[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earlier today I had almost 50 threads hidden that were all either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-13-43-13.png (857KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-13-43-13.png
857KB, 1200x1920px
Earlier today I had almost 50 threads hidden that were all either game of thrones, rick and morty, one sentence shitposts and big brother/twin peaks generals.

It is not a coincidence that this has picked up again since the stupid American nazi march. That sort of activity attracts plebbitors here who then spread across the board like a plague with their meaningless, empty and retarded posts. Mods and jannies are doing nothing to stop there being over two dozen GOT threads up at a time. What a terrible, terrible website this has become. I hope that you plebbitors realize that everything you thought was good about 4chan will be lost and replaced by your own cancerous culture that made you want to leave plebbit to begin with. Soon, shitredditposting will become the norm for threads, and the hordes of plebbitors will quickly grow tired of regurgitating the same, unoriginal memes without receiving upvotes. Then, finally, 4chan can wither away and die like it needs
>>
>>86345611
>another bitchfest
time to hide another thread
>>
Enjoying your visit, post-2015 child?
>>
>>86345611
4chan was always cancer and these meta threads do jackshit.
Just make quality posts in quality threads you like, and if that thread doesn’t exist then you go ahead and make it yourself.
Simple as that, nothing else you can do.
>>
>>86345649
>ledditor wants /tv/ to talk about 5 topics and 5 topics alone, because thats the limit of his understanding of television and film
Tippy top kek
>>
>>86345691
>>86345681
Is this what newfags actually believe? Im glad you will speed up 4chans death, if only so that you are slightly less satisfied with time you waste each day
>>
>>86345695
>>86345736
>popular /tv/ related things are talked about
>I don't like them
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dumb crybaby. Make a useful thread then you fucking tourist.
>>
>>86345611

100%.

The amount of GoT and Rick & Morty garbage here is astronomical.

Plus the political b8 threads in which r/Politics and r/The_Donald have pointless shit flinging tantrums.
>>
>>86345691

>make it yourself

Kind of hard with the amount of range banning Gook Moot has done across the site.
>>
why not just avoid /tv/ on this day of the week
>>
>>86345776

>Defending GoT and RandM threads

>Calling others tourists

RandM belong on /co/ and utter dog shit reddit b8 like GoT is meant to be confined to their genrals or pedophile threads.
>>
>>86345895
nice strawman. Never defended anything. But you being triggered by it is hilarious. based gotfags
>>
>>86345611
>shitposting on 4chan
>must be reddit

Ok.
>>
>>86345776
>>86345893
>>86345691
>>86345681
>>86345649
I want reddit cancer to /b/egone. I'm not sure if you realize, but the way you type instantly identifies you as cancer, and as such, I can dismiss what little content your post has
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.