[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buddhists kill and torture Kurishitans just for the sake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: pm5l11jj.jpg (102KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
pm5l11jj.jpg
102KB, 500x708px
>buddhists kill and torture Kurishitans just for the sake of being assholes
>Meiji restoration happens and the Shinto religion wipes the floor with the buddhists

Was it just desserts?

Also tfw you find out that Nagasaki was the catholic capital of japan and all the descendants of the christian converts would have likely been eradicated when Truman chose to bomb the city because he was a catholic-hating freemason
>>
File: file.png (117KB, 237x346px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 237x346px
Inoue did nothing wrong
>>
What is shinto? Is it worshipping rocks like my dad says?
>>
>>86302319
an easy way to remember "just deserts" is to think of the word "deserve"
>>
so hold up are you saying gooks are violent barbarians and wuz not kangz?
>>
>>86302319
>buddhists kill and torture Kurishitans just for the sake of being assholes
Yeah, removing cultural warfare is just "being an asshole" now. They did nothing wrong, the fewer bastardised spinoff religions, the better. Christianity in Japan is now forever in the same boat as all those fucked up new age cults they have going on. You should see some modern day Kurishitans evangelize, it's barely a step removed from Aum Shinrikyo.
>>
>I pray too, Rodrigues. It doesn't help. Go on, pray. But pray with your eyes open.

CAPITAL-K KINO
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
Step on me.
>>
A little disappointed in this movie - I feel like there was a tremendous art film in there somewhere, but the editing let it down. The scene where andrew garfield steps on the idol should have been built up to by the whole movie and there shouldn't have been so much afterwards. Hopefully a director's cut or something comes out that fixes everything.
>>
explain the difference between shintos and buddhist? aren't the beliefs similar? Can this fued be summed up similar to 2 retard groups who are 99% the same figing over .000001% difference (prots and cats, sunnis and shias)?
>>
>>86303827
Christians nuked Japan twice and made it a protectorate of a Christian nation. This could have been avoided if only they'd made better decisions.
>>
File: quote4.jpg (138KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
quote4.jpg
138KB, 640x428px
christianity is a shitty invasive religion trying to convince native peoples with their own traditions and culture to worship a white male god and be second class citizens to westerners
>>
>>86303827
I may be wrong. But didn't the emperor was about to convert until he discovered you can only have one wife in catholicism?
>>86303947
This scene was pure kino
>I was born so I could share your pain.
>>
>>86304029
>white male god
Nigga what? No one knows the form of YHWH and for Jesus his father God was a force that represented everything good and it was just pure love. The absolute and the infinite.
>>
>>86304029
it worked didn't it
>>
>>86304029
Neither Jesus nor the Portuguese are white
>>
>>86302319
>defending your native culture and religion from semitic invaders is being an asshole
wew
>>
File: cast-nanakomatsu.jpg (88KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
cast-nanakomatsu.jpg
88KB, 1300x866px
Monika a cute
>>
>17th century
>Japan refused Christian brainwashing
>2017
>Japan is the only non-Christian G7 nation
>>
>>86304142
>for Jesus his father God was a force that represented everything good
Lol you fucking heretic
>>
>>86304241
Portuguese have evolved past being white, Germany, Uk, France, Scandinavia etc will all get blacked into extinction but Portugal will still be around for a 1000 years. Gas the Europeans, FIfth empire now!
>>
File: 1502585903672.jpg (554KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502585903672.jpg
554KB, 1536x2048px
>>86304296
>now they're just another vassal state in the American empire
>>
>>86304307
It's more complicated that what I just said but that's the general idea behind Jesus and God. He is love, he is great and good. Jesus is son of him just like we are sons of him. The God Jesus talks about is clearly not the god of Israel, his God is the God of everyone
>>
i would rather watch shogun remake tbqh
>>
>>86302319
>Was it just deserts

fixed that for you
>>
>>86304275
But isn't budhism from India? Now Shintoist is actually japanese.
>>
>>86304296
>protestants heretics
>christians
>>
>>86304547
This.
>>
>>86304547
>papist mob
>christians
>>
>>86304029

A white guy wrote that btw
>>
>>86304534
Japanese Buddhism is like 3 times removed. Shit got so mixed up through hundreds of years that it's more like Shinto vs Shinto-Buddhism.
>>
>>86303694
you spelt desserts wrong m8
>>
>>86302319
>all the descendants of the christian converts would have likely been eradicated when Truman chose to bomb the city because he was a catholic-hating freemason
lol so fucking based
>>
>>86304296
>2017
>Japan is the only first world country not worshipping Jewish gods and religions

Damn if only Jesus had taught them to be more accepting of other people and immigrants, they wouldn't be in the mess today with their population and cartoon little girls.
>>
Isn't there a new law that allows Japanese families to sell their women to American men or did I dream that?
>>
>>86305395
No, that's a real law.
>>
>>86302319
What the name of this movie?
>>
>>86303694
umm, it has nothing to do with someone deserving something. The etymology of the idiom is related to how revolutionaries often poisoned the final course of the meals of their enemies, so that after eating everything else, they get their "just dessert", a dessert of justice.
>>
File: Yukinaga_Konishi_(NAS).jpg (368KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Yukinaga_Konishi_(NAS).jpg
368KB, 679x960px
TFW no kino about the shimabara rebellion or konishi yukinaga btfo Korea ;__;
>>
>>86308585
dude, tsune akeburo soloing the entire uradana fleet is the most epic shit that's ever happened in history.
>>
Hi do you guys mind if I leave these papers here?
>>
>>86308713
Who was he, just googled him and nothing came up.
>>
>>86308585
>Tsune Akeburo draws his katana
>Signals to the fleet
>Unleashes hell
Why has this never been adapted
>>
>ywn see based tsune throwing his lantern into the hull of the first ship then hurling his wakizashi into it to spark The Great Fire
>>
>>86308902
"Tsune Akeburo" is not a real person from history, but rather, a figment of my imagination whom I wanted to make seem real in this thread. I don't know how much I succeeded -- I don't think I did at all, really -- but I think it's time to be honest and admit that no such person existed. There was no confrontation with a fleet. No wakizashis were hurled. There was not a "great fire". Honestly, I'm really sorry about these posts.
>>
>>86309297
Don't worry about it, at least you put some effort into it which is rare for 4chan.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.