[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY WE CAN MAKE THIS SEASON LONGER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: d&d.jpg (612KB, 800x894px) Image search: [Google]
d&d.jpg
612KB, 800x894px
>THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WAY WE CAN MAKE THIS SEASON LONGER THAN 7 EPISODES
>spends 90% of the seasons teleporting across the continent
>>
3 episodes died for the CGI budget
>>
>>86328627
>he wants to watch episodes that consist of nothing but traveling and exposition to shit we already know about

Fuck off. The fast this garbage ends the better.
>>
Everything is so rushed too.

The show has become less a series of character interactions some of which advance the plot, and more of a series of events some of which involve characters interacting.
>>
>>86328912
so many dragon scenes, they kind of overdid it.
>>
>>86329130

The best scene this season was a discussion between Tyrion and Jaime.

Literally, the only good scenes involve Jaime dialogue because they're mature and well acted.

The rest is painful trash.
>>
>>86328627
I suspect the show was '''interfered''' with and they are meeting the minimum requirements of their contract and getting out of there.

I also suspect this is why the books aren't coming out whether the fat man finished them or not.
>>
>>86328912
>CGI budget

You mean Dany and Tyrion budgets...

Those faggots command $2M per episode so they had to cut episodes. Imagine if they actually took realistic pay like for the previous seasons of $500k per ep. You get full 10 episode seasons with better battles.

Fuck the cunt and the midget faggot.
>>
>>86329749
What about Kit? Isn't he the main main main character of the show?
>>
>>86329749
>believing what Hollywood tells you

I promise you they will get a billion dollars of propaganda out of this before they're done.
>>
>>86330020
Haven't read about him, but he doesn't seem like a huge douchebag that threatens to leave the show if he doesn't get paid $2M each ep.
>>
d and d are just outmatched. don't blame budget. they have no script. you can tell when they went off book-stanis death. its just been downhill ever since. d and d don't understand the books. Jamie's scenes are true because the actor seems to know the character. other actors are clueless or just trying to work through the material they are given.
so much of this season is just filler. they don't know what to do with all the storylines so they are directing them to what they know. the only thing they are getting right is dany. dany is visery sister. she is just as crazy. everything else is not ringing true.
>>
>>86333336
It is known.
>>
File: D&D 1461206222077.png (393KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
D&D 1461206222077.png
393KB, 500x728px
>>86328627

It's all about getting suckers... umm, subscribers to pay for two more years of HBO.
>>
>>86333336
This is what you get when you work off script outlines instead of actual source material
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.