[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randyll Tarly was a Ned-Stark-tier idiot to reject Dany's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 21

Randyll Tarly was a Ned-Stark-tier idiot to reject Dany's offer. The Tarlys of Horn Hill served the Targaryens loyally for 300 years. They bled together, even courted, for centuries. Why on earth would he suddenly disregard this historical bond out of blind loyalty to Cersei Lannister, the incestuous psychopath who personally murdered his true Queen and unscrupulously wiped out his liege house, the Tyrells?

He says he is loyal to Cersei because she was born in Westeros- but DANY WAS BORN IN WESTEROS, TOO.

The only answer is that the showrunners wanted him to make uncharacteristic, poor choices, because of his xenophobia, as a political statement. Now that both he and his beloved heir are dead, his fat, spastic son is going to inherit Horn Hill and eventually bestow it to some filthy wildling's bastard- all because he wouldn't welcome the brown immigrants...
>>
>>86382993
>DANY WAS BORN IN WESTEROS, TOO.

his next sentence is literally "she lived here all her life".
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (42KB, 809x453px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
42KB, 809x453px
>>86382993
This is pure speculation but maybe it had something to do with bringing 100,000 raping, raiding, enslaving horseniggers over to Westeros.
>>
>>86383102
>100,000

ho boy, not even close.
>>
pretty much this. It felt as if they went out of their way to highlight his xenophobia over "foreign invaders" and "band of savages".

D&D conveniently forgot that she actually had allies from Westeros in the form of House Tyrell and Dorne. Also, the Andals were foreign invaders at some point in Westeros history.
>>
>>86382993
He can't though.

Unless the Watch gets dissolved after the war he's still bound by oath.
>>
>>86383101
>she lived her all her life

So did fucking Hot Pie. How is that a better claim than a 300-year-old dynasty?
>>
>>86383560
I'm not saying it is. These are his reasons, not mine. I'm just pointing out that you're misrepresentating his motivations by saying he follows Cersei only because she was born here.
>>
He was an old loser who was butt hurt that he picked the wrong side. And he wanted to martyr himself, that's why he wanted Dickoff to bendini.
>>
>>86383751
>only

When did I say it was his "only" motivation?
>>
>>86382993
I thought it was weird no one brought up the fact that he fought against Robert, even Tyrion didn't mention it while trying to talk Dany out of burning them.
>>
>>86383143
Uh, what? That's the number they gave.
>>
>>86382993
Because he swore an oath.

Have you no sense of honor?
>>
>>86382993
Are you female by any chance?
>>
File: 1489290131896.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
1489290131896.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>86382993
Back to tumblr, landwhale.
>>
>>86383898
He had an oath to house Tyrell.
>>
>>86382993
Because he just wiped out the people he had sworn to be loyal to in favor of a greater loyalty to Cersei Lannister. He couldn't give up that loyalty because it was the only thing that made him believe his killing the Tyrells was justified. Plus he probably already felt lots of shame for turning on the Tyrells and couldn't bear to take more shame as a turncoat.
>>
>>86383898
>He swore an oath

He swore an oath to House Tyrell, too, yet decided to turncloak and fight for their enemies at the behest of a kingslayer.
>>
>>86382993
so Sam can take over as lord of Horn Hill
>>
>>86384050
>>86384100
he swore an oath to the iron throne too, dumbasses

House Tyrell doesn't supersede that oath
>>
>>86383928
>>86383993
I'm not female, or an SJW. I don't even support Dany's claim, I'm just pointing out how retarded Randyl Tarly has been.
>>
Tarly didn't follow Olenna because the Tyrells had proven again that they have no real love for The Reach and will always try go up in the ladder without a second thought as to who they will be sacrificing next. They became the rulers because King Gardener was burned alive by the Targs.

Cersei may be a bitch and so on, but by siding with her they had a chance to bring a true family from the Reach to rule the land.
>>
>>86384158
Jon Snow has a higher claim to the throne than Dany, since it was just revealed in last episode that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married in a secret ceremony, which means Jon isn't a bastard he is a full blown Targaryan.
>>
>>86384131
>being more loyal to a spiky chair than the liege lord who feeds your family, breaks bread with you and bleeds with you on the field

It's like Jamie Lannister said, "So many vows...they make you swear and swear. Defend the king. Obey the king. Keep his secrets. Do his bidding. Your life for his. But obey your father. Love your sister. Protect the innocent. Defend the weak. Respect the gods. Obey the laws. It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or the other.”
>>
He fought for Aerys 20 years ago. He didn't want to make that mistake again

Gas all Targs
>>
>>86384446
>He fought for Aerys 20 years ago. He didn't want to make that mistake again

What mistake? What consequence was there for his loyalty to Aerys? Randyll fought well for the Targs. Even when Aerys lost the war, Randyll kept all his lands and titles.
>>
>>86384261
Bran is keeping that a secret though.
>>
>>86383354
>It felt as if they went out of their way to highlight his xenophobia over "foreign invaders" and "band of savages".
Completely justified xenophobia btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyqKWROjrq4&t=2m2s
>>
Question, how do you think he ranked his priorities?

