[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Justice League' Rumors: Joss Whedon Scraps Zack Snyder's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 34

File: 1468639574470.jpg (40KB, 947x912px) Image search: [Google]
1468639574470.jpg
40KB, 947x912px
www.christianpost.com/news/justice-league-rumors-joss-whedon-scraps-zack-snyders-original-ending-for-the-movie-195329/

>Rumor has it that the original ending of "Justice League" supposedly involved the arrival of Darkseid, which would be a cliffhanger to be fully tackled in "Justice League 2." However, according to reports, Whedon has removed the said ending, resulting into the conclusion of "Justice League's" story "like a movie" and without a cliffhanger.

It's all downhill from here
>>
idk it could be okay.
The thing that all bad cape films suffer from these days is trying to hard to be advertisements for other films.
>Age of Ultron
>Batman vs Superman
>Iron Man 2
>Amazing Spiderman 2
all suffered in this way.
If they focus on having an actual complete film, from start to end, using/mentioning only the characters in the actual film then it might actually turn out to be okay.
I would be okay with a thanos-like hint of darkseid at the end, but they just need to play with the characters they've set up so far
>>
>>86385198
>joss and geoff work with zach during pre-production
>Zack leaves because his daughter committed suicide
>DUDE CHANGE THE MOVIE
lol
if anyone buys any of this they are fucking stupid
>>
>>86385703
weird you spelled his name wrong and then you spelled it correctly
>>
>Whedon has removed the said ending, resulting into the conclusion of "Justice League's" story "like a movie" and without a cliffhanger
but thats a good thing
>>
>>86385761
SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
JUST look at that weekend drop
Losing money? holy cow
not even china can save it now
LOOK OUT here comes the SpiderFlop
>>
b-but my after credits scene
>>
Good, if one thing zach snyders bad at its an ending
>>
>>86385618
>>86385794
This. Joss learned from his mistakes with marvel and is trying to fix DC.
>>
File: IMG_0703.gif (155KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.gif
155KB, 255x224px
>>86385198
>Rumor
>>
>>86385198
>conclusion of "Justice League's" story "like a movie

I actually like this A LOT. 'member when they used to make movies like this? I 'member, and I like it.

And for the lil children with ADHD, the original plan for a Justice League two-parter, like Infinity War, went right out the window after the terrible reception BvS got, I'm actually surprised they were still going for it after compressing the two into Justice League and still ending on a cliffhanger. Glad they didn't go for something in-between and just committed to one vision.
>>
H, r-f k.
>>
WHYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 2e2c619.jpg (128KB, 1200x1239px) Image search: [Google]
2e2c619.jpg
128KB, 1200x1239px
>The hero we deserved

Fuck off Snyderfags. Go cry somewhere else.
>>
Trust DC they haven't let us down yet
>>
What? This is old news.

They decided to change the ending fucking ages ago, around the same time they said that Justice League 2 would be its own film rather than linking directly to the first one as a "Part 2".

This isn't Whedon at work, this was planned way before he even signed on to help direct.
>>
>>86385198
>resulting into the conclusion of "Justice League's" story "like a movie" and without a cliffhanger.

I hate the cinematic universe craze as much as anyone but plenty of old movies ended with cliffhangers.
>>
>>86386567
https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/06/22/justice-league-set-report-the-story-the-costumes-the-villains-and-more/#21b13212626c

This article came out June last year.

"During the set visit, Deborah Snyder and Charles Roven explained that there is no “Part 1” and “Part 2” anymore for Justice League (which is what the original announcement of release dates said) because this film is now a self-contained story."

"But director Zack Snyder explained that Justice League is indeed a single story without a cliffhanger story continuing into a second half, but that there is still another film with an existing release date and Justice League sets up a future for the DCU and the team."
>>
>>86385863

Sucker Punch ending is pure kino.
>>
File: 1434049659704.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1434049659704.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>86386370
>Trust DC they haven't let us down yet
>they haven't let us down yet
>us
Speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>86386712
cant even remember how it ended, she had that train fight which means she escaped that place she lived in, and then happy forever?
>>
>>86385198
This is actually a good thing.
>>
File: blinking_meme_man.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
blinking_meme_man.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>86386370
>>
>>86385198
Eh that's honestly a good change

A film should be a film not an advert for another one
>>
File: 1488768977637.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488768977637.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>86386370
>>
>>86385198
I believe Joss will do a good job
If the movie turn out bad everyone will blame him, people will say he makes th movie shit on purpose and he will never get wnither job
>>
>>86385198
HOPE YOU WEREN'T BETTIN ON WHEDON
>>
>>86385198
>ChristianPost
>>
>>86386327
>they're replacing Snyder
Oh thank fuck
>with Joss Whedon
Well it's dead now.

