[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone on this board discuss shit like CIA's endgame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1501520958893.png (109KB, 952x1441px) Image search: [Google]
1501520958893.png
109KB, 952x1441px
Why would anyone on this board discuss shit like CIA's endgame or Thoros'es plans if there is the plot of the entire season readily available for anyone to read?

Are there still people who didn't read it?
>>
Bump for the CIA
>>
>>86343796

thank you.

i thought this was the last season. i'm very very sad it's not. or are they going to end the whole series in a cliffhanger?
>>
>reading spoilers

what do you people gain out of this?
>>
>>86344919
It still's got a whole 6-episode season the next year.
So... no.
>>
>>86344946

for me i'm not interested in watching the show anymore because they keep killing characters i like. i stopped watching when they killed jojen. glad i stopped because they later killed rickon and tommen. i just read the threads when i'm in the mood.
>>
>>86345117
BUT THEY'VE GOT A FUCKING >ZOMBIE POLAR BEAR

AND >ICE-BREATHING UNDEAD DRAGON

>AND THE FUCKING BOAT SEX
>>
>>86345032

got leaks for next season?
>>
>>86345247
>zombie polar bear, undead dragon, boat sex

meh.

bran will not hug rickon again. ;_;
bran will not smile at jojen again. ;_;
gendry will not bigbro tommen. ;_;
>>
>>86345258
Yes

Gendry will still be rowing
>>
>>86344919
Well it is HBO
>>
>>86345247
>ZOMBIE POLAR BEAR
Why did the leaker feel like mention it that
>>
File: Game-of-thrones-tony-stark.jpg (370KB, 732x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-thrones-tony-stark.jpg
370KB, 732x1036px
>>86345343
>Implying the entire series won't end with Gendry assuming the iron throne
>>
>>86345418
Seeing how this show is produced by the D&D, I assume that scene was a huge thing for them. And for the HBO, ofcourse
>>
File: Thoros_promotional_season_6.jpg (66KB, 323x508px) Image search: [Google]
Thoros_promotional_season_6.jpg
66KB, 323x508px
>>86343796
So they're just going to kill the only human in Westeros capable of resurrecting other human beings?
And the red priestess went home to Essos?

Interesting how they're burning bridges for the Northerners & Dany so they couldn't resurrect everyone at their whim.
>>
>>86343796

that's stupid. how in all the hells could two people humping on a boat cause a solid block wall to crumble? HOW???
>>
>>86345258
I think they're still in the process of writing it. As I understand, part of the reason why the last season is being delayed a bit is because they want to make sure they don't rush the writing process, and give us some kind of half-assed Lost ending.
>>
>>86343796

>Jon and Dany have sex

Like...incest?
>>
>>86343796

>Adult males watch this absolute garbage soap opera

You should kys if you do
>>
>>86343796

I stopped watching after Season 2.

I guessed back at the end of Season 1 it would end with Jon and the Fat Eyebrows Chick hooking up and beating the evil snow zombies and becoming the new Kang And Queen.

Looks like I was right.

What shitty writing.
>>
>>86346287
Like, you do realize that it's basically the Targaryen thing? Everyone was marrying their sisters for the entire length of their dynasty, except for fucking Rhaegar
>>
>>86346400

Yeah, but women are fapping to this.
>>
>>86344919
>i thought this was the last season. i'm very very sad it's not
Why? GoT is the only decent show I watch anymore on tv at the moment (until Curb Your Enthusiasm comes back and then I doubt they will do another season).

If you know the ratings, GoT season 7 episode 1 is the highest watched episode in the show's history so that means hopefully they will try and produce maybe an 8th season if they STOP rushing so much and actually have decent pacing because season 6 was rushed as hell and so many plot holes dropped.
>>
>>86346584

Season 8 is the last season. They've plotted it all out.

The production is already organized, greenlit etc.
>>
>>86346584

because i hate the writers. because they killed jojen, rickon and tommen. i hate them to the deepest pits of hell.
>>
>>86345117

you're a fucking pussy dude

who gives a shit about dickon
>>
>>86346671
>because i hate the writers
and? GoT is still the only good show to watch on tv at the moment.

We've had 7 seasons of many good characters so why stop the show now?
>>
>>86346640

finally, the plot holes and crappy writing will finally end.
>>
>>86346746
>and?

you sound like a teengirl. what does that sound even mean?
>>
>>86346746
>GoT is still the only good show to watch on tv at the moment

and?
>>
>>86346746

good characters who end up dead. what's the point of watching the show? unless you're one of those titanic fangirls who enjoy bawwwwwing over tv and movie scenes because they enjoy bawwwwwwing for some strange probably emotionally-damaged reason.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.