[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched this recently. Not by choice particularly, I was just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: moana-fallback_fde4d101.jpg (319KB, 1536x691px) Image search: [Google]
moana-fallback_fde4d101.jpg
319KB, 1536x691px
I watched this recently. Not by choice particularly, I was just there when someone put it on.

My question is this: Why the FUCK do people when they write a song for a musical add in speaking and exposition parts? It completely ruins the flow of the song.

Also, why the FUCK did they reprise that one song about four times.
>>
alessia cara's version is gud
>>
>>86373848
I hate those bullshit "here's a disney singer doing the song" credits bits
>>
>>86373813
It's the most Disney by numbers thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>86374118
That's a bad thing?
>>
https://youtu.be/ZNra8eK0K6k brap
>>
>>86373813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYsaUMc8jaM
>>
>>86374275
Do I even want to know what this is
>>
It's painfully generic. People made such a fuss about muh diversity etc but the fact is it's just the same as every other Disney Princess film.

A couple of songs were decent I guess. Jemaine Clement is always good.
>>
>>86373813
>hy the FUCK do people when they write a song for a musical add in speaking and exposition parts? It completely ruins the flow of the song.

So your problem is literally with it being a Disney movie.
>>
>>86374796
Nah, it's particularly bad, in this song mainly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

I like the song, but there's so many completely unnecessary stops in it. They should have kept the flow going but the way it is makes it sound bad, and unplayable as a song on its own.
>>
>>86374886
> talking shit about shiny
nigga ill end you
>>
>>86375067
You can't deny that the part where demigod I've forgotten the name of gets his hook ruins the song though.
>>
You're welcome is the best song
>>
>>86373813
I will just leave this here:
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
>>
>>86375685
>Hawaii

This isn's Hawaii though.
>>
>Also, why the FUCK did they reprise that one song about four times.

it's called a leitmotif anon
>>
>>86375102
No it doesn't? You're saying a pause in the song ruins It?
>>
>>86375812
Not when it's the same song
>>
That part with the island woman at the end looked so fucking bad, I swear. It looked like a videogame. I get that it was animated well and everything, it just looked horrible though.
>>
>>86373813
They reprised How Far I'll go once. I am Moana is completely different
>>
>>86375869
>completely different

In that it's the same?
>>
>>86375863
Stop watching camrips
>>
>>86374275
As much as i hate generic animated movies you have to stop shilling this one shitty review
>>
>>86375907
it's not for my benefit, but the people who were dumb enough to think this was good. you don't have to watch
>>
>>86374215
>distilling intellectual property to a known formula is a bad thing?
merchant get out
>>
>>86376011
How is it bad though?
>>
>>86375881
Other than reusing the melody for a reprised verse how is it the same song?
>>
>>86375881
>Different lyrics
>Different tone
>Different music outside of a melody being reused
>>
>>86373813
Because Disney's been creatively bankrupt for better than a decade now.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.