Legacy > House > Crown > Country?
>>
>>86382993
It seemed fairly out of character. Not him refusing to surrender, but letting his son do so as well.
Tarly cares more about his legacy than anything else. He would be willing to die there, but he's not going to let his only good son sacrifice himself for fucking Cersei.

>>86384079
This is another load of crap. Tarly would never swear allegiance to Cersei. She's literally a usurper with no claim to the throne who only gained her position by killing every other power player, including his own liege lord. And what is Cersei going to do, Tarly is de facto leader of the most powerful realm in Westeros.
>>
Because randyll is a bit of a cunt m8. His son was very unfortunate but Randyll himself was literally willing to commit the ultimate sin of being a kinslayer just because he didn't like his son being a fat bookworm. Sam only took the Black because Randyll threatened to kill him over it.
>>
>>86382993
Yeah how did this tard beat Bobby B in battle
>>
>>86386186
Randyll did try to stop him. Dickon already spoke out of turn against Dany, Randyll realizes they're both fucked after that, he tells Dickon to kneel, but by that point it was too late. He can't exactly tell the kid to go sit down, Dickon made up his own mind.
>>
>>86386320
He could have chosen to submit as a means to save his son.
>>
>>86383847
Are you sure you're not conflating it with Mance's army?
>>
>>86386560
exactly.
>>
>>86383827
When you mentioned Hot Pie, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>86383847
It was more like 40,000 I think, for the Dothraki
>>
>foreign invader
>brings savages known for raping and pillaging (dothraki)
>weapons of mass-destruction (dragons)
yeah, I'm on team Cersei too
>>
>>86390206
Those aren't the only 2 options you know? It's not a binary choice. Support Jon, the true King of Westeros.
>>
>>86390206
Or maybe just do as the North, Dorne, the Vale are doing and just sit out the war completely. Or form some kind of mutual defence confed based on never reuniting the seven kingdoms
>>
File: 1502475426564.png (157KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
1502475426564.png
157KB, 472x624px
>>86392068
ONE REALM!
ONE GOD!
ONE KING!!!
>>
>>86383842
Implying D&D even use shit from the books anymore
>>
>>86382993
Sam is far wiser than him though and will make a better ruler.
>>
WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE STILL BE STUBBORN WHEN IT ALSO MEANT THE DEATH OF HIS HEIR

IN WESTEROS HAVING AN HEIR IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING

NO SANE LORD WOULD SACRIFICE HIS HEIR JUST TO MAKE A POLITICAL POINT

FUCK THIS SHOW AND FUCK FATTY FOR NOT GIVING US THE REAL STORY
>>
>Trying to make sense out of fanservice the series
How the fuck did Danny move an entire horde of steppeniggers to Westeros with the 2 ships that the Greyjoys had left?
How didn't Euron's mighty Army didn't even bother to fight them? Don't give me bullshit excuses. Dragonstone is close to kings landing and to arrive to the Reach you need to do the Dornish route
How did she find Jaime so fast?
How the fuck did Cercei become a queen with no claim?
How the fuck did Bran crossed the wall and went back to Winterfell when it took like 3 seasons (around 2 years I guess) to arrive there?
The series has tones of plotholes that are just stupid. You just have to watch it for the lulz now
>>
Has everyone forgotten that literally all the Dothraki do is rape, murder, and steal? That's their entire civilization/culture, they don't understand or care about anything else. Tarly isn't some crazy racist, he's the only character who hasn't lost his damn mind.
>>
>>86386560
Literally the exact mistake Ned Stark made, who was then executed anyway after having debased himself for his kids.
>>
>>86393277
Yeah Tyrion was looking at them attack and realized what kind of mistake he'd made. Then Daenerys doubled down on that by horribly executing the Tarlys like her father would have.
>>
>>86393198
He still has an heir numbnuts
>>
>>86393373
That was Joffrey going out of line though. He was supposed to take the Black after that.
>>
>>86393470
Who?
>>
>>86383560

Because the dynasty is dead. Robert buried it.
>>
>>86392771
it was even mentioned in the show, this season tool
>>
>>86393532
Robert's claim was actually through his Targaryen grandmother. So technically the Targ line of succession was never broken.
>>
>>86392068

>The North, Vale and Dorne are sitting out the war

Lol what
>>
>>86393529
Sam 'The Poo Scrubber' Tarly
>>
>>86393470
Sam took an oath and can't inherit shit

House Tarly is actually done
>>
>>86393261
how did a Vale army ride past Moat Cailin and all of the north without Ramsay getting word about them?
>>
>>86393639
He can't inherit shit.

