[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem? This pizza is perfectly edible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

File: kn_20ramsay_20eating_20pizza.0.jpg (247KB, 1254x688px) Image search: [Google]
kn_20ramsay_20eating_20pizza.0.jpg
247KB, 1254x688px
What the fuck is his problem? This pizza is perfectly edible plus delicious.
>>
>>86305242
Watch him make some shit. He's boring.
>"Hey guys take some eggs, scramble em up, put some havarti in it, chop some cilantro, add a little pepper, and there ya go, brilliant!"

I think he's super insecure about being outdone so he shits on people. Ainsley and Brown are far better, but having the title of chef in the food industry is like being the leader of a cult.
>>
>>86305242
>so he shits on people

He shits on people because the American director demands it from him.

>Gordon.. you gotta curse more
>But why?
>The people, they love it when you curse!
>But isn't it about the food?
>Fuck the food Gordon, people love when you go all Brit-Angry on people.
>Oh for fucks sake..
>That's the spirit!

If Ramsay had encountered that Pizza in a British episode he would have spoken to the chef and informed him that he could make better tasting pizzas by changing certain things.
>>
>>86305242
If you think raw dough and grease everywhere to be edible.
>>
>>86305242
Looks gross as shit desu
>>
>>86305336
You're wrong
>>
British show gordon is the real gordon. In america he plays a role and they make sure to only pick restaurants run by insane idiots.
>>
File: pan nice and hot.png (328KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
pan nice and hot.png
328KB, 580x327px
>>86305242
PIZZA.

NICE AND SHIT
>>
>>86305485
He shat on people on his BBC show. Just with less editing and recycled audio clips from different episodes
>>
>>86305242
IIRC, that was marketed as "thin crust" on the menu. Plus, actual thin crust is the GOAT pizza. Thick ass pizzas like that are doughy and greasy.
>>
>>86305726
>Plus, actual thin crust is the GOAT pizza
Wrong
>>
>>86305242
That's garbage
>>
>>86305242
That's a 'thin' crust pizza. Plus parts of the dough were raw and it was riddled with grease.

I like thick pizzas but that is an abomination.
>>
>Americans unironically eat this "pizza"
>>
>>86305822
It is though.
>>
File: 213454.png (278KB, 479x213px) Image search: [Google]
213454.png
278KB, 479x213px
THIS >>86306119
one slice of that "pizza" is like 1500 calories
thats literally eating diabetus
>>
>is this ice cream fresh or frozen?
stopped watching right there
>>
>>86305822
He's not wrong you fucking pleb
>>
>>86305242
LINK THE FUCKIN EPISODE ATLEAST
>>
>>86305726
Fuckin pleb opinion
>>
File: 1477160850966.jpg (944KB, 1438x802px) Image search: [Google]
1477160850966.jpg
944KB, 1438x802px
What would Gordon think of Jack Scalfani's pizza?
>>
>>86305242

how do you know? did you eat it?
>>
>>86305336
>Ainsley and Brown are far better

No they aren't. Maybe you like their TV personalitites better but Gordon is a much better chef. The Michelin stars don't like and Gordon has like 16 across all his restaurants. When he's not cooking outside his element he truly makes the best food anyone in this generation of chefs can make.
>>
>>86306657
its raw
>>
Did you even watch the episode? It was incredibly doughy and greasy, it wasn't even cooked well.
Also, that was their thinnest slice
>>
>>86305242
That whole episode was so wierd.
>Are you willing to change?
>No.
>A couple minutes later.
>Are you ready to change?
>Yes.
>Gets a complete restaurant overhaul.
>>
>>86306657
>peppers on pizza
why do people do this
>>
>>86305336
What the fuck about simple and rustic do you not understand, YOU DONKEY.

Those are his home cooking videos. I don't want something that needs several pans and a bunch of prepped stuff for breakfast.
>>
>>86306033
>greasy food is bad
sick of this meme.
>>
Love me some Gordon kino, post good episodes here
>>
>>86305242
Jumping the shark
>>
>>86308199
Ramsay is against eating shark.
>>
>>86307987
because it's delicious you mongoloid
>>
Somebody post the close up of all the grease and shit on the pizza. It looks disgusting
>>
>>86305242
As a New Yorker, that pizza looks gross af
>>
>>86307018
>16
No, he has 6.

https://trulyexperiences.com/blog/2015/03/decorated-michelin-star-chefs-still-business/

I think he had 8. But read the little description.

Still a top 6 chef in the world.

>his mentor, the #1, threw a plate at him
wew
>>
>>86308300
https://youtu.be/gt8LflOyyhs?t=33s
>>
>>86305242
Cheese doesn't look melted enough on top desu
>>
>>86308480
He has 6 right now. But he's been awarded 16 overall in his career.
>>
>>86308171
https://youtu.be/88ewQo6y6Qk
>>
>Chimichanga? Chimi-chuck it in the bin!

What did Chef mean by this?
>>
This show is a disgrace for and only suited for the drama addicted big brother brainlet audience.

