[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has a reputation as a horrible father who would kills his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: randyll.jpg (94KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
randyll.jpg
94KB, 1024x631px
>has a reputation as a horrible father who would kills his son for being a fat fuck
>doesn't do anything when said fat fuck takes his ancestral sword
>lauded as loyal to the House he serves
>betrays the House and sacks their place
>didn't want Dickon to die
>could've just bent the fucking knee so
Dickon could live
Is there a character more contradictory than Randyll Tarly?
>>
>Takes place in midevil times
>Wears a new tuxedo

Seriously?
>>
Not to mention he's been a bannerman of Highgarden for fucking ever and he betrayed them and bent the knee to Cersei at the drop of a fucking hat like two episodes earlier.

But MUH HONOR right? What a dumb choice. What a dumb character.
>>
>>86359765
>hates foreign invaders
>looks pretty ethnic compared to his children
>>
>introduce character
>instantly kill said character
...why
>>
he was racist. the script made that pretty clear.
>>
>>86359983
why waste time developing a character when you faggots who watch this garbage show still just wanna see people get killed
>>
>>86360034
Like Randyll had room to talk. He looked browner than most of the Dothraki.
>>
The correct answer to his original dilemma was

>I promise to fight Dany and her foreign hordes but I am not going to betray the house I'm pledged to. Cersei should deal with the dragon lady first and then can been with Tyrell after all she wants.
>>
Its a classic case of an actor that's too big for his part. He's written to just show up, be villainous then die so Danny can have a "Yaas Queen" moment but James Faulkner just has fantastic stage presence and an imposing look that makes him seem like he should be a protagonist.
>>
>>86360034
>not handing over your lands to an army of rapists is racist.
>>
>>86359765
>Picked the non-coward to rule a martial house
>Parting gift for not getting lands and castles
>House Tyrell and Highgarden was dead
>Didn't want his son dead but respected his wishes
>>
>>86359765
>characters women and numales will never understand
>>
>>86360168
>doesn't like rapists
>works for a Queen who raped her brother and vice-versa while her undead champion is a serial rapist who raped and murdered a woman who was married to a prince you once served
>>
File: Fat_ec.png (69KB, 180x299px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_ec.png
69KB, 180x299px
>>86359765

yeah pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.