[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He may have been your father bot, but he wasn't your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>He may have been your father bot, but he wasn't your daddy
>I'm damn lucky you was my boy
;___; How can capeshit make me have these feels
>>
It was a simple father and son moment that most non-autistic people should be able to relate to on some level.
>>
By being a shut-in virgin with no friends and fucked up relationship with your parents.
>>
His retardef whistle arrow was fucking op
>>
>>86395231
Because you're a sappy retard
>>
>>86395231
Whoa, Quill was a bot?
That explains why he had superpowers.
I get it now.
>>
File: lKPaHzp.jpg (20KB, 575x356px) Image search: [Google]
lKPaHzp.jpg
20KB, 575x356px
>>86395374
>retardef
>>
>>86395231

Field of Dreams syndrome.
>>
>>86395374
In a universe with people like Vision or Scarlett Witch, the arrow really wasn't all that OP.
>>
It's like only GotG mvoies are allowed to have any sort of soul in the MCU
>>
>>86395663
I liked AntMan.
>>
>>86395723
I'm not a huge fan of MCU but I like him more than Thor movies.
>>
>>86395619
but the arrow should be able to be mass produced or something, why is he the only one with one
>>
>>86395964
Probably something to do with whatever Alien race he is, and being able to control with what he has installed on his head. I don't think we've seen another of his race, but who knows. There's a lot of Star Trek-like "humans with different colored skin"-type aliens, so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>86395231
Really? That made you have the feels? That's stupid, OP.
>>
>>86395231
>capeshit
It's not even capeshit at this point, it's just a sci-fi blockbuster film with hues and memes which is the way Marvel films are going
>>
File: 1337563772998.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1337563772998.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
Maybe since this movie had one writer and a director whom actually was given a chance to put his vision on screen

Maybe also giving us time to attach to these characters and developing them enough, as well as make them overall likeable
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.