House Tarly is done. Over. Just like that. All because Dabid wanted to dumb his character down so he could make an evil alt-right rant.
>>
>>86393687
Plot Stealth
>>
>>86382993
yes they made him out to be a nationalist retard, so ANTIFA wouldn't feel bad for throwing molotovs at white nationalists today.
>>
>>86393706
He'll probably get released from his oaths or some shit.

Let's be real with this (((writing)))
>>
>>86384261
But Dany is the daughter of the previous king, Jon is the son of the prince. So does Jon really have a higher claim then Danny?
>>
>>86389982
That's was only Drogo's khalassar.
>>
>>86393810
Yes. The crown prince's children have priority over the king's other kids.
>>
>>86393810
that's not how inheritance of titles works senpai
>>
>>86393261
>How the fuck did Cercei become a queen with no claim?
Well she was married to the previous king and all possible heirs are dead
>>
>>86393810
Targ women can't inherit shit. Dany knows nothing about her family dynasty.
>>
>>86393852
Which is why I'm trying to learn how it works
>>
>>86393871
That still won't make her queen. There are ton of lords with blood ties to Baratheon that would take priority.
>>
File: Game of Thrones Characters Left.png (1MB, 1164x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Game of Thrones Characters Left.png
1MB, 1164x1287px
I hope Littlefinger wins.
>>
>>86393891
>Targ women can't inherit shit.
Why not? Is this written somewhere in the books because the series hasn't said anything like that
>>
He was an old racist white man. Who gives a shit that he died?
>>
>>86393973
the only exception to any inheritance where any male child precedes first female is Dorne, where it's not based off gender, as far as I know.
>>
>>86393957
Somehow I doubt that Roberts cousin fourth removed has a higher claim then Cersi for the throne
>>
File: tumblr_n2bg32IYxT1sh566ao1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2bg32IYxT1sh566ao1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
>>86394007
In terms of law he does. Cersei has no actual claim to sit on the throne. She has no blood ties to the Baratheons.
>>
>>86393261
battlefield wasn't in the Reach. Tarly specifically says they're about to cross the Blackwater Rush in ep4, right before Dany shows up.
>>
>>86394064
By who's law?
>>
>>86394064
I don't know their laws. Does Dany even have a real claim since she's female? I can't think of any Targ queens that weren't there through marriage
>>
>>86393726
we never feel bad about that, regardless what any show says
>>
>>86394064
The sister on the right a qt
>>
>>86394116
Westerosian law of inheritance which is based on European medieval inheritance. The blood is the claim. If you don't have the blood you don't have a claim. It's that simple and it is effective because it is that simple.
>>
>>86393960
he won't, they randomly turned him from a machiavellian conspirator into le creep creeping on sansa so he can be sacrificed at a later date to give women "molestation" "victims" a sense of catharsis
>>
>>86393960
This needs an update since Gendry changed teams
>>
He was butthurt over Mace taking credit for his victory over Robert and wanted to replace him as top dog in the reach like the Boltons unsuccessfully tried to do to the Starks and the Freys did to the Tullys
>>
>>86394136
Well there was this

>King Viserys I Targaryen had three children by his first queen, Aemma Arryn, but only one, Princess Rhaenyra, survived to adulthood. Lacking a son to succeed him, Viserys began to train Rhaenyra to be his heir. Young Rhaenyra was included in discussions of the affairs of state, and was allowed to participate in meetings of the small council. Many of the nobles took note, and Rhaenyra soon acquired a clique of adherents and supporters. After the passing of Queen Aemma in 105 AC, Viserys named Rhaenyra his heir and hundreds of lords and landed knights paid obeisance to her.[3]

But it triggered a massive civil war and resulted in the death of the dragons and a male king through Rhaenyra.
>>
>>86394264
>his victory over Robert

?
>>
>>86394182
> which is based on European medieval inheritanc
You must be American because Europe had a lot of different inheritanc systems. The HRE for example didn't give two shits about who's blood was in you because it the monarch was voted for (Unless you were Habsburg who cheated). Then you had people like Catherine de' Medici who had no blood ties to the king but ended up ruling the country because she was queen.
>>
>>86394301
I should really learn the Targ history
>>
>>86384131
>House Tyrell doesn't supersede that oath
Yes it does, the undervassals swear an oath to the crownvassals, not the crown itself. You swear an oath to YOUR lord, not the lords lord. You are the bannerman of the lord, not the crown. If your lord claims the king is an usurper and ilegitimate, you stand behind your lord, else you're an oathbreaker, as Tarly was.
>>
I figured that Tarly was choosing to die because he was tired of having to make shitty choices. He supported the losing side in Robert's Rebellion and had to live with that, then the war of five kings happened, and suddenly Cersei was queen and the Tyrells were supporting a different ruler. His final choice of allegiance, which he was reluctant to make in the first place, ended in a major defeat and he was probably tired of going along with the machinations of other people.

