[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck dragons "GOT" fuckable robots "WW" and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 17

File: eXNnYlGv.jpg (224KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eXNnYlGv.jpg
224KB, 1000x1000px
fuck dragons "GOT" fuckable robots "WW" and pickled ricks we need more human stories
>>
>>86401236
Shieeeeeet
>>
>>86401236
>time to redefine the culture
>migrants/refugees participating in and enjoying host country culture
There is no problem here.
>>
>>86402210
"oh but this thing whities did like 300 years ago happened so that means you're not allowed to complain"
>>
>>86402210
who exactly claims its not an invasion?
>>
File: whites.jpg (148KB, 606x499px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
148KB, 606x499px
>>86402370
>everything whites built is on genocide, racism and theft

>i-it d-doesn't m-matter..

WRONG
>>
File: 1456266644766.png (429KB, 767x394px) Image search: [Google]
1456266644766.png
429KB, 767x394px
>>86402210
one is literally millions of people with no skills and barbarian views of other humans

the other was a couple thousand that brought civilization to the worst shitholes of the world

establishing roads, trading economy, schools, modern medicine of the day, jobs, education

all of that was destroyed when they kicked all the colonialists out and are now de-evolved from where they were 100 years ago and far worse off and every 10 years or so hack each other to bits with machetes
>>
>>86402466
>all or most white person comes from an upper class family that's been in North America for at least 4 generations.
>>
>>86401180
>human
>niggers
pick one and only one
>>
>>86401180
>muh drugs
>muh boxing
>muh programs
>muh edjacashion
>muh hamsterdam
The Wire was trash. Literally all the social problems it portrays can be solved by black people not breaking the law.
Am I supposed to feel sympathy for people that run head-first into a wall and then complain about having a head-ache?
>>
>>86402210
>tribe in huts and panties are civilization
>>
>>86402466
this about jews or white people?
>>
>>86402908
Whatever about the argument that can be made about the first groups of blacks that started to drug deal and gang bang but if you were a kid growing up in those neighbourhoods what choice do you have? Especially when many comes from broken homes where their parents don't stop them from committing crimes
And I'm not even saying that I agree with many of the suggestions that are put forward to stopping this cycle of crime and poverty (e.g. more welfare, mo money fo dem programz) but to just dismiss it all as "stoopid niggers" makes you a stupid fucking nigger
>>
File: The_Wire_Dukie.jpg (45KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wire_Dukie.jpg
45KB, 506x316px
>>86403138
>>86402908
Explain him
>>
File: colonialism.png (1006KB, 611x1694px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism.png
1006KB, 611x1694px
>>86403004
>whites pretending people never had their own culture or way of life before their sociopathic campaigns

lel more deceitful white bullshit and white propaganda
>>
>>86403138
You would think that after a while blacks would catch on and see that continuously participating in crime and violence only perpetuates their cycle of poverty.
That moment of realisation doesn't ever seem to come. Instead they blame the white man for oppression and raycusm, while glorifying crime in their music, asking for more gibs and abandoning their baby mommas.
At a certain point you just have to question the intelligence of a group of people like that.
>>
>>86403262
The kid had no emotional support from his family.
>>
File: 42f.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
42f.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>86403381
with dukie we saw how someone can become bubbles & with michael becoming Omer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZIEvMu5NI
>>
>>86403340
>you believe those things only because of propaganda; I know because of the propaganda
this is violence
>>
>>86402466
Are Bob's parent Jews ?
>>
>>86403381
>You would think that after a while blacks would catch on and see that continuously participating in crime and violence only perpetuates their cycle of poverty.

