[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had you considered what you might be trying to compensate for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 443x332px
Had you considered what you might be trying to compensate for with these Hostile actions and feelings of inadequacy is the desperate lack of a Frasier thread in your life?
>>
>>86299125
This cis white patriarchal paternal homophobic slutshaming cultural shame? inmy life? sweetie...
>>
>it's a 'character overhears an out of context snippet of conversation and immediately assumes the conversation somehow applies to worries they've been having'
>>
>It's a Frasier or Niles is mistaken for a homosexual episode

Pure kino
>>
>>86299582
>mistaken
>>
>>86299582
>it's a 'Frasier plays along for perks' episode
>>
>>86299680
The Doctor is Out is one of my favourite episodes.
>>
File: file.png (167KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
167KB, 750x460px
>>
File: 1.jpg (51KB, 448x488px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 448x488px
>>86301059
>>
heh
>>
What was the most frustrating thing Frasier ever did and why was it breaking up with Claire?
>>
>>86301434
acknowledging his faggy son
>>
File: amazing.gif (2MB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.gif
2MB, 499x280px
>>86299582
>its also a dinner party episode
>>
>>86301523
Freddie wasn't gay. His whole goth phase was just a misguided attempt to woo a girl.
>>
>>86301556
>Freddie wasn't gay
>>
File: niles and roz.gif (4MB, 378x284px) Image search: [Google]
niles and roz.gif
4MB, 378x284px
>>
>>86299546
Dramatic irony was the premise of almost every episode, and I still loved it
>>
>>86301576
What makes you think he was?

We see him chase the affection of three girls throughout the series, one of which he makes out with and he had a long standing crush on Daphne.
>>
>>86301591
did rozz catch aids here
>>
>>86301556
>Frederic Gaylord Crane wasn't gay
>>
>>86299125
Reminder that the only reason Niles is wealthy is because he married into Maris's wealthy family and then divorceraped her for all she's worth by blackmailing her during divorce proceedings.
>>
>>86301640
>man using the divorce system for his advantage for once

Our guy
>>
>>86301620
you mean did Niles catch HIV?

>catching AIDS
>catching a syndrome
>>
>>86301640
urinal cake bourgeois
>>
This was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqhEDV7yaGw
>>
File: file.png (417KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
417KB, 736x920px
>ywn have a hot boss who walks around in nice skirts who you hatefuck at work

not yet anyway i guess theres time
>>
>>86302088
fuck time flies that ladies 70 now
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.