[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some shows in which semi-reasonable people shill corporate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: B.S..jpg (29KB, 360x510px) Image search: [Google]
B.S..jpg
29KB, 360x510px
What are some shows in which semi-reasonable people shill corporate interests to impressionable stoners?
>>
>you can't lose weight!
>martial arts don't work!

retarded
>>
>>86384226
>>martial arts don't work!

they're right tho
>>
>>86384192
This show needs to come back in 2017
>>
>>86384519
>more shows pushing some sort of agenda
no
>>
That's the most pretentious shit I've ever Seen
>>
File: 1474927301209.jpg (63KB, 643x463px) Image search: [Google]
1474927301209.jpg
63KB, 643x463px
Man that obese people episode sure was something
>>
>>86384226
they're talking about the bullshit mcdojos that teach garbage to kids. if you're seeing 15 year old black belts, go the other way.
>>
>>86384573
They told statistics and truth and you got butthurt about it. Some episodes are bad yeah, but they were mostly on point with each episode.
>>
>>86384519
>>86384839

You mean like Adam Ruins Everything? Or is that too "I spent 20 minutes on wikipedia and cherry pick my sources - it's all just to make you ask questions mate lol"
>>
They had so many garbage episodes. Remember when they claimed that second hand smoke wasn't real?
>>
File: Activated Almonds.png (868KB, 760x655px) Image search: [Google]
Activated Almonds.png
868KB, 760x655px
>>86385506
>Remember when they claimed that second hand smoke wasn't real?

Tbqh the evidence for that is pretty weak. The amount of particulates from one drag of a cigarette compared to a smoky room is night and day.

Of course any particulates will increase cancer risk, this is why high pollution from cars that you can't even see is bad for you, let alone ordinary things like woodworking in a high dust environment or shoveling sawdust for your stables.

The point is about acceptable risk. It's really quite clear that the cancer risk of second hand smoke was exaggerated so they could shut down public smoking. After public smoking they shut down most workplace smoking and common room area smoking, until all smokers had to huddle outside or in the cone of shame at airports.

Why would they do this? Because it cut down on smoking significantly since you eliminated smoking culture and made them pariahs to boot.

The cause might be good but if you're lying for the cause you're just another charlatan. And as we're seeing now the unintended consequence of wielding science as an ideological hammer is two-edged. You can't both complain about evo psych being bullshit and demand that people listen to your "settled science" on climate.
>>
>>86385716
WTF I WANT HINDREDS OF PEOPLE TO BLOW SMOKE UP MY ASS NOW! THANK GOD THEY WUZ LOOKIN OUT FOR ME
>>
>>86385485
.t triggered neckbeard
>>
>>86384192
last week tonight
>>
File: 640.jpg (19KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
19KB, 640x360px
>>86385485
Did you know contracting herpes is no big deal? Science proves it!
>>
>>86386931
Did you know alphas don't exist because some chick I met at a bar said she liked chad because he's so alpha.
>>
File: turducken.jpg (80KB, 615x412px) Image search: [Google]
turducken.jpg
80KB, 615x412px
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
>>
I love this show despite a few bad episodes it taught me that 99% of the things in this world are a scam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.