[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I think you know what I want you to do never got this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>I think you know what I want you to do
never got this part to be honest
>>
Wenches begone.
>>
>>86324163
Whores vacate
>>
>>86324493
Harlots dissipate
>>
>>86324586
Slags flee
>>
>>86324732
Idris Elba
>>
>>86324130
harpies disappear
>>
Lol us redditors right guys?? XD
>>
Robocop is one of those movies that women will never understand. Sort of like The Thing (1982).
>>
>>86324130
I watched Robocot 2 few days ago. Damn what a stupid movie, everyone there was a comic character. Robocop 1 was way superior.
>>
>>86324130
Ladies of the night, make like a tree and leave.
>>
>>86324861
Suck my dick.
>>
Females exit
>>
>>86324989
The mayor was a total retard, the corporate leader was a mustache twisting evil capitalist, the psychiatrist was a retarded bitch, the kid was annoying little shit that somehow became gang lord. It was just dumb man.
>>
>>86324861
Is that the one where the kid tells Robocop to "go fuck a refrigerator, peckerneck"?
>>
File: Robocop.jpg (775KB, 3000x1968px) Image search: [Google]
Robocop.jpg
775KB, 3000x1968px
>>
>>86324861
I kind of want to see Robocot. Half-machine, half-bed, all heart.
>>
Sluts relocate.
>>
>>86325182
Yes
>>
>>86324861
the thing is robocop 1 had EVERYTHING

it even made me feel bad for him at some point
>>
File: Ywn4KnW.jpg (195KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ywn4KnW.jpg
195KB, 800x800px
>>86324861
did someone say robokot?
I think someone said robokot
>>
>>86325391
How could you not, in either form? Alex Murphy is a very endearing character, down to him doing the spinning gun trick for his son. Seeing him get mowed down is tragic and uncomfortable. When he's reborn as robo, this uncomfortableness continues since we wake up "with" him, right through his eyes. It has the effect of sleep paralysis. seeing him as a simple robot tool, and slowly reemerging to claim his identity feels so triumphant, cathartic even.
The whole film hinges on Murphy, right down to his name being the last line.
>>
>>86325634
>>86325211
Its 3:35 AM where I am
>>
>>86325391
All this Robocop love feels so good.
I watched it when it came out, everyone thought it was a dumb action flick, I thought it was something more.
Over the years I've seen the perception change. Now it's generally agreed that it's pure kino. One of the high points of 1980s cinema.
>>
>>86324861
How can you hate on it? Its such a good followup
>>
>>86325867
It's not. It's 100x better than R3 but it's trash compared to the first one.
It's basically what the critics thought the first one was (and Verhoven when he first read through the script before his heroic wife told him to read it again), a dumb action movie with a childish premise.
>>
Robocop 2 is better than Empire Strikes Back. I'm not even kidding, all of you faggots get too caught up on "muh cartoon characters!" or "how come Robocop is dumb again??"that you completely miss the point.
>>
File: robert cop.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
robert cop.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
or there will be.... trouble
>>
>>86326411
Alright, I'm going to give RoboCop 2 another watch.
BTW, a friend of mine came back from holiday with a pirate version of RoboCop2. The neck break scene was longer than in any other version I've seen. Like it had 3 twists instead of 2 (or however many there are). Anyone got this version?
>>
File: sad.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>86325391
when he goes back to his house and the wife and kid are gone, and starts to remember stuff he lived with them
>>
>>86328949
that's the point where he starts showing emotion again and he's fucking pissed
>>
>>86324130

gashes dash
>>
>>86324861
Robocop 3 stinks to arse. Robocop 2 is pretty good. Robocop 1 is the best.
>>
>>86326973
What didn't mean by this?
>>
>>86329091
Lagging.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.