I guess it shouldn't have surprised me though. After Disney hired JJ Abrahms to make Star Wars following his Star Trek 2009 its clear how safe studios are playing these things.

"Well we want this thing to do exactly the same $$$ Avengers did, so just get the guy who directed that".
>>
>>86386814
>>86387181
>>86387487
spotted the mousecucks
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (31KB, 740x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.jpg
31KB, 740x657px
>>86385198
>Feige: How well are you trained in kino?

>Kinophile: I know a little. I studied it in my youth.

>Feige: Where?

>Kinophile: Here in Hollywood.

>Feige: Then you must know this - "Dance off, bro! Me and you!"

>Kinophile: I can't say I do. What is it?

>Feige: I'm surprised you don't know. It was a very popular line in its day. I wrote it. How about this - "I'm bringing the party to you!"

>CUT TO: INT. THE STAGE OF A MEETING HALL - NIGHT - 2010s

>We see a younger Feige take the stage and accept a "Hollywood Showman of the Year" award.

>INT. OLD FEIGE'S ROOM - LATE AFTERNOON - 2050sl

>Feige: Well?

>Kinophile: I regret it is not too familiar.

>Feige: Can you recall no movie of mine? I was the most famous producer in the world when you were still a boy. I made forty "Rocket and Groot" sequels alone. What about this little thing? "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson -"

>Kinophile: "-dying in the gutter for no reason at all! They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to!" Oh, I know that! That's inspiring! I didn't know you wrote that.

>Feige: I didn't. That was Snyder.
>>
>>86387903
spotted the spik
>>
>Bad Patriotic Zack Snyder Ending
>Mediocre Nu-male Whedon Ending

Choose.
>>
>>86387926
Is this from a cringe thread?
>>
>>86385703
made me laff
>>
>>86385198
based Joss
>>
>>86386370
>what is suicide squad
>what is the BvS theatrical release
This whole business with hiring Whedon to rework Snyder's vision reeks of corporate meddling. Why can't they just let a director do his work and make a complete film for fucking once.
>>
>>86385198
There's no way they don't have Darkseid appear at the end.
>>
>>86388998
they haven't at any point in the DCEU, why would they start now?

The only reason snyder gets work is because hes a total whore who will do whatever any suit tells him without question.
>>
>>86385198
>Zack leaves production because his daughter killed herself
>some SJW cuck faggot comes in and starts changing his other baby while he grieves the first

I don't even like Snyder's shitty DCverse and this breaks my heart for him.
>>
>>86385703
>if anyone buys any of this they are fucking stupid
If the movie turns out bad, which I kinda expect but hope it doesn't, then you can be sure a sizeable chunk of /tv/ will claim Whedon ruined Snyder "true" version and ask for a new cut or something.
>>
>>86387001
think it was a lobotomy
>>
>>86389390
Yeah, basically, she "escaped" into her own fantasy, beyond Blue's reach. In a way, it's like "Brazil" with a slightly more positive spin.
>>
>>86385198
>It's all downhill from here
Disagree. Full disclosure, I mostly enjoy the Marvel movies, and haven't liked the DC films except for MoS (with some big issues, without it destroying the film for me) and Wonder Woman. The others were kind of trash.

Even though I like them, the big problem with Marvel movies is that they keep shoving in ties to other movies even when it doesn't serve the story of the current movie. It feels sloppy and just slows the movie down. Whedon experienced it first-hand in Age of Ultron (which yes, was kind of hot trash, but the Thor/Infinity Stone stuff was forced into it which hurt it even worse).

Allowing these movies to be their own thing, while still sharing the same universe, gives a much better chance for people to get invested in the current story without distraction. The "hey, here's the Justice League" videos in BvS completely knocked people out of the movie until it resumed again after.

Wonder Woman worked so well because it was it's own self-contained movie, while still being "connected".

