/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related the lowest point of a once-great show/the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Is pic related the lowest point of a once-great show/the most bastardized anything has ever become?
>astronomically more likes than dislikes, vast majority of comments are positive
fuck
>>
I'd say the Lady Gaga and Lena Dunham episodes completely destroyed it
>>
Wake up in the morning buying seed at Sneed's
>>
File: 1401157501744.jpg (46KB, 691x624px) Image search: [Google]
1401157501744.jpg
46KB, 691x624px
>implying that it was ever good
>>
File: 1495495932336.jpg (20KB, 558x564px) Image search: [Google]
1495495932336.jpg
20KB, 558x564px
any show that ran for more then 5 seasons.

debate me

south park(good middle the last season was absolute shit), family guy (crazy good early), nu-american dad (pretty good early massive recent quality drop) futurama(goat up to s4 & movie then massive cancer with billion backs and reboot) except that sunday morning cartoon episode that one was good

even king of the hill had super bad episodes
>>
>>86361530
you cannot be debated as you speak the truth. King of the Hill suffered the same problems as Zombie Simpsons just not quite as notably, it's most noticeable in the subplots from season 6 onwards or so, they get really cartoonish and dumb, characters start acting really out of character.
>>
>>86361530
Seinfeld is great for the entirety of its 9 seasons.
>>
>>86361520
>die millennial scum
>>
>>86361942
wroNG

massive drop around early as s3

you would know this if you watched all of seinfeld

for instance the bits in the beginning seasons were actually good in the opening and were very subtle raunchy
>>
>>86362123
whom doth thou quoteth?
>>
>>86362198
wat dothhhh lifee xxDDD xavierrr xDDDD

ok but lay off the memes

i am projecting a bit but i suppose i should take my own advice and limit 4chan
>>
File: SBOjCqC.jpg (24KB, 600x259px) Image search: [Google]
SBOjCqC.jpg
24KB, 600x259px
I think we can all agree, it was all downhill after this
>>
>le shit on le family guy and american dad and all the other shows
>when Simpsons did the exact same fucking shit

Cringe.
>>
>>86361302
the intro was terrible. but the episode that followed was quite excellent.
>>
>>86361530
southpark was consistent up until they started season arcs
>>
>>86362161
season 5 had at least 6 or so classic episodes in it
>>
>>86361530
Curb Your Enthusiasm
>>
File: THE TWINS.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
THE TWINS.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>86362319
conkey was one of the most iconic episodes of trailer park boys

but at the same time was its downfall

bitch are you really trying to tell me that that whole indian wedding thing was funny at all like cmon eliane fuck over some takeout
>>
Why are The Simpsons still being produced? Who even watchs that shit aynmore?
>>
>>86362161
>massive drop around early as s3
How long until /tv/ starts pretending s1 was the best Seinfeld season ever and it was only downhill from there?
And how long until "post-Larry David Seinfeld is better"?
>>
>>86361530
I just want to point out that the post cancel futurama seasons had no good episodes.
They had good moments, but they were in between or at the end of shit stories
>>
>>86361302
it's no different than the Michael Jackson episode
>>
>>86362791
Except for Michael Jackson specifically asked his character to not look like him and refused to sing
>>
>>86362791
But the michael jackson episode was legitimately great
>>
>>86361530
IASIP is still funny, I haven't seen the latest season but I would actually say the earliest ones are the weakest.
>>
>>86362258
You're actually right, season 11 was one of the shows last good seasons
>>
>>86363483
11 and 12 had some dangerous low points, but the show's not ruined quite yet. But if it really does come back without Dennis, that would be the end.
>>
>>86361530
Early Family Guy was not that good outside a small handful of eps.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.