[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, just finished watching season 3, I have 2 questions: -Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 70.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
70.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
So, just finished watching season 3, I have 2 questions:

-Why does Chuck have to sell HHM? Isn't he one of the owners? This might have been answered already, but I forgot why, if they did explain it.

-Why didn't Jimmy do the battery trick years and years earlier, to convince Chuck that his condition was psychological? Again, this might have been answered earlier in the series, but I just can't remember.

Also, how did /tv/ like this season? I think it was pretty good.
>>
>Chuck McGill
>formerly Sneed
>>
>>86399240
>Why does Chuck have to sell HHM? Isn't he one of the owners? This might have been answered already, but I forgot why, if they did explain it.
HHM is partnered by both Chuck and Howard. Due to the events of the show, Howard decides to basically chuck him out of HHM. The only way to do this is by Howard buying out Chuck's partnership as per their agreement/contract. This is why Chuck is basically getting 3 million dollars (I think) out of Howard who is paying a majority of it out of his own pocket.

>Why didn't Jimmy do the battery trick years and years earlier, to convince Chuck that his condition was psychological? Again, this might have been answered earlier in the series, but I just can't remember.
Not direct, but Jimmy really does care for Chuck's well being and they are brothers. I mean it's like finding out one of your family members is a drug addict. The ones closest usually don't see it.
Jimmy also was usually submissive to Chuck. He has tendency to to stick by Chuck's side like in the beginning of the series. And I guess it was only recently that Jimmy was finally and fully convinced that Chuck's condition was entirely psychological when Chuck was hospitalized.
>>
>>86399551
>HHM is partnered by both Chuck and Howard. Due to the events of the show, Howard decides to basically chuck him out of HHM. The only way to do this is by Howard buying out Chuck's partnership as per their agreement/contract. This is why Chuck is basically getting 3 million dollars (I think) out of Howard who is paying a majority of it out of his own pocket.

Can't he just refuse to sell his share tho? Why does he have to sell it?
>>
>>86399772
>Can't he just refuse to sell his share tho? Why does he have to sell it?
Chuck is refusing to sell. Yet both of them know how the contract works and Howard is using some clause to essentially kick Chuck out, but Howard has to pay Chuck for it. Don't look too much into it, but if you want to rewatch the scene where they actually discuss this issue I believe it's in episode 9 or 10.
>>
so did Chuck and hero
>>
I hate that despite being probably the best show on television, BCS threads die because it's not Game of Thrones. GoT fucking sucks.
>>
>>86401165
That's all /tv/ is now. You'll have to wait for the latest season to be over
>>
>>86401165
It really is one of the best for sure. GoT was good when they were adapting books, but turned into shit the moment they ran out of books.
>>
>>86400432
No he faked his own death, he'll return as Hank Shrader
>>
>>86400432
No, Sneed killed him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.