If anything, this is a sign that the DC movie franchise might actually be heading towards good things, and if they play their cards right, maybe better than Marvel (since they don't yet seem willing to break formula yet, as they're still making a lot of money).
>>
Sensitive Joss Whedon
>>
File: snyderfam.jpg (67KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
snyderfam.jpg
67KB, 960x640px
The good old days. Nice looking family
>>
File: IMG_0446.jpg (197KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.jpg
197KB, 678x960px
>>86391359
That's just so sad. I really feel for them.
>>
>>86391359
All those adoptee children. Snyder is a good guy...
>>
File: asdf.jpg (32KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
32KB, 450x600px
>>86385870
>joss
>learning
>>
I hope Joss will add some shillary trash in this movie.
>>
>>86385198
>christianpost.com
I'm not even going to ask.
>>
>>86391839
>I'm not even going to ask.
fukin kek
>>
>>86389310
And if it turns out mediocre and watchable, which it will most likely be, all of the rabid DCEU cheerleaders from India will immediately turn on Zaddy and start praising Whedon as the second coming of Christ Nolan.
>>
>>86391905
I don't think DCEU marketing will start shitting on the rest of the DCEU at any point.
>>
>>86391905
Prepare to be massively surprised.
>>
Joss had strings
But now he's free
>>
>>86392051
I really hope that turns out to be the case.
>>
File: 1496565752020.jpg (48KB, 386x460px) Image search: [Google]
1496565752020.jpg
48KB, 386x460px
>>86385198
tfw watching marvel/dc movie
>>
>>86391359
Libersls want to remove this good family man. Fucking disgusting what they did to him.
>>
File: gacrying.jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
gacrying.jpg
12KB, 221x228px
>>86392263
Fuck you and fuck the establishment.
>>
Oh so the just the ending. I thought it meant the climax. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>86385198
>>Rumor has it
Don't you get tired of this shit? I'm sure the Academy reads this shit too and that's why marlel is still an oscarlet franchise too
>>
So how is Batman fine with all the other superheros?
Will there be a scene where he finds out all of them have mothers too? Or will they all lie to him and say their mothers are named Martha too to calm his autism?
>>
4chan should unilaterally support this decision. That cliffhanger bullshit is the stuff we always complain about.

If you're bitching about this you have some sort of agenda. It's unquestionably the right move to make it a better film.
>>
File: marvel_comic_august_2017.png (1MB, 710x1008px) Image search: [Google]
marvel_comic_august_2017.png
1MB, 710x1008px
I thought Darkseid was going to be JL villain. Don't tell me I'll have to wait 8 movies like marlets?
>>
>>86395313
Extremely doubtful.

And eight movies? If you're talking about Disney's cash cow, it's more like a dozen between Thanos's first appearance and IW.
>>
>>86392991
> mfw watching arrow .jpg
>>
Knowing Joss's luck, all the reviews will be stating how the ending to Justice League is "Trump, Elliot Rodger and Andrew Dice Clay put together." and he'll get chased off twitter again.
>>

You can't go downhill when you're at the bottom. You either go uphill or sideways, there is no bottom to Snyder.
>>
>Ok Joss, Zack Snyder has crafted a fine Capekino here we just need you to fill in the gaps

>More quips! More quips!

>Uh no Joss we're going for a deeper more resonant dialogue

>Quips quips Quippity quips. Quip off bro, me and you!

>Joss, please!

> Quippity China the Chinese Quippin grab a drumstick and ya brain starts quippin

>Help he's out of control

>Let's cast Anita Sarkeesian! HA HA what a quip!
>>
>>86397205
Joss is one overrated hysterical leftist and you know it. Firefly was meh, by the way.
>>
>>86397336
>Uh no Joss we're going for a deeper more resonant dialogue
>SJW league
>>
>>86387926
Hahahahahahaha I can't believe you think that's some sort of a memorable DC quote
Just close this thread and move on man, no one else is going to respond to you
>>
>>86397213
If Zack Snyder has no bottom, how does he keep producing all this shit?
Check mate
>>
>>86391023
DC is a better known franchise with better known heroes that are arguably easier to portray in interesting ways. But acknowledging this is not the same as the handful of DCucks who automatically rally around some of the genuinely worst superhero movies in Hollywood's history, or at least the most awful in terms of money wasted on a bad finished product.
>>
>>86391905
Where were you when General Whedon appeared to the Pajeets and made them bend the knee
>>
>>86397336
Did Joss create GOTG?

No?

Then what connects the two?
>>
>>86391565
For you
>>
>>86385198
I hope that is true, it would be so stupid to bring Darkseid in this early.

