[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, What was she talking about? What did sansa "really"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: arya ready.png (420KB, 892x603px) Image search: [Google]
arya ready.png
420KB, 892x603px
So wait,

What was she talking about?

What did sansa "really" want?
>>
>>86340645
holy shit she's ugly
>>
>>86340645
for jon to scoop out any remnants of ramsay's seed from her uterus and replace it with his own
>>
>>86340645
she wants jon to never come back
she wants to be in charge in winterfell
>>
To be Queen of the seven kingdoms, anon
>>
clumsy setup for Littlefinger's plotting

bad writing
>>
>>86340732
this 2bh famalam
>>
>>86340707
This
>>
>Shithead kid who spent most of her time hanging with other shitty kids while being shuffled from place to place, occasionally in the company of adults who have no ambitions or delusions of grandeur (a lot of time with a group of assassins who shed their entire ego), pretends to see through pretty normal political stuff like she's savvy to some real human truth

Why are they trying to make Arya into this cool, cocky, world-enlightened girl? She spent all her time traveling in the pits like some feral child whose only motivations for continuing on in the world is revenge. What in the world would she know about Sansa's situation as a reluctant leader?
>>
>>86340950
Littlefingers scheming to keep the stark family apart
>>
>>86340950
she's always been more situationally aware than sansa who has ALWAYS been a blithering idiot.
>>
>>86340645
boattrib with the dragon queen
>>
>>86340645

CORRECT ANSWER: THE SHOW IS OFF THE RAILS.
>>
>>86340645
Why she looks like shes made of silicon ? Is this a fuck doll?
>>
Arya now talks in a calm voice and speaks in a convoluted ways and walks with her hands behind her back she is sooooooo cool lol
>>
I liked Aryas early character development
She is ugly, and her new character is bad. I really dont like it at all.
>>
Just wait until Gendry lays the hammer down.
>>
>>86340645
Cock
>>
>>86342001
>that dress she wore this episode
I swear, I will never criticize this shit series if they have her do a full frontal
>>
seriously, wtf is her problem?
>>
Damn, I shouldnt read these spoilers. Everything happaned as they said
>>
Sansa is the eldest real Stark.

figure it out anon
>>
i wonder if she'd be qt again if she dropped all that weight. she's not even fat it just seems to accumulate in the wrong places.
>>
>>86342714
Why not you know the truth you actually espace from this show
>>
>>86340712
But she could have had that last season. Instead she gave it all to Jon.
>>
>>86340645
will her character ever be seen not in low light?
>>
Littlefinger and sansa both want sansa to be queen of the 7 kingdoms.

Cant happen if jon is alive

Fucking retards on /tv/ everyday now
>>
>>86340645
She wants goyims to degenerate and keep watching this shitty show, anon.
>>
>>86340645
What all white women want. The BBC.
>>
>>86340645

Little finger in the bum
>>
File: 1123783702627.png (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1123783702627.png
31KB, 256x256px
>>86345818
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.