So instead of choosing to follow ANOTHER new claimant to the throne, especially a foreign invader who had just killed thousands of his own men, he decided to die and retain whatever shred of honor he thought he had left.The idea was probably more appealing that continually shifting sides and guessing at who was going to end up in power. His son was just stupid and didn't want to listen when his father told him he was being an idiot.
>>
>>86383102
What are they going to do when the war is over? Are they going to stay in Westeros and assimilate? I doubt that Dany is going to govern the seven Kingdoms in a way that would befit the Dothraki lifestyle, and the land (which is to say just the geographical space, not even the people, although that's a major problem too) itself doesn't seem like it would be terribly hospitable to their way of life.
>>
>>86394301
Greens were right, prove me wrong
>>
>>86394301
>>86394384
Sibling rivarly can be such a messy thing
>>
File: blood of my blood.jpg (11KB, 350x241px) Image search: [Google]
blood of my blood.jpg
11KB, 350x241px
>>86393277
>Has everyone forgotten that literally all the Dothraki do is rape, murder, and steal?

and still they welcome them to europe... I mean Westeros
>>
>>86394316
During Robert's rebellion Tarly drove Robert and his army out of the stormlands. Mace took credit for it despite not even arriving in time for the battle

Robert got btfo so hard he was in hiding until Ned arrived to rescue him
>>
>>86394452
I can't, because you're right.
>>
>>86394419
They'll be sent to Dorne, Dornish and Dothraki are practically the same
>>
>Your house will be wiped out

Wow rude much? Just because he's a fat failure doesn't mean his sperm will be
>>
>>86394301

So GRRM is a literal hack who just copied English history but just changed the names?
>>
>>86394562
He's part of the nights watch and a maester, that's like a double whammy of not being able to hold titles or lands. Get it through your thick skull
>>
>>86394601
The nights watch isn't going to exist when the wall doesn't
>>
File: Elderly_Karl_V.jpg (98KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
Elderly_Karl_V.jpg
98KB, 640x768px
>>86394332
>Unless you were Habsburg who cheated
suck cock, prussian niggers. you all slavic rapebabies anyway
>>
>>86394562
>tfw when you already told everyone a barbarian's bastard of no relation to you whose father, grandfather and great grandfather were all the same person is your firstborn son
>>
>>86394498
Nah, they really aren't though. Pretty sure you're memeing, but on the off chance that you aren't, the Dothraki get associated with Muslims a lot around here, but they aren't. They're based on Mongols. The entire Dothraki culture is centered around horses, and they live on a massive grassy plain. What are the horses supposed to eat in a giant desert? Look what happened in season 2. The Dornish are sandniggers, but they fucked up the casting.
>>
>>86394585
He openly talks about all the historical wars and such he's inspired by. Even the Dothraki is just Mongols and American Indians blended together
>>
>>86394669
Dornish are Spaniards. The sandniggers are in Mereen.
>>
>>86394669
The Dothraki will get the Riverlands, now the Freys and Tullys are wiped
>>
>>86394652
Go fuck your aunt/wife, or is it grandmother/aunt/wife? I can't keep track with you Habsburgs
>>
>>86394620
He's still a Maester
>>
>>86394716
No, it's clear that GRRM intends Westeros to become like the multicultural utopia that is Europe
>>
>>86393687
They sailed from the fingers.
>>
>>86382993
It's just some D&D bullshit.
When Brian Sanderson finishes the books in 2030 you'll get the real story. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy that pleb tier SJW clownfest
>>
>>86393810
Dany is a useless woman.
Jon has a cock so he goes straight to the top of the tree.
>>
>>86394760
Yes, the Riverlands are in Westeros
>>
>>86394734
>Double locking yourself into celibacy
What the hell is wrong with Sam? It's not even like he has a small pink mast or anything
>>
File: charles-ii-famous-incest.jpg (51KB, 550x648px) Image search: [Google]
charles-ii-famous-incest.jpg
51KB, 550x648px
>>86394652
that habsburg incest jaw
>>
>>86394712
Was about to say this. The Ghiscari and the rest of slaver's bay are the most muslimy. The Dornish live in a desert, but their culture is way too open and forward thinking to be an Islam analogue. They definitely have more of a Mediterranean vibe.
>>
>>86394802
I mean they'll spread through all of Westeros and be allowed to pillage and rape every Kingdom
>>
>>86394734
no, he isn't
>>
>>86394669
Dorne is iberians mixed with ancient egyptian refugees running from the ancient romans
>>
File: George-RR-Martin--010.jpg (113KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
George-RR-Martin--010.jpg
113KB, 620x372px
>>86394585
Duuuude
>*tokes bong*
What if like
>*drinks bottle of thousand island dressing*
I wrote a book about the Yorks and the Lancasters
>eats entire $5 Little Ceasters Hot N' Ready Pepperoni Pizza
And called them the Starks and the Lannisters?
>*has heart palpitations*
>>
>>86394769
but Littlefinger said they were camped out at Moat Cailin when he made the offer to Sansa, and with what fleet?

