[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty has TWO shitty episodes a season. Guess they decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Red and Morty.jpg (3MB, 3457x1927px) Image search: [Google]
Red and Morty.jpg
3MB, 3457x1927px
Rick and Morty has TWO shitty episodes a season. Guess they decided to use them up early this time
>>
The one I just watched with the vindicated was the worst episode of the show yet
>>
>>86399753
The one with the collective bitch was good, WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>episode with Unity
>episode with Lincler
>shit

kys
>>
>>86399844
Came to post this exact post. KYS OP
>>
>>86399753
You're showing pictures of episodes 2 & 3 of season three in that picture, not episodes 2 & 4.
>>
Why does it say s3e4 when the picture is of s3e3?
>>
>>86399901
Episode 1 aired on April fools you fool. Thats 3 and 4

>>86399844
>>86399875
you have shit taste

>>86399809
only good part is when Rick tries to kill himself. The episode is boring.

>>86399783
I'll have to disagree. Did you actually enjoy that shitty Therapist episode?
>>
>>86399933
>only good part is when Rick tries to kill himself.
And everything that came before that led to that is just superfluous? Man whatever
>>
File: Red and Morty.jpg (3MB, 3457x1927px) Image search: [Google]
Red and Morty.jpg
3MB, 3457x1927px
>>86399908
>>86399901
Nvmim a dumbass. youre right

fixed
>>
>>86399753
There was nothing wrong with the hivemind episode
>>
>>86399753
>Shit s1 ep
>not Raising Gazorpazorp
You're not making any sense even by shitposting standards.
>>
>>86399753
Ep 4 was the worst one so far in S3. Unity ep was great and it's odd you picked it over the improv ep from S2.
>>
>>86399783
>Yeah it did feel less diverse in there
Female writers man
>>
>>86399976
s3 e1 is so much worse than 2,3.
>>
Those two episodes in season 3 are great, EP 4 is the currently weakest one
>>
File: pilalla.jpg (204KB, 1734x904px) Image search: [Google]
pilalla.jpg
204KB, 1734x904px
Only first episode of season 3 was good. Adult Swim had to hire woman because of some bullshit quotas and I suspect they are the ones who made these episodes so bad. Why do women have to ruin everything?
>>
>>86399753
I honestly think this season has been pretty good so far, just not in a Rick and Morty way. Like, if I'd never seen Rick and Morty before I would really like this season. It's just a totally different tone. It's lost its sense of adventure and carelessness. Instead it seems to be going for more of an overarching emotional theme and fewer, less ambitious jokes.
>>
>>86400427
Wow. I'm looking forward to ep 5. It's odd that although Harmon and Roiland are the creators, they don't seem to write very many episodes. Anyway, the three roastie episodes are some of the worst the show has ever had so I really hope the next episode is great both because I want just good episodes but also to show it's because of the women.
>>
>>86399753
s2's are objectively wrong you fucking nigger
>>
>>86400428
Proof that women literally do not understand comedy. Maybe from a womans perspective they did a great job continuing the Rick and Morty show and that they included all the parts that were visible to them, but unfortunately the actual jokes were impossible for them to perceive.
>>
>>86400428
>I honestly think this season has been pretty good so far
This season has been painfully unfunny and this fourth episode was the breaking point. It can't even just be used as background noise it's so bad.
>>
File: C9y1yODUAAA3Fup.jpg large.jpg (588KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9y1yODUAAA3Fup.jpg large.jpg
588KB, 2048x2048px
>>86400427
>>
Shit episodes:
>Season 1
none
>Season 2
Mortynight Run, Get Schwifty, Tiny Rick, Interdimensional Cable 2, Purge
>Season 3
Rickmancing the Stone, Pickle Rick, Vindicators
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.