[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>standard CPR measures fail >hitting their chest with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>standard CPR measures fail
>hitting their chest with a fist works
>>
>a kiss works
>>
File: 1411588743616.png (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1411588743616.png
42KB, 200x200px
>car doesn't start
>character slams their head or hands on the steering wheel
>it starts
>>
>>86302357
pretty sure cpr is to keep oxygen pumped through the body until medical professionals arrive on the scene

no idea if it could actually revive a person or not
>>
>>86302357
>CPR wakes the victim up
>the movie director doesn't know that CPR is only used when the person is essentially dead, to keep the blood oxygenated and circling through the body to prevent brain damage
>>
>>86302401
>>86302430
didnt know this. thanks /tv/ youre more informative than /sci/.
>>
>>86302468
if anything ever happens, u should phone an ambulance and do 30~ chest compressions for about 15-18 seconds to keep the person breathing

i believe people without a licence are NOT supposed to breathe into an unconscious person's mouth

knowing shit like this can save a life
>>
>>86302357
precordial thump is a thing but it almost never works so yeah
>>
>>86302525
30 chest compressions, 3-5" down, to the beat of "Stayin' Alive" by the Beegees - it used to be "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen. No, I'm not joking about any of the that. Following the the 30 compressions, two breaths into the mouth.

For the breaths, tilt the head back with two fingers under the chin, and PLUG THE NOSE. If the nose isn't plugged, the breaths will go into the victim's stomach, and they will eventually vomit it out, potentially into your mouth. After two cycles of 30 & 2, check for vital signs (breath, chest movement).

You'll probably break ribs if you're doing the compressions right, since you're trying to push deep enough to manually pump the heart. This is a good thing - it makes the compressions easier. You only do CPR when there is no breathing or pulse, so it's either a few broken ribs, or death.
>>
>>86302719
>to the beat of "Stayin' Alive" by the Beegees - it used to be "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen
coool shit, they are equal tempo? maybe stayin alive is a little bit faster
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precordial_thump
>>
>>86302384
hot
>>
>>86302719
didn't they recently figure out that the breathing thing doesn't work, or isn't actually effective?
>>
File: 1495899738596.png (8KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495899738596.png
8KB, 362x358px
>big fucking spaceship is dead
>character bangs some random box
>the entire ship lights up
>>
>CPR works
>character is back to normal like he just woke up instead of in a coma or breathing through a tube for the rest of his life
>>
>CPR scene
>character is only using his arms and not the full weight of his/her upper body
>>
>>86302357
I had cpr done to me once felt like a midget was doing a line dance on my chest after shit hurts but it saved me life..
>>
>>86305256
Not sure. I've taken the course like five times for work and whatnot, and we've always done the breaths. If you don't do the breaths, I'm not sure how the blood would become oxygenated.

>>86302802
I think Stayin Alive is slightly faster, yeah.
>>
>>86305933
I fucking lol'd while watching Fury Road, when Max comes around the truck and sees the wives drinking from the hose for the first time, and Furiosa is just hitting shit on the front of a truck with a wrench. She banging sand off the intake, so I guess it makes sense, but I had a good lol at the time.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 231x218px
>prayer works
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.