[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here like fan edits? Just saw this one and Memento

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pulpfiction_chrono_3dview[1].jpg (195KB, 744x477px) Image search: [Google]
pulpfiction_chrono_3dview[1].jpg
195KB, 744x477px
Does anyone here like fan edits? Just saw this one and Memento in chronological order and it's a fun new experience. I honestly think Pulp Fiction would have been better in chronological order with a few changes.
>>
most of em are poopy, but i understand if they are just meant to be experimental.
i liked the spicediver dune edit, the army of darkness primitive screwhead edition and the exorcist 3 one was interesting but without the missing pieces seemed to clip along too fast
>>
>>86380736
and you are honestly stupid
>>
>>86380736
They can be neat. Helps you appreciate how important editing can be.
It's also neat when they do something interesting. Robots vs. Kung Fu is pretty great. It's mostly the matrix, but re-edited into this really kitchy grindhouse-esque cyber punk movie. It's so weird and goofy that it's hard not to recommend.
>>
That's not a fan-edit. It's a special feature on all the DVD/bluray releases.
>>
>>86383507
You mean Memento?
>>
Bagger Vance without the magical negro was a powerful meditation on PTSD.
>>
>>86381915
He's right. True Romance proves it.
>>
>>86380736
Don't you feel "Pulp Fiction" in chronological order a bit long. I think the story structure in the way it is, is the best method to have the audiences not getting tired of a ride til it gets to the end.
>>
Where can I watch this?
>>
>>86380736
adywan star wars edit is the best version available, but it just fixes a bunch of minor bullshit instead of changing the movie
haven't seen his empire edit yet

no fan edit could make the prequels good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.