[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking 40 year old karate guy keeps bullying me and doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: john-kreese-e1380066584659.jpg (45KB, 399x545px) Image search: [Google]
john-kreese-e1380066584659.jpg
45KB, 399x545px
This fucking 40 year old karate guy keeps bullying me and doing karate at me. I'm still in high school and wear my jeans too tight, as is the fashion at my time. How do I convince him and all his karate gang to stop doing karate at me?
>>
>>86401108
I don't know OP but watch out for
SPOOKY
SCARY
SKELETONS
>>
>>86401108
Befriend an extra-terrestrial
>>
>>86401108
Daniel-san should have done it the american way. Show up at school with a gun and kill them all.
>>
Do a series of chores for an eccentric lonely man and in doing so learn the power of Ka-ra-tay.

Also piss him off by catching a fly in chopsticks, and steal his money when he gets drunk and grieves his dead family.
>>
>>86401108
seriously though, what was his fucking problem? was it a symptom of micro dick?
>>
Is that a disguesed promo thread for the upcoming Karate Kid series with Ralph Macchio and William Zabka?
>>
File: choose+one[1].jpg (134KB, 1600x748px) Image search: [Google]
choose+one[1].jpg
134KB, 1600x748px
>>86401108

now clean car
then I tell you later
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8ZUsFkrNQE
>>
>>86402057
How does a gardener afford a collection of vintage automobiles? Asking for a friend
>>
>>86401962
It was PTSD about Vietnam. They never tell us, but they show evidence of it in the movie with pic sof him as soldier in vietnam (or Korea... anyway, the specific war isn't important). This is to parallel how Mr Miyagi dealt with his own war trauma in a different way.
>>
>>86402143
Presumably he restored them himself.
>>
>>86402143
He owned the houses. He was just the janitor because he keeps his money and buy cars with it. Paying an employee would mean one less car.
>>
>>86402206
Fucking Asians buying up the west coast. Makes me so angey.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.