[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better trilogy than this. I dare you. Back to the Future,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (92KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
92KB, 720x480px
Name a better trilogy than this. I dare you.
Back to the Future, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Batman, and Godfatherfags suck a dick. Your shit isn't anywhere near as kino as LOTR.
>>
look it's this thread again
>>
>a bunch of fags running around in the woods for 9 hours
>kino

Nah.
>>
>>86335269
Cool story. I haven't been on /tv/ for weeks.
>>
>reddit ruins rick and morty
>and xavier
>now lotr
instead of running good things into the ground why dont you run your dumbass faggot fucktard face into the pavement. stay off our website fags
>>
>genre fiction
Oh yes, it was very poignant when the white wizard attacked with magic rays!
Retard. Watch the Before trilogy.
>>
>>86335425
OP here. I'm a huge Tolkien fan unironically and the LOTR movies are legitimately my favorite movies of all time. I've also never been to reddit in my life. I'm honestly confused by your post.
>>
>>86335589
>Gandalf
>shooting magic rays ever
good one faggot, now we just need someone to post the /lit/ potter meme
>>
>>86335253
the fuck is going on with eragon's sword in that pic? i remembering it looking different then that

>>86335269
yes we should be saving room for the 28 got threads amirite
>>
>>86335815
>>Gandalf
>>shooting magic rays ever

what do you call it when literal rays came out of his wand as he rode toward the dragons in the third (?) movie
>>
>>86335921
>>wand
>>dragons
>>literal

End my suffering
>>
>>86335921
Did you even watch the same movie as everyone else? Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>86335253
the hobbit
>>
>>86335324
>9 hours
>he didnt watch the far superior 12 hours long extended edition
>>
There is none
>>
Its an established fact that LotR is, and will very likely forever remain the greatest trilogy in the history of mankind. Quite frankly, I cant even think of any source material that matches Tolkiens books in regards to high fantasy. So what are you gonna do? Create some sci-fi trilogy that is then getting butchered by script writers? No, LotR is a work pashion, honesty, genius and the realization that shoehorning non whites into roles will only make a movie worse. It is an untarnished piece of art that will never find its equal, at least not as long as our society is desperately trying for "equality" by handing minorities roles for the single reason of them not being white.
>>
File: wrecked.jpg (71KB, 1280x480px) Image search: [Google]
wrecked.jpg
71KB, 1280x480px
>>86335253
>>
>>86336431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owq_aBJ9G6Q
>Are you legitimately retarded?
Much less so than you.
>>
>>86337930
shitposting aside how exactly was this dude a powerful wizard when this, the saruman fight and the balrog fight are pretty much the only time he uses magic and its incredibly lackluster. is gandalf a confirmed bitch? dumbledore first time using magic had him casting a tornado of flame
>>
>>86337930
Ah so you really are retarded? So in the book, the reason for Gandalf doing that is because the Nazgul hate light, which is why during their attack there were dark clouds creeping up on Minas Tirith. If you weren't a cuck ass troll you would know that.
>>
>>86336515
This, but unironically.
>>
>>86338115
The wizards arent there to fight, they are there to observe and to some extend assist. They were never supposed to fight so it can be interpreted that they never really bothered to show their powers.
>>
>>86337559
deluded leaf gook thinking japanese filmaking is his
>>
>>86338115
>shifting the goalposts this far

>>86338209
You said it didn't happen. I showed that it did. The reason why it happened does not change that it happened which is the thing you were denying.
>>
back to the future.

sci-fi > fantasy
>>
>>86335253
The 9-9-9 tax plan
Best trilogy ever
LOTR doesn't even discuss tax policy
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.