[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty will no longer stream for free on Adult Swim’s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot.png (501KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
501KB, 1366x768px
>When Rick and Morty’s third season premiered two weeks ago, Adult Swim made the first few episodes free.

>Sunday night, however, Adult Swim didn’t air a livestream. Those who visited the site excited for the fourth episode found that they couldn’t watch the episode live or for free. Only those with cable subscriptions to Adult Swim could log in after the episode aired to watch it or turn to traditional television.

>Adult Swim did give viewers a heads up on Twitter before the episode aired. The network tweeted out a video confirming that the new episode wouldn’t be available to stream without a cable login, adding that it may be time for pirates to “start your engines.”

>Adult Swim later confirmed to Polygon that it will no longer offer free livestreams of Rick and Morty.

>“Adult Swim livestreamed the first two episodes of Rick and Morty to kick off the new season and will continue to offer episodes to view online after they have aired on the network,” a network representative said.

https://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/8/15/16146424/rick-and-morty-live-stream-adult-swim
>>
>>
Eh, it was pretty strange that they went along and livestreamed the episodes honestly.

This decision is not surprising.
>>
Is this supposed to be surprising or supposed to make me mad? Get mom to buy you a subscription to your reddit show or shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1502768251933.jpg (166KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1502768251933.jpg
166KB, 1366x768px
>>86405209
You need to cut back the booze, anon.
>>
>DUDE WE WANT FREE SHIT LMAO

I thought only liberals wanted handouts?
>>
>>86405813
are you implying the target of this show isn't liberals?
>>
I found it funny that in the Rick+Morty subreddit (I use it to gauge popular opinion after episodes air, sue me) people are downvoted immediately if they criticize an episode. They are told that if they didn't like it it was because "they bought too much into the hype" or "it wasn't what they expected, but it was still good!"

But when the episode didn't air on Sunday there were in the first ten minutes threads calling Adult Swim an awful network, condemning the show, and saying they would never support the creators again (despite enjoying their product).

If I was Roiland+Harmon, I would absolutely detest this show's fanbase.
>>
>>86405150
>>Only those with cable subscriptions to Adult Swim could log in after the episode aired to watch it or turn to traditional television.
this is wrong. They still streamed it live online, it just required a cable login to view the stream.
>Polygon
Oh
>>
File: 1502303363386.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502303363386.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
Pickle rock non freed
must pay mony
>>
File: jhonen-vasquez-3.jpg (197KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
jhonen-vasquez-3.jpg
197KB, 900x750px
>>86406042
soon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.