[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone I'm Matpat and welcome to FILM THEORY. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Hello everyone I'm Matpat and welcome to FILM THEORY. The only show on the internet where we take your childhood and make it WEIRD. So yesterday I was watching Rick and Morty and was thinking "huh, Rick seems a lot like my idol and diety, Sherlock Holmes". For those not familiar with this amazing show, let me give you a rundown. Sherlock holmes is a tv show based on a comic strip from the 1960s. It stars Sherlock Holmes as the main protagonist, and follows his adventures solving crimes. You know, kind of like Scooby Doo, but for theorists. And so back into rick and morty. In the latest episode, the vindicators 3, rick was seen wearing a hat similar to everyone's favorite detective. So it got me thinking, "What if Rick Sanchez is Sherlock Holmes?". "Madness." I hear you say, watching this show and about to leave a comment and a like and share it on twitter. Don't fret my fellow theorist, as like any of my Trademarked theories, this one has plenty of evidence and upvotes on reddit. First, lets start off with Rick. Seems like your average Doc Brown parody right? Wrong. It's clear after the first season that Rick deviates from his Doc Brown persona set up in the pilot. cut oh and for those of you that don't know, Doc Brown is a scientist from an old cult classic film Back to the Future, which I'll definetly make a video on in the future budum ch haha get it, future? I'll see myself out :(. But as the show goes on, Rick slowly goes insane.
>>
He clearly has an alcohol problem, and also might have a problem with drugs, as refrences from this one scene in The Wedding Scuanchers. Who else has a problem with drugs? Sherlock Holmes. In the show, sherlock is shown being addicted to heroine. These two geniuses both have addictive personalities, but the similarities don't stop there. In season 3 episode 2 of Sherlock, we see Holmes looking pale and gray after seeing someone die. Now in Season 3 episode 1 of rick and morty, we see that Rick sees his family die in front of him. Now he says this is fake, but there's no way Rick could've fabricated all of that: it has to be based on some truth. What if Sherlock Holmes is a Rick from another dimension, one who was sick and tired of the Galactic mumbo jumbo that goes on, and decided to become a detective? Sounds crazy right, but there's evidence that STRONGLY backs this up. First off, we can see that our dimension loves solving puzzles and especially mysteries. And who is by his side to help him solve said mysteries?
>>
Morty. Aka Watson.
In Rick and Morty, it is shown that regardless of the dimension, a Rick almost always has a morty. Like in the sherlock holmes books where Sherlock almost always has a watson. Rick also has a near exact personality to Sherlock holmes. Sherlock is shown being a narcisistic asshole who thinks he's litterally god because the writers literally gave him the brain of god. Rick is shown being a narcisistic asshole who thinks he's literally god because the writers litteraly gave him the brain of god.
IT ALL ADDS UP
But how did this accident happen? Well since there are infinite rick and morty dimensions, in one Rick and Morty, possibly after watching their family get kroninberged, decide to go to a dimension akin to the one of the BBC show Sherlock Holmes. Rick then uses science to change his and morty's form into Sherlock and Watson, which is possible in the R&M universe and shown with shapeshifters in the one episode with Sleepy Gary. skit with MatPat and Sleepy Gary so there it is, Rick Sanchez, in an alternate dimension, IS SHERLOCK HOLMES. but hey, that's just a theory, a FILM THEORY.
thanks so much for watching
Today's epsiode was sponsored by audible. Recently I've been listening to Mein Kamf by Adolf Hitler (more like Abradolf Linkler, im i right). it's a really fascinating listen with historical signifigance. I suggest you check it out
anyways, if you excuse me, me and sleepy Garry are going to have some theory time
>>
this is really good
i wanted to smash something the whole time reading this
>>
File: tldr.gif (271KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
271KB, 350x350px
>>86359018
>>86359042
>>86359077
>>
He's my second cousin. Met him at a family wedding and he seemed nice but he had a shit eating grin the whole fucking time. I hate his content but the dude makes money
>>
Hahaha this is really good matpat! Can I come over to your house and beat you (off) at Pokken Tournament while your wife watches?
>>
Great post anon, keep up the memes
>>
BUT HEY
>>
I really want to punch him, and I kind want to punch you after reading this.
>>
>>86360707
prove it
>>
File: mike nerd crew.webm (379KB, 480x464px) Image search: [Google]
mike nerd crew.webm
379KB, 480x464px
>>86359077
>Recently I've been listening to Mein Kamf by Adolf Hitler
>>
File: matpat.jpg (27KB, 640x374px) Image search: [Google]
matpat.jpg
27KB, 640x374px
>>86359018
Daily reminder that this faggot met the Pope, and gave him a Steam code to download Undertale.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.