[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Mighty Morphin the most Kino of the rangers? Not saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (217KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
217KB, 1200x819px
Why is Mighty Morphin the most Kino of the rangers? Not saying this is the best ranger series, just that the costumes and the film lead to it looking so fucking aesthetic that later costumes and the switch to digital (or video? the image quality of later series isn't as warm) make the shit look so cucked in comparison
>>
do you just post same fucking image but a different topic every time? Fuck off back to /m/, and no I don't care about le epic twitch stream, faggot.
>>
File: 1502582838937.jpg (352KB, 766x920px) Image search: [Google]
1502582838937.jpg
352KB, 766x920px
Because nostalgia

Time Force is Kino
>>
>>86319209

Because it was the first.
>>
>>86319386
SPD was up there wiht Dino Thunder imo.

The story arc of the white ranger was better than it had any right to be.
>>
File: power_rangers_acteurs.jpg (135KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
power_rangers_acteurs.jpg
135KB, 1000x670px
>watching MMPR by myself
>got to episode 40
>Tommy had already came and gone as the Green Ranger
I don't remember Green Ranger being used so little.
>>
I just ordered the metallic legacy figures and am working my way through Dairanger right now after finishing Zyuranger.
>>
>>86321554
They didn't have a lot of footage of him so they used the white ranger a lot more. Kinda shit cause the green ranger had a better costume
>>
>>86319386

this is actually a pretty accurate list even though I'd switch In Space with SPD
>>
>>86319209
It isn't.
SPD is kino.
In Space is kino.
>>
>>86322214
SPD is kino but it's also a show that could NEVER EVER be done today.

>>Main arc is shitting all over affirmative action/hiding your power level if you are white.
>>First Female Red Ranger, who turns out to be evil
>>First Asperger Syndrome Ranger (Bridge)
>>Female Rangers are downplayed and generally window dressing
>>Show goes out of it's way to get around the casting of a black Red Ranger with the white Blue Ranger as the REAL main character and the writers putting the Green Ranger in the Red Ranger suit for the 15th Anniversary crossover.
>>
>>86322551
Red didn't come back because his ex was DT Yellow and he didn't want to work with her
>>
>>86319386
Dino Thunder is NOT S
>>
>>86323271
B-but m-muh Tommy!
>>
>>86323271
They watched sentai, bro

Fuck your opinions
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.