I was actually very happy when I heard it was Steppenwolf, because they may be rushing, but at least they know better than to introduce the final boss in literally the third movie.
>>
>>86397400
I don't know why you felt the need to make such a stupid post when his point was that even though Joss constantly tries to pander to the left, he always manages to fuck up somehow and make the left hate him. It's actually pretty funny.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-KLe65Okgo

its still zack film

he shot most of it (look at video)
>>
>>86395196
>MMUUHHHHH
>MMAKKKEEE
>UUPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!
>>
>>86386370
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: FUCKYEAHSLAPSOMEREDONME.jpg (40KB, 923x255px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYEAHSLAPSOMEREDONME.jpg
40KB, 923x255px
>CGI Superman top lip
>Literally just slapped a colour filter over Snyder's shots (pic related)
>reshoots still ongoing with a November release
>Snyder's movie is pretty much gone
>trusting Whedon "MCU Killer" with DCEU
>Affleck has said the movie has become "The vision of 2 very different directors" like it's a good thing and not a jumbled mess
>still trying to make the Superman reveal a surprise but he's on all the merch
>Whedon is making WW the leader of the League now
>Whedon's Wonder Woman script :^)

this gon be shit
>>
File: whedon.jpg (88KB, 495x843px) Image search: [Google]
whedon.jpg
88KB, 495x843px
>>86385198
>Joss Whedon Scraps Zack Snyder's Original Ending for the Movie
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>86398360
Cringe. I really hope Joss insert some of his leftist bullshit into this movie.
>>
>>86395313
the failed dcue will be rebooted after JL failure, you don't have to worry about sequels anon
>>
File: 1501344934832.jpg (15KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1501344934832.jpg
15KB, 500x332px
>>86398360
>yfw Hillary Clinton arrives at the end instead of Darkseid
>>
>>86385703
>>Zack leaves because his daughter committed suicide
ha
NOW thats real symbolism
>>
>mfw Justice League turns out to be a huge success and everyone says Joss saving the movie is the reason why
>>
>>86391359
Why did he have to take a break when one offed herself? He has so many of them, he would not eaven notice
>>
>>86398625
Why does he not simply buy another one?
>>
>marvel kills snyders daughter
>synder has no choice but to drop out from DC flagship movie
>marvel bought up all the capeshit directors, except for joss
>joss is s marvel plant, sent to deliberately ruin JL and end DC
P O E T R Y
>>
>>86387926
That's a horrible Snyder quote though. That backfired.
>>
>>86385198
>It will be fine!
They said...
>Whedon's just doing the reshoots, it will still be Snyder's vision
Even when Whedon brought in Danny Elfman to do the score
>It's nothing, Whedon has all of Snyder's notes
Even when we saw the comic con trailer
>I-it was always meant to be like this. How much can you really change in reshoots anyway?
And now.... I hope you're happy you dumbfucks. Instead of a muted masterpiece, we are now getting certified trash with painful hints of greatness accidentally left in. This is one of the greatest cinema tragedies of all time
>>
>>86389266
>>86389266
this
#prayforsnyder
>>
>>86385198
>"this movie is gonna be shit, just like we said that the rest of DCEU was gonna be shit, trust rumors"

Fuck off mouseshill, your fake news don't matter now that Wonder Woman is a normie success.
>>
>>86389266
Snyder honestly probably doesn't care that much at the moment. You're a father. Your daughter commits suicide. You'd be pretty numb for a good while. Capeshit is probably not very high on his mind on things to concern himself with.

He might be a bit annoyed a few years later.
>>
File: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (282KB, 800x425px) Image search: [Google]
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg
282KB, 800x425px
>>86398784
DCucks don't see that WW was literally a near exact copy of a Marlel movie hahahaha
>>
>>86388553
so you admit to being a mousecuck?
>>
>>86385703
>Zack leaves because his daughter committed suicide

