[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Tyrion! Remember that time I was part of Stannis fleet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5583.jpg (25KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5583.jpg
25KB, 350x490px
>Hey Tyrion! Remember that time I was part of Stannis fleet about to attack Kings Landing. You set laced the see with wildfire and blew up half the ships. My son died in that explosion. Is that funny! Your a good friend.

Had Davos become a nihilist or is he so broken he finds teaming up with his sons killer funny?
>>
Why hasn't he killed Meli for burning Shireen at the stake?
>>
Davos is the most cucked ruined character on the show.
>>
>>86370362
Davos was the lapdog of the man who cut the fingers of his hand. I mean yes that was one of the worst scene in the entire series, but it's not completely out of character.
>>
Game of Thrones from HBO
>>
>>86370362

It was nothing personal, Tyrion was just serving his side.

Both Davos and Tyrion served evil kings.
>>
File: Davos_Stannis_2_3x08.jpg (30KB, 455x522px) Image search: [Google]
Davos_Stannis_2_3x08.jpg
30KB, 455x522px
>>86370606
>stannis
>every villain is lemons
>>
You could visibly tell he wasn't thrilled by the way he was acting and said it. You're just as off the mark as last week when everyone spazzed out at Davos making a joke toward Jon about bastards calling it SJW shit or whatever.
>>
>>86370606
>stannis
>evil
>>
>>86370362

Davos spent most of his life as a smuggler, i doubt he saw his kids much. It probably wasnt that much of a big deal to lose one
>>
>>86370497
hes one of my favorite charaters but he talks out of his ass alot
>>
He's not happy about it and you can see his emotions flaring a bit, but at the same time he's not petty or stupid enough to hold a grudge when Tyrion was doing his duty the same as Davos was doing his. It's not complicated, sorry you lack the nuance to understand these types of things intuitively.
>>
Doesnt he have a wife and other children to go back too or did d and d write that out to focus on him being jons comic relief sidekick
>>
>>86370720

>burns his brother in law for not converting religion
>planned to murder Gendry
>burned his own daughter

Stannis was evil.
>>
>>86370506
Despite Stannis cutting off his fingers as punishment for smuggling, Stannis also gave Davos knighthood, land, and ensured that his seven children would be treated as noblemen.
>>
>>86370362
>muh army of duh dead
>>
>>86370362
>>86370497
Davos understands war and it'sconsequences. He's not gonna cry to Tyrion about it and he wasn't joking about it in that scene, you autist fucks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.