[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a shit man voice >poor dancer >looks like garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484442440513.png (741KB, 1280x800px)
1484442440513.png
741KB, 1280x800px
>has a shit man voice
>poor dancer
>looks like garbage on screen
I'm having trouble finishing La La Land because of this shit did anyone walk out of theaters over this?
>>
>>86398653
>man voice
even hotter tbqh
>>
I had more issues with the fact her character is constantly cucking Gosling's character. I mean, the ending is basically showing how frivolous women are and she's completely hateful. Legit has him destroy his dreams just so he can be around her and then still walks away. Cunt. It was probably the movie I was most mad at, at the time. Gosling's character would have been good if he wasn't such a fucking cuck getting exploited 24/7.

>she slips a thousand times and fucks up on the daily
>"it's ok, we'll talk it out"
>he fucks up once
>"you fucking pig, out of my life"

I HATE HER SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT. The best character in this movie is the literal city.
>>
>>86398663
But it's not tbqh she looks hideous
>>86398761
I guess thats the dishonest writing
>>
>>86398653
Do people actually get this upset when actors aren't attractive enough? I'm honestly curious, it has never bothered me. I did think the dancing was pretty shit though.
>>
>>86399669
Her being busted and the fact she can't act yes is bothersome. She has no redeeming qualities, it isnt merely her not being good looking its because she honest to god is ugly.
>>
>>86398653

She sucks at singing.

I love it. Fucking failed Broadway but gets an award for dancing and singing in movies. Guess it's easier with takes and studio editing.
>>
>>86398663
girls with raspy voices are so qt. Dakota Fanning and Natalie Portman instantly come to mind.
>>
>>86399749
>I can't masturbate to this actress so that means she's a bad actor
Genuinely hope they come for your video games.
>>
>>86400646
Alexa Chung's smoker voice is what turned me on to raspy voices.
>>
>>86400713
>you like video games too!
Lmfao
Stone is a shit actress that only redditor influx phoneposters like. She acts the same in everything watch more films.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.