objectivists btfo
>>
>>86398611
The depressing thing is that this will probably happen. Except here.
Here there will be a three-way divide
>those that legitimately loved Snyder's work and can see what a bastardisation JL is and who hate it for that reason
>mouseshills who hate every DCEU movie just cause
>plebs who love it because "it's fun lol"
Arguably there might be a fourth tier of people who hated Snyder but recognise it's actually bad on its own merits without being down to brand wars
>>
>>86398826
>WW1 movie is a copy of a WW2 movie
>>
>>86398854
How can you say all this shit without having actually seen it? It's probably going to be good.
>>
>>86385198
I hate Joss Whedon, so much.
>>
>>86398784
WW success is Gostbusters marketing done right, has nothing to do with movie itself.
>>
>>86385794
This, who honestly frames this as a bad thing? Movies should have endings instead of just expecting they'll have sequels.
>>
>>86385198
Joss Whedon following Christopher Nolan's school of thought.
>>
>>86399262
Truly an auteur. Movies with endings! What a novel concept. Bravo, Whedon. Bravo.
>>
>>86399262
Hi is big guy?
>>
>>86387703
Christians aren't allowed to lie, so they make the most truthful posts.
>>
>>86385703
>joss and geoff work with zach during pre-production
Joss was never involved with Justice League that far back.
t. retard
>>
>>86387703
What's wrong with it?
>>
File: 1430797818372.jpg (105KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
1430797818372.jpg
105KB, 596x596px
>>86385198
>this flop and we will never see darkseid
>>
>>86399157
Hi Disney
>>
File: 1430250435448.png (167KB, 223x378px) Image search: [Google]
1430250435448.png
167KB, 223x378px
>>86397336
>this is what snydercuck actually believe
>>
>>86385198
Quick, what is Steppenwolf's mother's name?
I feel like this might be important.
>>
So what will be the quip-credits scene?
>>
>>86400616
Murtaa
>>
>>86400666
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?
>>
>>86400022
t.dummy
He's been on the film for a long time
>>
>>86400729
He's been on the film before Zack left, but he's not been on the film since pre-production, retard. It already was in post.
>>
>>86400666

Trips confirm JL ending
>>
>>86400666
>>86400727
>>86401125
Shut the fuck up about Martha. He was temporarily confused because he thought Superman was fucking with his mind but he would have killed him if Lois hadn't showed up and humanized Superman. He stopped the fight because an innocent woman was in danger.
>>
File: 1496151648746.png (568KB, 1820x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1496151648746.png
568KB, 1820x1400px
>more fake news
Damn, how bad is Ragnarok?
>>
>>86402245
>Avatar
>franchise
Huh?
>>
>>86402012
You know why he said that name?

Because he didn't. Bruce just heard what he needed to hear to stop himself. Pic related. I'm going to expand on this in another another thread that's already going, because God knows you don't want to give fanboys a reason to report you for dumping "pasta." >>86390223
>>
>>86402771
Thanks for the link. I have heard someone theorize that they're going to retroactively address it in Justice League but we'll see if they actually do that.
>>
Sigh.
>>
File: mem.png (25KB, 1167x628px) Image search: [Google]
mem.png
25KB, 1167x628px
>>
>>86402771
this is almost as pathetic as the "lex's scenes weren't chronological" theory.

Not as pathetic as the "superman represents islam" though.

Try a bit harder.
>>
>>86404563
I'm relaxed because it's not like this universe can get any worse.

I haven't seen WW apparently this one is actually good.
>>
>>86404812
>superman represents islam
I like that idea. Both of them are misunderstood heroes.
>>
>>86385198
Why do you people want to watch a DCEU movie directed by a fucking idiot?

It's your fault for wanting to pay to see this disaster
>>
>>86405005
They have no choice. Perhaps WB though that Snyder has some experience with comics (300 and Watchmen). To be honest he doesn't use his most annoying slow-fast motion trick.
>>
File: batman kino.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
batman kino.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>86387926
>i'm older now than my father ever was
>>
File: inconceivable.jpg (137KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
inconceivable.jpg
137KB, 1600x871px
>>86386370
>>
>>86385198
>christianpost.
who?
>>
>>86385198
joss whedon is a gay, talent-less, hack

he's never made a good movie
>>
>>86405345
True, but his TV shows were pretty good.
>>
>>86405151
I don't like BvS as a complete movie but fuck me if I would turn down a Batfleck standalone.
>>
>>86405345
so hes on par with synder, got it
>>
>>86399257
Snyder cucks.
>>
File: superman survivors.jpg (919KB, 1280x1997px) Image search: [Google]
superman survivors.jpg
919KB, 1280x1997px
>>86385198
>'Justice League' Rumors: Joss Whedon Scraps Zack Snyder's Original Ending for the Movie
So the movie will be god now? How is this bad news?

The faster the DCEU ditches Zack Snyder's toxic influence the better.