I don't know what your experience with black people have been, but personally, most black people I've talked to understood this cycle. The problem is that realizing it doesn't necessarily give them a way out; a lot of the services they'd rely on to do this, such as education (I mean K-12), childcare, employment services, are ineffective at providing them with the tools they need to build a life for themselves.
>>
>>86403340
>white propaganda
you can fucking get your ass back to black africa and arab peninsula if you don't like it
>>
File: Rotheram.jpg (108KB, 615x766px) Image search: [Google]
Rotheram.jpg
108KB, 615x766px
>>86402210
>One boat
Try thousands.
>peacefully immigrate
pic related

>>86403340
Based on your comic here, I'd say Europe is currently undergoing the "invasion" stage of colonisation. There is hope, however, because "such regimes are, of course, unsustainable. The End!".
>>
>op wants some human stories
Completely agree will join the thread
>black people pic
Meh I can add something else
>thread descends
Nope. Better luck next time
>>
File: iq5.jpg (44KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
iq5.jpg
44KB, 580x381px
>>86403262
Dukie represents the 20% of blacks who are actually smart enough to integrate into white society as equals, and his heartbreaking story is meant to demonstrate how the failure of black society at the hands of the other 80% means that the ones that deserve to stand alongside us as equals will never get that chance.

The Wire, particularly season 4, is actually incredibly redpilled, if only unintentionally.
>>
>>86401180
"human" stories ruined tv shows
>>
>>86403262
Dukie spent his entire childhood being bullied and demeaned by everyone around him. He lived in conditions that were barely above homelessness, his friends only kept him around to pick on him (except Michael), and he never got the support he needed to succeed in school except from Prez. So when it came time for him to go to high school, he didn't have the confidence he needed in himself to make the leap (especially since this came around the time Michael abandoned him, one of the only people who'd had his back in his life).
>>
>>86403748
The sad reality is that when 40% of your demographic is functionally mentally retarded, no amount of schooling, childcare, or employment services will be able to pull out of the cycle of poverty and government dependence, at least not in the 20th century knowledge economy.

The mechanization of low-skill agricultural labor and the subsequent adoption of the remaining agricultural work by seasonal/migrant hispanic labor was probably the single worst thing to happen to African Americans because it blew to pieces the best shot that 30-50% of them had at something resembling self-sufficiency.

There's hope for the top 20-30% of blacks to integrate into the modern economy, but they mostly have already, and in many cases are in over their heads due to affirmative action (i.e. a black person with an IQ of 110-115 becomes a Doctor, whereas a white with the same scores becomes a nurse, while a black with an IQ of 95 becomes a nurse while a white with similar scores becomes a nurse's aid, etc). The rest are completely and utterly fucked in a modern economy that requires you to have an IQ of 95 or more in order to partake in the American Dream.
>>
>>86401180
Fuck off with your glorified nigger trash
>>
File: 1485898461323.png (202KB, 299x331px) Image search: [Google]
1485898461323.png
202KB, 299x331px
>b-but you see, t-the city iself is actually the main character
>>
>oh boy a Wire thread
>nope it's a /pol/ thread
>>
>>86404826
Lefty/pol/ instigated it
>>
>>86401180
The Wire is massively overrated.

It's good, but it's not upper echelons of television tier like everyone believes.
The writing is quite shallow and contrived at times to hamfist social commentary; usually conveyed by obvious analogies like chess or the education system. The characters themselves are likable and often relatable, able to carry the show, but even they fall prey to the poor writing and become caricatures (Brother Mouzone, McNulty the Ripper, Omar, etc.) in a world desperately trying to ground itself in realism.

The show is weighed down by socio-political commentaries and falls short of being a great character drama a la The Sopranos, Mad Men, or Deadwood.
>>
>>86404826
See, I actually LIVE in Baltimore, and there's no way that this city WON'T leave you with some /pol/-tier observations after a year or two.
>>
Oh boy, who could've predicted this thread would be derailed and not in fact be about the interesting characters in The Wire?
>>
>>86402210
>women and children on boats

yeah right...
>>
>>86405013
Are you able to make that argument again without bringing up Brother Mouzone and Omar?
>>
>>86401180
AYO HOL UP
WHERE OMAR AT
>>
>>86403951
>slags selling themselves for cigars, booze and electronics is now rape
Ok
>>
>>86405112
>make that argument again but under my special stipulation
RIBBON
ON
WRIST
>>
>>86402210
And still better than you nigger
>>
>>86404903
>muh leftypol beogyeman
or
>everything I dont like is leftypol

hummmm
>>
Niggers are barely human
>>
>>86402456

The daily telegraph? it says it right there...
>>
>>86402210
Mate aborigines are probably the least developed culture in human history. If no one had landed in Aus they'd be doing the same thing they were doing for the 40k years prior
>>
>>86405234
And?
They were probably better then now
>>
>>86405234
>If no one had landed in Aus they'd be doing the same thing they were doing for the 40k years prior

