[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start buying into /pol/shit about movies >finally watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493413221418.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493413221418.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>start buying into /pol/shit about movies
>finally watch Spiderman Homecoming
>Nothing is out of place except Flash Thompson who is just a giant faggot and horrendous casting regardless of ethnicity
>ends up being another average enjoyable Spiderquip flick
>>
>>86337299
>MJ is an ugly shitskin
>>
>>86337356
She's almost entirely irrelevant, and not really referred to as Mary Jane at all. She just quips on the side. The main love interest is a qt black girl.
>>
>>86337439
>qt black girl.
>black
>qt
>>
>>86337499
Yes. Stop false flagging you faggot.
>>
>>86337299
>start buying into /pol/shit about movies
Please. /pol/ logic is literally founded on stale memes that were always meant to be ironic. Just try to enjoy shit that you find enjoyable and don't get caught up in retarded internet narratives.
>>
>>86337579
try again faggot. way too many shitskins shoved into this.
>>
>>86337600
All relevant characters are white, and fat chink is a delightful sidekick. Your move.
>>
Just a friendly reminder that the reason /pol/ is shitting up other boards so much recently is because they're getting desperate now that their president has been revealed to be a huge failure who doesn't even support their ideology of white supremacy.

Remember: We can all fight hate together. We will not let them divide us. Together we all can stand up to hate, both on the internet and IRL. :)
>>
File: Screenshot_20170810-015227.png (1MB, 2220x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170810-015227.png
1MB, 2220x1080px
>>86337439
>qt black girl
>black girl
>black
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>86337439
She's reffered to as MJ, so she is Mary Jane, just not directly. If you think otherwise, you are stupid, but then again those movies are made for people like you. Mindless trash.
>>
>>86337752
My IQ is higher than yours, I have more academic credentials, I make more many than you , could fuck you up and have a bigger cock. Keep getting bent out of shape over some shitty side character.
>>
>>86337752
You're as fucking retarded as having her name as MJ. I thought it was idiotic that they had her name be MJ when she had nothing to do with the original characters but you're fucking stupid if you think both are the exact same character. You're the type of person who watches South Park and thinks that the people they satirize are played by the same person in real life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.