[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: euron-greyjoy-game-of-thrones.jpg (196KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
euron-greyjoy-game-of-thrones.jpg
196KB, 1368x912px
I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE
>>
>>86331437
>guys i got one prediction right i know things
>>
>>86331595

I get many predictions right

I predicted that Trump would win back in 2015
I predicted that Obama would win both elections
I predicted that George W. Bush would beat Kerry

recently I won several hundred dollars betting that Jon Ossoff would lose

I'm a master predictor, and you can shut the fuck up
>>
>>86331437
>and what is Jon's real name
Jaeharys
>>
>>86331595

also my IQ has been tested to be 155 and I turned down acceptance to Harvard to work on a startup business that has already made me a multimillionaire

that's why I have all the time in the world to make super accurate predictions and post on /tv/ you fkcing loser
>>
>>86331437
Yep because that grimm ending goes with George's "Bittersweet" ending.
>>
>>86331803

it's sweet because humanity is still alive but bitter because all fan favorites will be dead aside from Euron and whoever the fuck likes the whores who'll be his saltwives
>>
>>86331855
That is nothing like LoTR. He said he wants something similar to LoTR's bitter sweet ending.
>>
>>86331708
>>86331782
>guys i predicted that the guy who would make white people more money would win i know things
>>
>>86332108

that's blatant misdirection
>>
>>86332360
If you believe so. What OP said is completely stupid, even stupider than the fem pandering showrunners, and wont happen. Guaranteed.
>>
>>86332283

pretty much

wait until the last episode and find out I'm right

>>86332774

nope, I'm the OP and completely right
>>
>>86332902
the thing is you predicted things about the real world, game of thrones used to be realistic but now it's a shitshow with no logic behind the characters actions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.