And?
>>
>>86405170
>>86405013 talks about poor writing and caricatures and then refers to those two. Now everyone agrees they don't exactly fit in perfectly, but what about all the other ones who are considered some of the best characters put to screen? An argument for a show being bad is bring up a few controversial side characters and then act like the whole show is like that? I can do that with Sopranos, Mad Men and Deadwood too, but it would be a retarded argument.
>>
>>86405280
The same honestly applies to blacks. The biggest mistake we made was deciding to half-ass our colonization of Africa instead of either leaving them be or wholesale genociding them a la the injuns.

By choosing the shitty middle ground, we instead pulled an entire continent of median IQ70 missing links 50,000 years into the future in a matter of a century or two, only to to act shocked and horrified when it turned out that our modern technology only served to amplify the destructive tendencies of their primitive biology with catastrophic results just about everywhere that it was allowed to pan out.
>>
>>86405207
hmmm, sounds like someone needs to find a horseshoe
>>
>>86405317
>a few controversial side characters
>Omar the gay superman, and McNulty the Serial Killer are actually two main characters
Okay, champ.
>>
File: 1449445730334.jpg (181KB, 563x821px) Image search: [Google]
1449445730334.jpg
181KB, 563x821px
>>86402466
Delet this atisemitic cartoon right now!!
>>
>>86405435
Omar is based on a real person and the serial killer is just the final season.
>>
>>86405435

>calls Omar and McNulty caricatures
>wanks shows like Deadwood and Sopranos

lol
>>
File: 1502791234473.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502791234473.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>86403340
You all gonna hang someday.
>>
>>86405418
Well, just go to /pol/
>>
>>86405381
>IQ is a reliable measure of the human mind
kek
everytime
>>
>>86405487
>Omar is based on a real person
Doesn't excuse making his character shallow action schlock. Leatherface was based on a real person too, is he suddenly a realistic character now?
>the serial killer is just the final season
Yes, an ENTIRE season. You're not invalidating my point at all, merely making excuses.
>>86405505
>no argument
lol
>>
>>86401180
niggers arent human
>>
OP actually made a good point, the popularity of GoT and Westworld is only a negative influence for the future of HBO as we know it

Hope The Deuce does well
>>
>>86403951
That Di Maria deal was really stupid.
>>
>>86402581
>the other was a couple thousand that brought civilization to the worst shitholes of the world
Oh boy, so if some dude comes to my house, enslaves me for years, kills a bunch of my friends, but then while I'm working for him he teaches me how to be a doctor, I'm supposed to be happy about it?
>>
>>86405602
Not an argument
>>
>>86405559
>Height is a reliable measure of athletic ability
>kek
>everytime

FTFY. It's an imperfect yardstick, but like height in the sporting world, it measures something that's clearly pretty damn important when it comes to socioeconomic/societal success, and something that no amount of training can effectively remediate or replace.
>>
>>86405782
facts arent arguments
>>
>>86405862
That's not a fact
It's your opinion
I could say you are not human andclaim it's a fact, but it would still be bullshit because I can't prove it
>>
>>86403048
>>86403686
That's more accurate for upper class white people, which incidentally is filled with jews though
>>
>>86405834
Yeah, I would agree it's a good way to measure the human mind if it was not highly affected by the environment
Until they can fix that it's 100% bullshit in my book
>>
>>86405963
Are you saying that whites are trying to copy jews?
>>
>>86401180
>>86401180
don't see any humans in your pic, OP
>>
>>86405926
if you need proof look at africa and chicago
>>
>See a Thread picturing my favourite show
>Hope for friendly anons discussing my favourite show. The worst it could be is 4>3>1>1>5 type chatter
>*Click*
>POL LITE EDITION!