why would they go to moat cailin and then go back to sail from the fingers?

and even if they did this, how would they cross the North without ramsay getting any notice, it's not like Winterfell is close to any shore or harbor
>>
He will obviously declare for Aegon in the books but be burned by daenerys still. They just cut aegon in favor of cersei.
>>
>>86394902
It seems like Cersei has replaced Aegon because by ADWD's end it's obvious that Cesei is fucking done. I'm sure Dorne will rally to Aegon aswell.
>>
>>86394861
Is there any good fiction bout yorks nd lancasters?
>>
>>86394064
Everyone knows her claim is illegitimate but it doesn't matter because she was there to take power when it mattered. All the lords who could push a rightful claim on the throne have been crushed or are in open rebellion.
>>
>>86393277
Hey dothraki is a religion of peace!

You ignorant nazi
>>
Which historical group is the "noble savage" element of the Dothraki based on?
>>
>>86395185
Vikings
>>
What is Sam going to do to Dany once he finds out what he did to his family?
>>
>>86394585
Yeah like how he uses Ser instead of Sir
>>
>>86395262
The family he hates and disowned him? Prob suck her cock
>>
>>86395185
I'm going to say polynesians since half the Dothraki actors are Samoan or Maori
>>
File: 1493844756557.png (636KB, 916x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493844756557.png
636KB, 916x486px
>>86382993
People served the Targs first out of fear and then later out of habit. Nobody likes that house of incestuous dindus.

REMOVE TARGSHITS
>>
>caring about anything that happens in the show after season 3
Just shut up and watch the pretty colors. The writing is fucking bad, it's been bad since season 4. Let it go.
>>
>>86393973
In the great council of 101 AC. It's in AWOIAF.
>>
>>86382993
>, the incestuous psychopath who personally murdered his true Queen and unscrupulously wiped out his liege house,
she did not murder her personally
youre a liar
there is a fact that is truth
and you didnt tell it
you told it wrong
youre a liar
why should i listen to a liar?

>>86383102
>This is pure speculation but maybe it had something to do with bringing 100,000 raping, raiding, enslaving horseniggers over to Westeros.
what is this silly faggot shit? do people think that there is such a thing as a rapeless army?, like seriously? are you all not even in elementary school yet? how can you know so little about life.

fucking bullshit patriots thinking le ebin " leeeel americans army dont rape others rape but we dont"

lellll fuckinglele
>>
>>86382993
How else were the D&D hacks going to get Sam to be the head of household SMRAT GUY?
>>
>>86382993
It had nothing to do with Cersei, but with not being ruled by a foreigner. And yes, Dany despite having been born there, is a foreigner. She grew up in another country.

The entire reason for those lines was to prepare the audience for Jon to become king instead of Dany, just like how they slipped in the bit about him being legitimate. Jon is a native son of Westeros, who unlike Dany understands its people. Also, he doesn't really make a habit of burning people.
>>
>>86393261
You can hate anything if you try hard enough. None of your points compromise a reasonable degree of suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>86395377
So they use male Primogeniture, however male Primogeniture also says that if there are no male heirs then the first born daughter gets the throne.
>>
File: 1414788869665.jpg (79KB, 820x535px) Image search: [Google]
1414788869665.jpg
79KB, 820x535px
>>86393921
Disregarding the fact that in Westeros males always inherit before women (lol fuck dorne)

When Rhaegar was born a symbolic crown was placed upon his head making him the crown prince. All of his brothers and sisters get pretender crowns placed upon theirs. If Rhaegar dies the next oldest male sibling inherits his symbolic crown- BUT, the second Rhaegar has a child his child gains the symbolic crown prince crown as well and the pretender crowns placed upon Rhaegar siblings weaken putting them behind Rhaegar's children. Even if Rhaegar dies as long as his first son Aegon is born he is always the Crown Prince, even if Rhaegar is never crowned king.
>>
>>86395483
>that if there are no male heirs then the first born daughter gets the throne.
Did you not see the Tower of Joy scene and read the leaks? Jon is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son, dipshit.
>>
>>86395455
If Robert wasn't hell bent on killing all Taegerians maybe Dany could have grown up in westeros as well. Or should we blame that on the Lannisters?
>>86395490
Now I know
>>
>>86395185
I reckon its the Mongols. Nomad horsemen that rape and pillage. That big tent where they did their shaman shit earlier in the show reminded me of Karakorum
>>
>>86395550
No he's not..He's Ned's son?
>>
>>86393921
As danaerys is the daughter of the king, she has the claim only if the crown prince (Rhaegar) died. Because he has a trueborn son (Jon), the claim goes to Jon.

