[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: we.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
we.png
510KB, 544x450px
>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Skeet's Eats & Treats
Formerly Sheev's
>>
Jimmy, obviously

The register allows for maintaining stock and allows an audit trail if there is less of an item than previously thought. I bet Jimmy was stealing food items and covering it up by bypassing the register
>>
Jimmy obviously. The POS PC tracks sales and inventory.
>>
Jimmy for reasons already mentioned, and because he was a pedantic fuckwit who wondered why he only ever had two friends.
>>
>>86337193
>>86337206
What if Jimmy was also keeping track of the inventory and sales all in his head? yeah now what faggots
>>
Child labor is illegal so Skeet brought it upon himself.
>>
Jimmy for many reasons.

1. What if the customer wants a receipt? Might not be totally likely but they're helpful especially if you're getting food for a coworker and you want them to pay for the item.
2. What if Jimmy has to leave for an emergency and forgets to log in the items at the end
3. Management will want to know what items sold at what time of day to get an idea of what specials they could run to encourage more ales
4. Jimmy might be a genius but his fellow coworkers probably aren't on his level. If Jimmy's style rubs off on them then errors could occur
5. And this is the most important one, a boss will see what Jimmy is doing and will rightfully assume that Jimmy is trying to steal money from the company. Jimmy should avoid any potential confusion and do his job proper.
>>
>>86337302
It has to be written down or digitized in reports so you can file taxes and report earnings. Jimmy was out of line.
>>
>>86337302
his manager would have to manually enter the sales later on his own time. it's creating more work.
>>
I never watched this show as a kid, which is probably why I am smarter than all of you
>>
>>86337592
>why I am smarter than all of you
Your lack of punctuation says otherwise. Also that's a totally misplaced comma.
>>
>>86337193
synthcool is that you
>>
>>86337013

If you're a fast food employee, it's frowned upon to go against protocol.
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>86337592
But how can you be smarter when you're actually dumber?
>>
File: 1502503933351.gif (2MB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
1502503933351.gif
2MB, 300x403px
>Skeet takes a chance on Jimmy, Sheen and Carl because they're young and need money, a situation he was likely in at one point
>Sheen and Carl do just fine. They're model employees who happily do their jobs and treat their customers and fellow employees with respect
>But Jimmy is having trouble adjusting
>First, he refuses to input orders into the machine, messing up the company's numbers and potentially losing them profits
>Next, he acts insubordinate when Skeet points out some spilled salt on the ground, which he cheekily refers as "Sodium Chloride" not once, but twice, showing blatant disrespect for authority
>Skeet then makes him stand outside dressed as a burger and shout slogans for the restaurant, with the intent of both discouraging such behavior again and helping Jimmy better learn how to deal with people

And what does Jimmy do? Does he accept his new duties, realize that he was out of line, and then apologize to his boss and go back to his work with a new appreciation for his job?

Nope.

>Instead, he snaps, and completely remodels the restaurant without any permission whatsoever
>While this is already a terrible thing to do, not only does the restaurant's environment become sterile and lifeless, it also ends up going haywire after one customer mentions that he prefers another restaurant
>The restaurant then quite literally gets up and destroys any and all competition, not only endangering lives, but also destroying numerous buildings and causing McSpanky's corporate to no doubt get slapped with endless lawsuits for the restaurant's role in nearly destroying the entire town's (or maybe even the entire world's had it not been stopped) food supplies
>And when it's all said and done, what does Jimmy do? Does he accept that he's the bad guy, try to restore order by fixing the restaurant, and help pay for the damages?
>Nope, he just sends it to the sun. Meanwhile Skeet is most likely fired, if not outright arrested, for his role in this

Jimmy was a monster.
>>
>>86338405
now i know why sneed renamed his store
>>
>>86337976
Horseshoe effect. He's so stupid, that it seems he is smart.
>>
>>86337013

Jimmy.

Always is Jimmy.
>>
>>86337013
sheen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.