/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be captain >send 400 of your crew to the planet >planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Matt_decker.jpg (68KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
Matt_decker.jpg
68KB, 1024x764px
>be captain
>send 400 of your crew to the planet
>planet gets destroyed while you listen to their cries for help
>they all die

Was Decker the most tragic character?
>>
File: Will_Decker.jpg (38KB, 700x732px) Image search: [Google]
Will_Decker.jpg
38KB, 700x732px
At least his son redeemed the family name.
>>
>>86369347
Why was it never mentioned directly that he was his son?
>>
>>86370231

Didn't want people to feel like they'd had to have seen an episode from twelve years earlier to understand him.
>>
>>86367418
>>86369347
huh just like pitch black but in reverse
>tfw no doomsday branded fleshlight with sound effects to eat my peepee
>>
File: Columbia_in_desert.jpg (633KB, 991x501px) Image search: [Google]
Columbia_in_desert.jpg
633KB, 991x501px
>>86367418
>Pike got melted by delta radiation
>Tracey's crew died of disease
>Garth goes nuts, attempts Exterminatus
>Terell gets brainraped and self-immolates
>Every fourth episode starts off investigating a ship lost in the last century
Starfleet captains are ill-fated beings.
>>
Best episode of TOS.
>>
>>86372776
agreed
>>
File: star trek tmp.jpg (3MB, 2428x3600px) Image search: [Google]
star trek tmp.jpg
3MB, 2428x3600px
>>86370231

It's in the script and Gene's novel, like a third of the plot was cut because of how expensive and fucked production was.
>>
>>86369347

Except Kirk, being the complete fucktwat that he was; assumed command of the Enterprise with no authority to actually do so.

>he was an admiral

Literally doesn't matter in terms of protocol.
>>
>>86373132
still KINO
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.