I'm actually hype for this movie now. Maybe we'll finally have a Superman worth a damn again.
>>
>>86397336
>snyder
>deep resonant dialogue
pick none
>>
>>86406529
you're a pathetic reddit pleb
>>
>>86406582
Pfah
>>
>defending cliffhanger endings

DCucks have gone too far
>>
>>86391359
the standing asian one looks so fucking sad, she is the one right?
>>
>>86398625
>>86398669
You both have forgotten the face of your father.
>>
>>86386370
That's all they have done though
>>
>>86407485
The last thing I saw called Justice League was FUCKING awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwVgB0MRCVg

So I have faith.
>>
>>86408498
Yeah that's about the same thing isn't it
>>
>>86385198
>christianpost

... so it really is christfags trying to claim the DCEU isn't shit...
>>
>>86408638
What?
>>
>>86408704
>Christ
>fags
There is literally nothing wrong with being Christian.
>>
>>86408860
WB animated and the DCU movieverse isn't even slightly similar in any way, retard.
>>
>>86408912
They're both DC, aren't they? DC makes good things when the Justice League is involved.
>>
>>86408986
Sure, ok buddy
>>
>>86385198
does anyone have the greentext of that gay story where the joker is the reaction pic, this superman picture would be a funny replacement.
>>
>>86385198
Isn't this good? I thought people universally losthed cliffhangers
Or is it just because it's Joss?
>>
>>86409314
*loathed
>>
>>86409165
If you don't have an argument don't even bother replying to me.
>>
>>86409314
Yes, it's just Snyderfags getting triggered by Joss. They've been doing this ever since the replacement was announced, this is nothing new.
>>
>>86385198
>Joss Whedon Scraps Zack Snyder's Original Ending for the Movie
Oh thank God.
>>
Does it bug anyone else that people try to claim that the Snyder movies are some sort of art when Snyder's original ending was going to be a cliffhanger? This guy obviously doesn't care about film as an art form, he just wants to stick in little tidbits to advertise the next one. It's dishonest filmmaking.
>>
>>86386370
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
>>
>>86385870
>>86391703

Does anyone have pic of Joss's evolution between Marvel Joss and DC Joss, where he looks much more ripped in the second pic?
>>
>>86410533
I don't argue with idiots with stupid logic.
>>
File: 567576465353.png (513KB, 827x598px) Image search: [Google]
567576465353.png
513KB, 827x598px
>>
>>86411202
Oh, so you don't argue with yourself.
>>
>>86395313
Is marvel publishing porn now?
>>
>>86411243
Zing!
>>
>>86398826
WW is a succesful attempt at aping Marlel.
SS was a failed attempt at it.
WW is still mediocre...just like marlel.

The kinoverse ended with BvS. The rest is just pure shit
>>
>>86411844
And I forgot to add, if the "test audience" thought Zack's JL cut was unwatchable, then it means it was great and now its being dumbed down for them
>>
>>86411844
WW is absolutely nothing like a Marvel movie. When will this meme end?
>>
>>86412067
Its a light action comedy. Just like Marvel movies. Its arguably better done tho.
>>
>>86412258
It also has a laughably bad and forgettable villain.
>>
>>86412547
I literally cannot tell you the name of a single Wonder Woman villain from the comics so that's not exactly a surprise.
>>
>>86385198
It was cut down from a two parter way before Whedon was even asked to write the reshoots, let alone direct it
>>
File: No Fun Allowed - Makoto.png (350KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
No Fun Allowed - Makoto.png
350KB, 512x512px
>>86385198
>removing a sequel bait ending for one that makes the movie have a definite end

Yeah it's official, /tv/ is so contrarian that they have to support Snyder and hate Whedon no matter what either does.
>>
>>86391483
>Zack is bizzaro
>Me am worst director
>>
>>86402245
>Harry Potter
>1

They were nominated for a fuckton, how did they only win 1?
>>
>>86400496
>implying that we'd ever get anything even remotely resembling a proper take on Darkseid from the DCEU

It's for the better, anon. It's all for the better.
>>
File: 1502729657533.jpg (897KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1502729657533.jpg
897KB, 1988x3056px
>>86413768
>>
>>86413772
Better question is how the fuck they were nominated for so many. I'm hard-pressed to think of a less deserving series.
>>
>>86402245
So now critics matter huh?
>>
>>86398848
>>86404812
>>86400576
>>86398687
>>86398826
>>86386327
Daily reminder that faggot trying to push snyderfag or cuck as a buzzword is the same darkie
>>
>>86413728
They already said that they removed the two parter shit a year ago you lowtest jap
>>
>>86411224
>evansposters actually believe this
Yeah WW was a mess right?
>>
>less than three months until release
>zero hype from normies

