[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no Rick and Morty threads right now? The new episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: UWkTknx.jpg (3MB, 5400x7800px) Image search: [Google]
UWkTknx.jpg
3MB, 5400x7800px
Why are there no Rick and Morty threads right now?

The new episode plays tonight at 11:30PM ET, be there or be square.

Also this thread is for serious fans only.
>>
>>86325928
I imagine most are posting in one of the many /co/ threads for actual discussion. People only come here to meme and shitpost about it.
>>
File: 1502031362130.jpg (97KB, 569x802px)
1502031362130.jpg
97KB, 569x802px
>>86325928
It peaked after Pickle Rick shitposting
>>
holy shit fuck off
>>
>>86326502
You aren't smarter than your average redditor
>>
>>86325928
Live stream anyone?
>>
>>86325928
The new season is so bad it's not even worth getting excited for ironically.
>>
>>86325928
Then link the stream so I can watch.
>>
>>86328075
its literally right on cartoon jework's website
>>
>>86328223
Well I don't know where their website is.
>>
>>86328223
>jew meme
>>
>Watching rank and me me
>>
File: keynes.png (396KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
keynes.png
396KB, 500x497px
>>86328263
>Well I don't know where their website is.
>>
>Watching rank or morky
>>
>>86328385
what the FUCK did he mean by this
>>
why did you make an obvious bait thread
>>
>Watching rinkle and minkle
>>
>watching rumpie and mumpie
>>
>watching Ren and Stimpy
>>
test
>>
>watching Beavis and Butthead
>>
>watching buffcoat and beaver
>>
stream at brettygood dot com for anybody who's regionlocked out of the official stream or whatever
>>
>watching mork and mindy
>>
>>86328451
that school of economic thought revolves around the idea that the economy is imperfect and will go through ups and downs and is also mostly influenced by aggregate demand
>>
I hate when they do these gta cover parodies and they forget the fucking helicopter
>>
What the shit is on the live stream?
>>
>>86332372
guy covered in white stuff taking his pants off to some kinda trance music
>>
>>86330751
pleb
>>
Gaaaaaay
>>
this is great.
>>
Reddit is shitting its pants now.
>>
File: 20170813223639.jpg (205KB, 2486x1052px) Image search: [Google]
20170813223639.jpg
205KB, 2486x1052px
>>
lance motherfucking reddick
>>
What. In. The. Fuck.
>>
The fuck is this?
>>
www.twitch dot tv/agavehokage link is here
>>
They keep whining that people want the actual episode. No one wants your shitty film college production you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>86333124
apparently if you went to the stream expecting rick and morty you're a free loading fuck according to this fat faggot in the socks and sandals
>>
Is their goal for this to be so bad that you stupidly pay for cable to watch one show?
>>
>>86333757
You don't necessarily have to pay for Cable.

Stuff like Playstation Vue is an option and its way cheaper and (assuming its not just for one show) worth it IMO.
>>
Man, I really enjoyed that episode!
>>
That was some fucking A+ quality trolling. Head over to plebbit for tears by the gallon.
>>
>>86335005
what happened? can i get a quick rundown?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.