But women in Westeros can't inherit anyway. Unless it's Dorne.

>>86394052

Then you don't understand succession laws.
>>
>>86395550
I know, but I'm just saying that the statement
>Targ women can't inherit shit
Is wrong
>>
>>86395594
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>86393957
If you actually look at the Baratheon family tree and realize how dead they all are, you'll see that the throne would either go to Dany through Rhaelle or to Jaime through Elyanna.
>>
File: ! ragu.png (228KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
! ragu.png
228KB, 450x450px
>>86382993
Only sad that Dickon got killed.
He was a good boy chad.
>>
>>86395620
Um..Calm down man..
>>
>>86395611
>>Targ women can't inherit shit
>Is wrong
Dany is taking Westeros by right of conquest. She's been fed lies by Viserys throughout her childhood.
>>
>>86393572
Robert's claim was that the king was a fucking lunatic and the prince fucked his crush
>>
File: Alfred-tree.gif (209KB, 1288x2185px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred-tree.gif
209KB, 1288x2185px
>>86395606
>Then you don't understand succession laws.
It can be a complicated issue
>>
>>86393572
Robert's claim was through his fucking hammer
>>
>>86395676
It was multiple things. I'm pretty sure he ticked every box from that "what is power" speech
>>
>>86395359
It wasn't quite habit, they still had dragons for a long time, and it wasn't 3 dragons it was loads of them.
Targs got wiped out because of fighting amongts themselves
>>
File: CjpnFaKUkAANU_C.jpg (57KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
CjpnFaKUkAANU_C.jpg
57KB, 600x599px
Why are nu-males, liberals and various leftards so obsessed with this shitty commie propaganda? Is it because they are portraying Khakekeesi like Hillary? At this point this shitty show is nothing more than brainwashing propaganda aimed at children
>>
>>86395738
Cute, babbys first b8
>>
>>86395455
>Jon is a native son of Westeros, who unlike Dany understands its people.

Jon grew up in a fucking prison colony, for fucks sake. At least Daenerys goverened major cities and built up an army only through her cunning (the dragons had shit to do with it, in the beginning).

Also Jon is an obvious Martin Sue, the shit he did are so idiotic and retarded that any normal human being would have been dead a long time ago. He as a politician, something a good king has to be, is like imagining Sam as a warrior.
>>
>>86395651
Anon didn't we just reach the conclusion that Targs run on a male first system that also says that it f there are no males then daughter gets it? Didn't another Anon post info where a female Targ did inherit the throne?

Now we have also reached the conclusion that Jon has a bigger claim then her, however he has no proof for his lineage so he can't claim anything.
>>
>>86395691
>Why not both
>>
File: 420 blaze it kek.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it kek.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>86395808
>however he has no proof for his lineage so he can't claim anything.
Gilly, Sam and Bran. wew lad.
>>
>>86393960
I'm not watching the show, who is the second guy in "destined to get executed by Sansa"?
>>
>>86395780
Well there are was that period where Jon was dead
>>
>>86395865
Bobby B's bastard in the vale.
>>
>>86383354
>House Tyrell and Dorne
Both of which have been effectively wiped out.
>>
>>86395780
>Also Jon is an obvious Martin Sue, the shit he did are so idiotic and retarded that any normal human being would have been dead a long time ago.

he did die though

and yes it is also established in the show that he is of very low wit and knows very little, one may say, nothing.
>>
>>86395769
t. nu-male
>>
>>86395865
He's the leader of the Vale and cousin of the Stark kids through their mother. But he's a retarded cripple who is controlled by Littlefinger
>>86395891
wot
>>
>>86395857
I said that he had no proof, not that there was no proof. Sure Sam has the book but he might already have forgotten or not giving a shit what's in it, and who would listen to Bran? People hardly believe the white walkers are real and now they are going to belive Jon is the king because some crippled kid says so who also says he is a three eyed Raven and while saying that he saw it all? Gilly is from north of the wall so nobody would listen to her
>>
>>86393891
But she doesn't know that, she isn't Bran.
>>
>>86382993
He had loyalty to the Iron Throne and the person who sat on it, for better or worse.

That is true loyalty.
>>
>>86396010
Exactly why she shouldn't rule Westeros and why Randyll Tarly did nothing wrong. Even the Blackfyre fucking shit, Young Griff, would be a better monarch than her.
>>
>>86395483
jon is a male heir
>>
>>86393642
If the Othere are permanently defeated and the wall is destroyes then the Nights watch will likely cease to exist as an organisation and all membros will be released from their oath.
>>
>>86396070
I know, but until he can prove proof the throne goes to Danny.
>>
>>86393492
Holy shit, can you imagine what the show would be like if Ned lived but was sent to the Wall? everything could still go about the same since Ned would be out of the picture and the North/Robb would start a war over Ned's unjust exile and to find independence. Ned killing wights with Jon and crew, him taking the place Davos has now. That'd be great, more Jon and Ned bonding time, it would also give any claim Bran throws out about Jon's lineage more legitimacy with Ned alive to vouch for it.
>>
>>86396110
>but until he can prove proof the throne goes to Danny.
Nah, only due to her dragons and horde of horseniggers. Viserion ends up as an undead dragon anyway. We Wrath of the Lich King now!
>>
>>86382993
That's an insult to Ned. He never betrayed anyone.
>>
>>86383102
How many women have the dothraki actually raped under Dany's rule?

