[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I always hear so much about Mark Hamill's accident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mark hamill hope empire.jpg (40KB, 791x258px) Image search: [Google]
mark hamill hope empire.jpg
40KB, 791x258px
How come I always hear so much about Mark Hamill's accident and scarring as if it's so important? I've never noticed any scarring at all.
>>
>>86357943
The most obvious change was to his nose, which goes from pointy to more flattened out.
>>
>>86357943
dude, his face changed
>>
>>86358106
literally where
>>
>>86357943
I never noticed the change, but my brother kept saying he was completely different, especially his nose
>>
File: hamill-before-n-after.jpg (13KB, 504x233px) Image search: [Google]
hamill-before-n-after.jpg
13KB, 504x233px
>>86358163
You just gonna ignore my post about his nose? It's not as noticeable in the pic you posted.
>>
It seems like it'd be easy to explain away in the Star Wars universe. He got an injury while fighting the Empire.
>>
>>86358515
They explain it by having him get swatted in the face by the wampa ice monster at the beginning of Empire. The makeup for those cut actually follows the lines of his scars.
>>
>>86358515
It was literally so easy to explain, they chose not to. Like, of course a human's face can change over time, if you're in battles and training.

It wasn't even worth noting on screen.
>>
>>86358515
wtf do you mean? they do explain it.
>>
>>86358515
but the point is why did they feel they even needed to explain something that nobody would've noticed anyway?
>>
it's more noticeable in motion than stills. his face face seemed to sag a bit more.
>>
Non-Identical clones, because different surrogate mothers?

Maybe cloning is as easy as they say here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8
>>
>>86357943
Yeah. I always wondered why was he so ugly in the sequels.

He got better though, as an old man he looks like a proper gentleman.
>>
>>86358490
Huh, I guess the change is pretty stark, but I'm like op, I never really noticed it myself either.

>>86358593
>The makeup for those cut actually follows the lines of his scars.
I don't even see any scarring on him but the way people like this poster talk about it it they make it seem like he's horribly disfigured. Reminds me of those whores in Unforgiven telling everyone the girl was fucking unbearable to look at and the dudes didn't even realize she was the one that got cut. I don't really think he looks any more different than natural bad aging would've made him.
>>
>>86358490
>>86358052
>nose becomes slightly flatter from an injury
wut
>>
>>86359047
I think it's exaggerated too, but I guess a change like that is a bigger deal when you're marketed as a fresh faced, young heart throb.

>>86359383
His face was smashed in and he required reconstructive surgery. It actually changed his bone structure.
>>
>>86357943
It's kind of obvious at the beginning of Empire, his face looks bloated but they did hide it a bit with the face injuries the character gets on hoth.
>>
They did a good makeup job on him. I never noticed the scarring/facial changes.
>>
>tfw slightly faceblind
i have to look really hard to see any defferences. never noticed anything until someone pointed it out. then i saw the christmas special where he was under heavy make up, must have been shortly after the accident. what accident was it, anyways?
>>
>>86358490
Went from chad to incel. Sad.
>>
>>86359874
he was in a car accident
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.