That episode is a prime example because the owner only made pizzas yet the show spends spends zero time teaching and showing correct restaurant pizza technique, it just goes "here cook this instead and our editor won't insert squishy noises when people eat it" and spends the rest of the time showing how angry everyone is.
>>
>>86308552

Fucking disgusting niggers. They have no sense of hygiene at all.
>>
>>86308763
To be fair, they are running a tv show. Its not out of the realm of possibility that one of the tv staff put the mouse there for dramatic effect.
>>
>>86307018
Michelin stars are a meme and restaurants often deliberately do not try to get them. Call the manager in a restaurant you payed $150 or more for a dinner and ask politely, I guarantee he will say something akin to "we could get Michelin stars but we don't want to bother with their standards"
>>
>>86308874

Nono, these are niggers you see. They're literally standing there lying to his face about their poor hygiene. Sure, TV producers are a bunch of scummy jews as well, but the niggers are gonna nig. There's a reason they all smell like shit and chicken grease.
>>
>>86308975
Good job /pol/ you even managed to find a way to derail a gordon ramsay meme thread into nigger discussion. Next step: baneposting.
>>
>>86309040
>Post clip that shows niggers are unhygienic and dishonest
>people are disgusted
>Wow /pol/ derailed the thread again!
>>
>>86309083
Is an ancient meme repost thread really the hill you want to die on?
>>
>>86305242
Go'za or no 'za
>>
File: 545345345.jpg (15KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
545345345.jpg
15KB, 222x222px
>>86308898
Oh shut the fuck up. That doesn't mean stars they aren't impressive or indicative of quality food, just that its a better business decision.
That's even saying what you just claimed was true and widespread enough to completely inflate the true value of a star, which I doubt it is whatsoever and you're just bullshitting for the sake of creating a fake counterargument.

Where eat?
>shitty roadside taco shack in Cuba
>3 star restaurant in France
>uhhh stars are such a meme, like businesses don't even get them on PURPOSE
>>
>>86308898
>Michelin stars are a meme

You're a meme, faggot
>>
>>86309136

You shouldn't quarrel with reality, because you will lose. Niggers are what they are.
>>
>>86308676
It's not a cooking show boyo.
>>
>>86309165
You didn't even read what I said faggot. Your shitty taco shack isn't going to charge even a fraction of 1/20 of what a 3 star restaurant would. But a similiarly priced restaurant will always have considered it and decided against the memestar.

You are clinging on to a concept that started dying when the internet was born. Michelin stars are simply obsolete.
>>
>>86309252
Can't you just post a ramsay meme like a normal person
>>
>>86308466
ikr? Why isn't each slice 2 feet wide and 1/4 inch thick?
>>
File: 12341.jpg (59KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
12341.jpg
59KB, 600x719px
>>86309334
>The best food costs the most

Wow anon, that's a crazy concept. You're right, I did NOT catch that the first time you wrote it.

Again, until you provide a source stating how widespread stars are decided against you can't claim the restaurants without stars are as good as the restaurants with.

>You are clinging on to a concept that started dying when the internet was born. Michelin stars are simply obsolete.

And how do you suppose we judge food, anon? Yelp review percentages? Your whole argument here consists of shitting on a verified and certified system of review while offering no sources for its shortcomings and offering no system of review to replace it. I know you think you're contributing to this thread but you're just shitposting.
>>
>>86309040

m-muh /pol/
>>
File: ramsay-memes-thyme.jpg (53KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay-memes-thyme.jpg
53KB, 500x404px
>>
>>86308233
He's against shark finning, not eating shark.
>>
>>86309334
>Michelin stars are simply obsolete.
It's more that the rating system itself is corrupt and pretty useless at judging food quality.

People who still hold Michelin stars in high regard should read Marco Pierre White's explanation about why he gave his back and decided to stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>86305242
That pizza looks fucking gross, get a grip.
>>
>>86305242
Too doughy. Gordon was correct this entire time.
>>
>>86308898
Dumbest shit I've ever heard.
>>
>>86309475
Kek no you provide the source that says that Michelin stars are always better than similarly priced restaurants.

And yes, before the internet high class travel society had no way of finding restaurants except trust the stars.
>>
>>86305336
Sounds great. What the did your mom make you for breakfast this morning? She only poured me a bowl of cereal.
>>
>>86305242
Its falling apart. How the hell does one enjoy a pizza when it falls apart?
>>
>>86307018
>Gordon has like 16 across all his restaurants
Yeah, but to be fair, he's not the chef in any of them really. He's the "official" head chef, but 99% of the time he's not in any of them, he's closer to the role of a producer in terms of TV shows and movies. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he is a pretty great chef, but his real specialty is marketing and investment.
>>
I ain't no fucking bitch, chef.
>>
>its random "culinary experts on 4chan" start demeaning Michelin stars
kek
every thread
>muh michelin stars are a meme
>>
>>86309808
>Yeah, but to be fair, he's not the chef in any of them really.
Objectively false, he's been the head chef for his 3 star restaurant in London for years. He's had to break from it for his TV show shit, but he was responsible for the rise of it.