I'm pretty sure that Lannister soldiers rape and murder more people than the dothraki at this point.
>>
>>86396043
Look I really hate the idea of Dany ruling but i meant that Dany doesn't know Jon has the true claim, she can't possibly know, as far as he's concerned she's the last Targaeryan alive, and she is in the show at least. Which come to think of it, if she is infertile how will she build a new dynasty???
>>
>>86394734
>Implying Sam will give a fuck
>forgetting he literally left the citadel this epidsode
>>
>>86396186
There must always be a night king?
>>
>>86396294
Likely none. The Dothraki aren't mercenaries or conscripted soldiers. They willingly chose to follow her and thus are less likely to do shit she doesn't like (like rape people). Never mind that she has the Unsullied and dragons to keep people who fuck up in check.
>>
>>86394669
Dorne is supposed to be Spain you retard, they even get the matrilineal primogeniture and shit.
>>
>>86394585
You can't just be realizing this. Yorks and Lancasters? War of the Roses? Ring any bell?
>>
>>86386560
Or dany could have not been "the mad king part 2: electric bogaloo".

But no its much better to burn the leaders of the houses instead of keeping them as hostages, because reasons.
>>
>>86394957
>I'm sure Dorne will rally to Aegon aswell.
They did.
>>
>>86396444
Exactly my point. I don't understand why these idiots keep saying that the dothraki are savage rapists when they wouldn't rape a single person under Dany's leadership.
>>
>>86396444
hurr durr unsullied. starts out with what, 7k ? 10k? Alot had to have been killed in Mereen, and then she just lost a large part of them in the retarded, hamfisted casterly rock episode. It doesn't matter, because in-universe logic is not something the writers of the show give a shit about.
>>
>>86382993
He was a painfully obvious metaphor for trump supporters, of course. All your nuanced observation about the history of his house is from the books and completely missing from the show.
They cant even keep travel times realistic.This show is complete shit now, it's only value being making a few good moments from the book into tb kino and they even dropped the ball with that.
>tfw you will never hear Vargo Hoat bemoan his thlain bear
>>
>>86396527
Because foreigners and brown people are evil.
>>
>>86396690
WTF I love Nazis now.

14/88 hail Odin my brother.
>>
File: 1444782719859.png (236KB, 527x430px) Image search: [Google]
1444782719859.png
236KB, 527x430px
>>86395431
>what is this silly faggot shit? do people think that there is such a thing as a rapeless army?, like seriously? are you all not even in elementary school yet? how can you know so little about life.
It's not just their "army", you triggered thundercunt. It's a staple of their entire backward culture. Tell me the last time a US military general ranted about how he's going to pillage an Afghan village and rape their women while his men cheered him on.
>>
is no one going to ask what's happening at high garden has Eurons fleet just been sitting there for months?
>>
EACH EPISODE KEEPS GETTING WORSE

NORMIES KEEP ACTING LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN BETTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86394669
Here's the rundown :

North : Russia
Vale : Scotland
Westerlands : northern England
Riverlands : germanic states
Dorne : Spain
Reach : France
Stormlands : Prussia
Iron Islands : pre-christian Scandinavia
Crownlands : southern England
Braavos and the Free Cities : italian city-states (Braavos is Venice)
Valyria : ancient Rome
Dothraki : Mongol Empire
Slaver's Bay : Arabic peninsula
Asshai : south-east Asia.
>>
>>86396898
because it's all about the spectacle senpai. they'd prefer the show have 55 minutes of epic battles and a few minutes of "badass" one-liners.
>>
>>86394419
They'll all die fighting the dead. The ones back across the sea will be fine.
>>
>nu males can't understand honour

wow nothing new around here
>>
>>86395589
Fact is she didn't. Doesn't matter how or why.
>>
>>86384625
Thats because Bran doesnt care about anything but watching Salsa get raped and Gremlin eat pies
>>
The showrunners actually made Randyll MUCH nicer than he is in the books. They could've shown his sexism in that moment, insulting Dany personally.