Guys I hear there are some feminist lesbian Jewish niggers, hoping to destroy western civilisation over on v. I'm sure you can bravely share frog memes and badly cited statistics over there.
>>
>>86402466
>everything whites built is on genocide, racism and theft

Why was everyone else so easily dominated if whites hadn't already achieved a technological and cultural advantage?
>>
>>86406154
4>3>2>1>5
>>
>>86405994
Like height, IQ has been proven t be negatively affected by environment, but not positively, i.e. malnutrition in childhood can cause you to be shorter or have a lower IQ than you might otherwise become, but no amount of perfect nutrition will turn you into Stephen Hawking or Yao Ming and make you smarter and taller than you'd get with merely adequate nourishment.

This suggests that it measures something that'e every bit as biologically-rooted as height.
>>
>>86406210
Swap 1 and 3 and i'm OK with this.

Though mine's more like
1>2>4>3>5
>>
>be black
>sell drugs
what a great show
>>
>>86406226
Sure, but the enviroment play a role just as important as the genotype of the individual
Also, height and IQ are two completely different things entirely
>>
>>86406250
It's hard to rank them because the quality gap between the first four Seasons is small but it really falls through on S5 but S5 was still a fine piece of television .
>>
>>86406226
>but not positively
Yeah, I mean, it's not like the social condition of said individual could affect it positively, with, let's say, a better education :')
Sometimes I wonder if /pol/tards even read what they are writing or if they just parrot everything from some infographic
>>
>>86405381
The same honestly applies to blacks. The biggest mistake we made was deciding to half-ass our colonization of Africa instead of either leaving them be or wholesale genociding them a la the injuns

You're a retard. The injuns died because their immune systems were shit and unable to handle Eurasian germs. Some Africans deep in the jungle died for similar reasons too but largely Africans had enough exposure to withstand Eurasian germs.
>>
oh wow I wasn't expecting racism itt
>>
>>86406462
>the wire thread
>devolves to bunch of under qualified retards talking like they have an authority on race and iq
>>
>>86406364
It does not. Adopted whites and blacks in rich families have similar IQ gap as that in the other families and environements in the 1st world.

Blacks are just dumber.
>>
2 is essential to 1, it is one long season with just another POV.

3,4,5 were all mediocre, but 1+2 = masterpiece.
>>
>>86406628
Sorry, I know it's important for you, but anyone with a proper education would never take you seriously
>>
>>86406628
[Citation needed]
>>
>>86406364
I mostly use height because it's a somewhat arbitrary biological yardstick that is largely heritable in nature and varies between genders and races but is so obvious that everybody is 100% OK talking about it.

Intelligence, an amorphous biological trait that IQ does an imperfect, if not fairly accurate job of measuring, likely behaves similarly in terms of absolute heritability and unbridgeable gaps between population groups.

>>86406410
Education has been proven to have little to no effect on IQ, at least in adulthood (though gaps can be closed via education in childhood, they all seem to reappear as kids progress through their teens, again suggesting that IQ measures something biological that develops in lockstep with known neurological developmental milestones), and an adult with an IQ of 145 and a shitty highschool education will still wreck someone with an IQ of 120 and a PhD on an IQ test.

That's why height is such a useful example. You can take someone who's 5'5" and have them doing crossfit since middleschool and they'll likely still get their shit pushed in if you stuck them in a slam dunk competition with someone who was 7'+, even if they had minimal athletic training.
>>
>>86406679
Not an argument.
>>86406698
There are many studies done with adopted people divided by race in middle class and higher families.

Blacks are just, on average, dumber than whites. Of course this applies only to blacks in 1st world. The ones in Africa are fair bit more retarded.
>>
>>86406628
Did you know, hunter gatherer populations frequently have larger average brain sizes compared to individuals from agrarian societies, the argument being that "advanced" civilisations absorb and even use dullards.

That would mean that naked black folk from deepest Sudan probably have more grey matter than you, arguing about how dumb they are on the internet.