He's a brilliant chef.
>>
>>86309808
Yeah, I think most people don't realize that the three star rating is only applied to chef/operators. You don't get three stars for being a good chef, you get three stars for running a highly rated restaurant that has your name on it. It creates a weird situation where someone looks like a better chef purely because of business factors.
>>
>>86309700
>Kek no you provide the source that says that Michelin stars are always better than similarly priced restaurants

You're an idiot and have no business discussing the topic.
>>
>>86309931
Because its one thing to be a good chef in private in your own home while its another to prove you're a good chef by making money via food with your name on it.

This is the same as it is in every other industry. The best makes the money.
>>
>>86307018

Ottolenghi is the GOAT though
>>
>>86310118
>Because its one thing to be a good chef in private in your own home while its another to prove you're a good chef by making money via food with your name on it.
Home cooking isn't the other option, though. One and two star ratings are given to chefs who work in restaurants owned by other people. A three star rating is only given to chefs that own and operate their own restaurants. Literally the only thing separating from a two star rating is whether or not the chef is also the owner of the restaurant. Like I said, it makes someone look like a better chef for something that has very little to do with cooking ability.

If Ramsay didn't own those restaurants, he wouldn't have as many stars, and you wouldn't think so highly of him.
>>
>>86309922
So he hasn't been there for years and didn't have a huge role in the rest of them. Like I say, it's not his primary thing, his primary thing is managing restaurants.
>>
>>86305242
I think that's the kind of pizza black Ramsey would thoroughly enjoy.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (175KB, 1000x631px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
175KB, 1000x631px
>>86305242
>>
File: 1449074023654.png (137KB, 381x384px) Image search: [Google]
1449074023654.png
137KB, 381x384px
>>86311468
>>
>>86305242
That cute waitress!
>>
>>86305726
I have to agree. I love a good doughy thick pizza loaded with greasy shit but proper pizzas should be thin base.
>>
File: bostons best.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bostons best.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>86305242
>delicious
>>
File: Tacobellisbad.gif (1MB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
Tacobellisbad.gif
1MB, 440x248px
>>86311468
>>
>>86309040
Is that a big problem for you?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 748x874px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 748x874px
you guys jelly?
>>
>>86312553
>'Poland spring water
>phosphorescent fizz
>hard cold processed fat pepperoni
>stale dough

Americans are always putting up pictures of food and it's just laughably bad shit. There's a reason Europe is the capital of world food, not the US.
>>
>>86308565
formally sneeds
>>
>>86309700
>Kek no you provide the source that says that Michelin stars are always better than similarly priced restaurants.
Google the term "industry standard" then die in a fire
>>
>>86310383
>Home cooking isn't the other option, though.

I know my point was exaggerated and simplified, but you get what I'm saying right? Making money with food that has your name on it is different and requires more skill.

>If Ramsay didn't own those restaurants, he wouldn't have as many stars, and you wouldn't think so highly of him.

Of course I wouldn't. I admire a chef more that has the drive to get his own name out there and take it to the next level, cooking related or otherwise. I see the point your trying to make but in cooking it makes sense. This is the reason in any given year manufacturing companies who are contracted under big names to make THEIR products make the gamble at manufacturing their own product.

Example; Taye Drums. Known for being contracted under Ludwig, Tama, and other all time great names in drumming. They felt confident enough to manufacture their own drums because they thought their own could compete at a similar caliber. Yes, this is a business decision and not much to do with the actual fabrication of the drum, but it speaks to the consumer that the company is confident in its abilities and it deserves recognition.
>>
>>86312553
>Sugar and salt water
>bottled tap water at 10,000% markup
>white dough covered in congealed grease, cheap processed cheese and cancer meat
Some americuck would post this and be like "you jelly yuropoors?"
>>
>>86312990
Your drum analogy doesn't really apply because any high-level chef is already being marketed according to his own name. That's the way most Michelin starred restaurant work anyway, and that's why the rating are technically given to chefs. No one is going to eat at Uncle Pierre's Fancy French restaurant because of the owner, they eat there because of the chef. Here's a pretty simple way to demonstrate the difference between a two star and three star restaurant

>Two Stars
Gordon Ramsay is the chef here, but some other guy owns it. Everything you'll see about this restaurant will mention Ramsay being the head chef. People go there to eat his food.

>Three Stars
Gordon Ramsay is the chef here, and he also owns the restaurant. Every review and other piece of information you'll see about the restaurant will also have his name on it. People go there to eat his food.

Literally the only difference is the owner of the establishment. Michelin and every three star chef are open about this, too. The third star isn't a higher rating for cooking, it's an acknowledgement that the chef can succeed as a manager, too. It's basically a business award, and that's not necessarily a bad thing, but it means that the general public automatically assume a three star chef is better. It's not really a secret that Gordon Ramsay is considered good chef, but a better businessman.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.