[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>humble, likable and just king, the kind of boss you'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: dany_and_jon.jpg (120KB, 1316x794px) Image search: [Google]
dany_and_jon.jpg
120KB, 1316x794px
>humble, likable and just king, the kind of boss you'd want, doesn't think he's anything special
>batshit insane feminist who has biggest ego in the world, talks about herself in third person like she is some kind of god, executes people with fire
How do these two end up fucking? Jon should hate this bitch
>>
opposites attractt anon
>>
>>86375840
Because she's hot as fuck silly
>>
>>86375925
she's gross as a bottle blonde but eminently fuckable as her natural brunette
>>
>>86375925
>>86375983

both of these are correct
>>
Jon is good girl, attracted to the bad boy, Dany.
>>
>>86375925
she's fat and her face looks like an alien trying to mimic human emotion
>>
His presence tames her slightly. She becomes all soft and gentle when she looks at him.
>>
>>86375840
VENI VIDI BENDINI
>BENDINI
>>
>>86376070
You could say he's the ice to her fire?
*winks at camera*
>>
>>86376138

>his name is literally Jon Snow

whoa
>>
>>86375840
They're not gonna fuck in the show, they'll fuck in the books in the year 2075.
>>
>>86376529
they already fucked in the last episode, retard
>>
>>86376529
they literally fuck in a boat two weeks from now
>>
File: urfag.jpg (30KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
urfag.jpg
30KB, 345x337px
>>86376067
>>
> fucked ygritte
> killed ygritte
> fucked dany
> ???

It's like pottery, so that it rhymes
>>
>>86376805
I mean, shes ok, but nothing special, i see women that i find more attractive than her everyday.
>>
>>86376805
shes unironically 6/10 tho. isnt there a 9/10 noble slut left in the north that jon could marry?
>>
>>86376698
source?
>>
>>86377173
the leaks that we have had since last year and that have been accurate for the last 5 episodes, go to /got/ general to look for them if you care
>>
Jon is the best character by far. Love that look he constantly does that says he doesn't want anything to do with all this shit but if he doesn't no one else will/can.
>>
>>86377734
go back to tumblr and go read fanfiction instead of 4chan
>>
>>86377143
I want to know where you live. If in your sample set 40% of women are more attractive than her then I want in.
>>
>>86376067
t.turbovirgin

She's hot as fuck ok the show mayne especially considering in context how ugly a lot of women would be in Medieval times
>>
>>86379534
>hot as fuck
I am honestly baffled at people for thinking like this, she's completely average
>>
File: Val.jpg (30KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
Val.jpg
30KB, 300x462px
Too bad they didnt have Val in the show, the Wildling Princess
>>
>>86375925
Wrong. The only fappable Danny pics are 2D especially when she is thicc
>>
>>86380259
Can't have someone overshadow the dragon queen
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.