They didn't because they actually wanted to show Dany in a bad light in this scene. It's why you get Randyll begging Dickon to bend the knee, taking his hand, Tyrion looking very concerned etc.
>>
>>86395359
everybody loved Rhaegar though. Except Robert, that double-cuck.
>>
>>86395254
not even remotely you dumb shitskin
>>
>>86395594
Did you even watch the show? Who do you think the baby from the Tower of Joy was? Did Ned somehow bring back TWO babies from the war and nobody mentioned it?
>>
>>86397131
Okay if there is two who is the other? Maybe Theon?
>>
>>86396909
I feel like any of these are even close
>>
>>86395892
Only in the show. Doran has 3 children in the books, although one gets incinerated while trying to steal a dragon in Meereen.
>>
>>86394178
Aegon thought so too, it's why he fucked her more than the one on the left.
>>
>>86396043
Young Griff isn't a Blackfyre, he's a Targ.
>>
>>86396804
Euron's fleet is in Casterly Rock last we heard.
>>
>>86397168
fite me IRL
>>
>>86384261
No he don't, as Rhaegar did not inherit the throne. Unless we go by old ass Targ rules.
>>
>>86397152
Are you trolling or something? The idea that Ned brought back 2 babies is retarded, that was the point. Theon didn't go to Winterfell until he was 8.
>>
So is Sam going to just ignore his vows to the NW now? The whole point of him going to the Citadel was to become a Maester so that he could fill the void left by Aemon's passing.
>>
>>86397427
Sorry dude..
>>
>>86397408
In primogeniture, the son of the heir has a higher claim than a sibling of the heir. If the heir dies, his oldest male child becomes the heir.
>>
>>86395254
Haaa yes, the Vikings. Known the world over for their huge hordes of cavalry and notorious for hating the sea.
>>
>>86396317
She had her period in the last book. Don't know why but it looks like she's no longer barren.
>>
>>86397055
To be fair, if someone "kidnaps" your fiancée, you tend not to like that person.
>>
>>86384100
>>86384131
House Tyrell died with Margaery. Olenna is a Redwyne and she doesn't get shit.
>>
>>86397872
Everybody who ever met him knew that Rhaegar was a kind man that wouldn't just randomly kidnap and rape the daughter of a Lord Paramount, only Robert was blinded enough by jealousy to believe it. And then he became king and everybody had to agree with the narrative. This whole thing could have been avoided if someone (besides Ned, who had his own reasons for wanting the Targs dead) actually had the courage to stand up to him and tell it to his face.
>>
>>86394818
And that's considered to be a flattering portrait of him. Imagine what mongs the Habsburgs must have been
>>
File: 1501543236844.jpg (23KB, 466x422px) Image search: [Google]
1501543236844.jpg
23KB, 466x422px
>>86396444
You can breed Dothraki out of rape but you can't breed the rape out of Dothraki
>>
>>86398168
the Dothraki are pretty religious. If their Stallion Messiah tells them not to do something, they won't do it.
>>
>>86397680
Nazgul, then?
>>
>>86398322
You mean every historical culture and army in history?
That didn't stop them from raping, my man. Not even the less-rapey cultures, let alone the super rapist not!Mongols
>>
File: Allahu_Akbar.jpg (430KB, 1420x1492px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu_Akbar.jpg
430KB, 1420x1492px
>>86383102
>This is pure speculation but maybe it had something to do with bringing 100,000 raping, raiding, enslaving horseniggers over to Westeros.
Save Westeros
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVPjr1d-lo
JAIME is /ourguy/
>>
>>86394585
>This means neither lancaster or york will take the throne but some kind of left-field tudor like monarchy.
I only fear it'll be targaryaen instead of tudor but I'd love for one of the other houses or a minor one to end up winning and doing a better job than all these chucklefucks.

>>86395185
Do the Dothraki have any nobility to them at all? They seem to be the very worst of the Mongols with just about none of their positives. Are they religiously tolerant? Because they sure as shit aren't stewards of peace and pax-mongolica like the Mongols. Nor do I get the impression of them tolerating or appreciating the value of non mongols.
>>86395780

As long as you recognize dany is one too then I won't disagree. Both of them are among the worst characters in the series, pulp fantasy
>>
>>86384957
>Rape is hot when the guy is brown
I fucking hate white women.
>>
>>86393960
lol he dies in ep7
>>
>>86382993
Be careful not to miss the forest for the trees.

Dany is an allegory telling the nature of all benevolent seeming revolutionaries who nevertheless ultimately reveal themselves as nothing more than power hungry dictators, willing to commit any crime to achieve their ends.

This is an important message to appreciate for the "left" , and the "right" .
>>
>>86397967
And who killed Margaery?
>>
>>86397967
>Who is Willas
>>
>>86383560

Even the hot pie would make a better ruler than memarys. He'd make taverns great again
>>
>>86393973
In the egg books is explained that any living male of the dinasty has preference but they are all dead so it doesnt matter
>>
>have various filler brothel scenes, brienne filler scenes, hot pie shit but can't make decent dorne storyline or put in a line with jorah mentioning samwell tarly and seeing daenerys consequences
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.