>Citation Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari

Oh shit that's a Jewish name! Yeah guess what fuckers, they write books too!
>>
>>86406698
Every IQ twin study ever performed. The data is ugly as fuck to anyone who actually wants the world to be something resembling an inherently good/fair place, (just as hitting Tinder is ugly AF for a man who's 5'4") but that doesn't mean that it isn't the reality.

>>86406679
>Sorry, I know it's important for you, but anyone who has been properly indoctrinated by the egalitarian left would never take you seriously

FTFY

Me, I'm more of an "if we don't acknowledge ugly realities, we will never be able to fix them" sort of guy.
>>
>>86406777
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>86406810
Of course, the results in the two previous pic are for blacks who are well off, live in 1st world, in middle class and higher families.

Blacks of Africa with all sorts of heavy contextual disadvantages (such that are not in white middle class America) are worse off, way, worse off.

Does it mean they need to be killed for being on average as people dumber? No.
>>
>be liberal
>accept the Evolution theory
>don't accept the fact that some Humans evolved differently
why are they so stupid?
>>
>>86406679

>you're wrong because my feelings
>>
>>86406778
>>Citation Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by
>Yuval Noah Harari
>Oh shit that's a Jewish name! Yeah guess what fuckers, they write books too!

It's almost as if a group that lives as an outsider in hosts societies and owes its continued success within those societies to its above-average IQ DOESN'T want everyone else talking about IQ relating to success because then they might start noticing that a certain far minority group has ridden it to a position of vastly disproportionate power within those societies.
>>
File: wut.png (141KB, 172x344px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
141KB, 172x344px
>>86401180
>andre royo never received any awards or nominations for his portrayal of Bubbles
Bubs was all heart and genuinely induced some major feels.
>>
>>86407045
>>86406981
>>86406972
>>86406864
Why are you retards shitting up a /tv/ board especially a thread dedicated to discussing a /tv/ show . I'm not taking anything you say as fact because your citations are pictures with no context or actual source and you have no intellectual authority on this subject. If I really wanted to learn about rave and I , I wouldn't consult some college dropout closet racist /pol/ fag
>>
>>86407172
Race and iq*
>>
>>86407172
Nice argument
>>
Best show desu
>>
>>86407172
Not an argument.

>Race and IQ.
You don't need to address dropouts for that. It has been studied, compulsively and extensively, at the highest university level by bright minds.
>>
>>86407282
>It has been studied, compulsively and extensively, at the highest university level by bright minds.

This.

And suppression of this knowledge by the academic left proves that they are just as completely uninterested in actual science as the oil companies, tobacco companies, the Koch Brothers or young-earth creationists. They only care about "science" so long as they can use it to further their own political dogma. Any science that might contradict their sociopolitical canon is essentially verboten. They're as bad as the Nazis and the Stalinists when it comes to that.
>>
>>86407524
Preach it, brother. The moment we address that whites have lower IQs than, say, South Koreans, African Americans have lower IQs than White Americans, we can start working towards progress to help each of them rise higher in their progress.

And no I don't suggest euthanizing people with double digit IQs.
>>
>>86407590
Exactly. I hate that discussing intelligence vs race automatically makes me a "white nationalist" when one of the central tenets of racial realism is that 1.5 billion nonwhite people are higher up on the intellectual totem pole than whites are.
>>
>>86406777
>asians
>culture is centered around muh honour and doing well in studies
>highest IQ
Really makes you think >>86406700
>>
>4chan suddenly loves niggers
What happened?
>>
>>86406810
> N<100
Dropped.
>>
>>86407172
>See this post
>Knew triggered poltards wouldn't understand it
>look at replies
>>86407220
>>86407282
Yup
>>
>>86408306
More than half this thread is retards saying "dem naggerz ain't humanz"
>>
The Wire being better than Game of Thrones of all things is not exactly a high bar to cross.
>>
Bluepilled show

David (((Simon)))
>>
>>
>>86408990
Young pope is shit
>>
File: Six_Feet_Under.jpg (76KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
Six_Feet_Under.jpg
76KB, 768x433px
>>86401180
I've been watching Six Feet Under. It's about as "human stories" as you can get. I get a huge William Faulkner vibe from the whole production. It's great.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.