BvS all over again
>>
Was snyder's daughter murdered?
>>
>>86385826
Are all DCPajeets this cringey?
>>
>>86414483
WW wasnt good.
>>
File: 1481577498524.png (1MB, 1818x949px) Image search: [Google]
1481577498524.png
1MB, 1818x949px
>>86414696
Oh
>>
>>86414483
WW kinda was a mess.
Nothing really flowed and ending felt disjointed.
>>
>>86414499
>>86414653
>>86414696
Are all MKEKS this cringey
>>
>>86385826
It didn't flop. This meme is stupid.
>>
>>86387903
Bitch, I'm a bigger DC fan than you could ever dream of being.
>>
>>86414169
DCEU
>>
>>86415046
It made less than all Spider-Man films. That's depressing
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 320x180px
>>86415667
But it broke records in India!
>>
>>86385198
he just means he's bumping the ending to an after credits scene
>>
>>86385618

this is why wonder woman was far better than batman vs superman (one of the many reasons). it was a complete movie within itself
>>
>>86414483
Yes
>>
>>86385703
It's not getting changed because Zack wants it to be. It's getting changed because it was awful beforehand.
>>
>>86416649
If they manage the same for Aquaman, they may actually make Aquaman an interesting character to me. That would be truly impressive.
>>
>>86415907
When has Whedon ever used an after credits scene?
>>
>>86418132
Avengers?
Age Of Ultron?
Are you drunk?
>>
>>86418472
He only does that because every Marvel movie has to have one.
>>
File: 1502656497531.png (19KB, 695x203px) Image search: [Google]
1502656497531.png
19KB, 695x203px
>>86417194
>>86416649
return to r/marvelstudios at once
>>
>>86385198
holy shit the cucks in this thread are saying this is a bad thing
>>
>>86385198
>whedon
>after ruining marvel movies
>hes now going to ruin this shit

Fuck that filthy rat.
>>
File: 1502650362438.png (205KB, 479x364px) Image search: [Google]
1502650362438.png
205KB, 479x364px
>>86418825
found the repressed guatamalan
>>
>>86413772
>dullest franchise
>>
>>86414653
>implying its not one lonely autist desperate for (you)'s.
Just look how many unique IPs there are in these threads compared to replies. It's samefag city.
>>
File: 1501344649738.jpg (445KB, 1763x846px) Image search: [Google]
1501344649738.jpg
445KB, 1763x846px
>>86419405
says the MCUck
>inb4 you link to the paranoid webm faggot
>>
>>86413399
Cheetah. That giant chick. That's all I got.
>>
>>86413768
Doesn't that technically means he's the best director then?
>>
>>86419500
Weird, I just remember ENDLESS threads about how much they hated nigger MJ without seeing the movie.
>>
>>86385794

Honestly the first news about this movie I unironically support.

Fuck Hollywood for introducing split movies and cliffhanger episodes with year long waits. Make TV shows if that's what you want to do, not movies.
>>
>>86418796
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>86420077
Giganta is a Wonder Woman villain? Huh.
>>
>>86419500
Must be fun to spam the same three replies hundreds of times a week.
>>
File: p02kq5px.jpg (177KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p02kq5px.jpg
177KB, 1280x640px
>>86387926
Truly a patrician post.
>>
When are they going to start stealing scenes from All Star Superman? That's my favorite comic ever.
>>
>>86420774
I think that more than anything, those people who spam hate themselves. I almost feel sorry for them, but what I feel more is satisfaction when I think about how terrible their lives must be.
>>
>>86391359
The girl thats on Snyders left is hot, is she his daughter??
>>
All that time with shit about "Unite the Seven."

All these shit plans endlessly truncated.

They can barely get six together.

It's a fucking shitty mess of a six.
>>
>>86423799
...You just called a chubby brown child who probably isn't more than eight years old "hot."
>>
>all these contrarian retards thinking Whedon is worth a penny

he's a fucking hack you delusional faggots.
>>
>>86425330
Now imagine you are Snyder. Which hand is your left sweetie? Fucking Autism.
>>
>>86425462
>Now imagine you are Snyder.
Oh shit, now I feel like a failure who has never made a good movie!
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.