, especially for a fucking superhero show PLUS the money thrown at this crap.
>>
>>86406431
Scott Buck doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>86408117
>haven't paid much attention to comics since I stopped reading them in the mid 90's
>Every once in a while check a wiki for some random character that popped in my head
>wtf_am_I_reading.jpg
I guess im glad I stopped reading them when I did because almost everything is terrible.
>>
>>86406431
When you have a mystical martial arts master empowered with glowing fists by a dragon, but choose to turn the entire first half of the series into a corporate law procedural with unlikable characters, then you've fucked up. Also, most fights were lame compared to what we already got in Daredevil. Just let fucking Ironfist wear his mask and then let a proper stunt artist do the crazy fight choreography that we'd expect from such a character.
>>
>>86406431
the lead in what is essentially a kung fu flick can't act or do kung fu.
>>
>>86406431
>people complain about Iron Fist
>ignoring objectively best supporting cast in a show with the Bateman evil brother, Trump as the evil father, the absolutely best girl asian karate waifu who could probably carry the entire show herself, badass british kunlun sidekick with the homoerotic overtones, Carrie Anne Moss is awesome in all of her 10 seconds of screentime with a tertiary character, and the sister was alright i guess
>>
Jessica Jones is even worse. At least I finished Iron Fist.
>>
>>86406431
Daredevil season 2 was total fucking crap.

Jessica Jones was total fucking crap.

Luke Cage was total fucking crap.
>>
>>86406496
This
>>
>>86413945
Yes pretty much
>>
>>86413945
I liked DD season 2 when it was focused on the Punisher.
>>
>>86414083

I can't wait for his show desu, hope they don't fuck it up.
>>
It was rushed to get to the Defenders.
>>
>>86413945
No, No, Kind of.
>>
>>86413945
daredevil season 2 was really good until the ninjas got introduced. it went downhill real fast
>>
>>86414083
only thing that was good about that season
>>
Joyfu was cute
>>
>>86406431
>Iron Fist comes out on Friday
>watch it over the weekend
>it's a fucking struggle because of how boring it is, notably the fighting
>Into The Badlands airs that same sunday
>the intro fight is better and more memorable than anything Iron Fist had
you guys should watch the better kungfu show
>>
>>86415537
I watched all season 1 and 2 of into the badlands after watching iron fist actually.

Excited for season 3
>>
>>86413945
Luke Cage started cringe but it started to get good but then went downhill after Cotton Mouth's death
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.