[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Da Vinci was gay, so who will play his lover in the movie? Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: leo.png (262KB, 799x663px) Image search: [Google]
leo.png
262KB, 799x663px
Da Vinci was gay, so who will play his lover in the movie? Will DiCaprio agree to do a gay sex scene?
>>
>>86299057
I read "Leonardo DiCapio Biopic starring Leonardo DiCaprio"
>>
The idea of homosexuality as an exclusive sexual orientation didn't come until long after DaVinci's time (it was established in the late 1800's), so how could he be gay?
>>
>>86299326
uh, actually he was transholed sexfluid
>>
>>86299270
me too

and I thought nothing of it considering how fucking huge that faggots ego is
>>
>Hiring an actor for a role because their names are similar
>>
>>86299326
by putting other dudes dick in his mouth or anus

that's pretty by gay by any standard

now if it was acceptable or not back then, oh well, that's up to the italians and theyre faggotry
>>
>>86299057
Stop this gay propaganda,da Vinci was a straight black man
>>
>>86299057
Dicaprio doesn't even look like da vinci, he should be played by an Italian and this movie shouldn't be made by fucking Hollywood
>>
File: 1287234890934.jpg (7KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
1287234890934.jpg
7KB, 251x189px
>>86299057
>mfw the text "And Leonardo DiCaprio... as Leonardo da Vinci" appears in the trailer
>>
>>86299057
DiCaprio has gone through a bunch of retarded method acting for his roles like eating actual raw meat and live fish, so I guess why not?
>>
>>86299057
There's no real evidence that he was gay, beyond rumour and things that are open to interpretation. They can easily ignore it entirely.
>>
File: pill.jpg (60KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
60KB, 1024x839px
- You are a business selling a product at a cost affordable by the majority of the planet including all of the 2nd world and at least half the 3rd world countries.
- Because of the affordability, your product doesn't depend on the wealth of a nation, but on the amount of people a nation has and births (equating to a constantly increasing potential consumerbase which ensures the future of your company so long as you appeal to it).

Do you:
a. Appeal to a dying infertile population of white westerners whose sperm counts have seen a sharp decline parallel to their increased support of faggot and trans degeneracy as well as feminism; but alienate all other cultures who hate the aforementioned and want to see it genocided?
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/sperm-counts-among-western-men-have-halved-in-last-40-years-study

b. Appeal to blooming and massively populated cultures and societies where birth rates are high when not artificially controlled, where sperm counts are healthy, who represent the majority of the world in treating faggots and transweiners as degenerates and feminists as retarded screeching imbeciles?
>>
>>86299057
Time for oscar number 2
>>
>>86299481
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
leo always struck me as a guy who cares about his image. i doubt he'll openly kiss a man on camera, they'll allude to it but never show it.
>>
>>86299057
I fucking hope so
>>
DaVinci was black. Holywood whitewashing an african genius/kang again.
>>
>>86299437

homosexuality was punished with a fine back in 15th century italy, but it was rarely enforced. people really didn't give a shit if you were gay unless you were sucking dicks in the middle of the town square
>>
>>86300149
You seem to know a lot about homo shit.
>>
>>86299626

I'm scratching my head here trying to make heads or tails of what your point even is.

1. There are no other studies to compare this with, there's no clear distinction being made between 'white' sperm count or another ethnic demographic, and it's probably, more than anything, due to all the industrial chemicals that permeate everything touched, consumed, handled by the average consumer

2. Birth rates are high for third world migrants because of demographic transition. It was the same case with European migrants in the early 19th century coming to the U.S. My own Irish great-grandparents had at least 12 kids, and my grandparents themselves had 5.

3. A significant portion of migrants undeniably make up social justice activism, and there is growing support in many of those countries as well for these beliefs.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz4K0xwdVag
>"unman yourself", Indian men!
>>
>>86299057

>Nobody explaining why he didn't play pennywise the clown
>>
>>86300205
It comes from fucking your father.
>>
File: le shiggy leonardo.jpg (183KB, 665x632px) Image search: [Google]
le shiggy leonardo.jpg
183KB, 665x632px
So is he going to play a Ninja Turtle next?
>>
Leo cannot act
>>
>>86299326
have you actually looked at how he painted women?
basically as men with tits
>>
>>86299355
It's weird that they did that, but I can't deny he's a good fit appearance wise.
>>
>people think "da vinci" is actually his last name, when it's just used like "from vinci".
KEK
>>
>>86299270
would watch
>>
>>86301334
that's less gay than girls with dicks
>>
>>86301406
you're probably american, but in yurop it's very frequent to have your last name represent the town you're from. that's where names in "De", "Von" etc. come from
>>
leo is an overrated hack, it'll be just another "i'm acting!!" episode
>>
>>86301406
Yes that's how surnames work in some cultures.
>>
>>86301334

I believe that, in those days, unless a painter was painting a specific woman, their models were typically men.
>>
>>86299057
Goddammit I thought this said "Leonardo DiCaprio Biopic Starring Leonardo DiCaprio"
>>
File: 82083582.jpg (370KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
82083582.jpg
370KB, 1024x718px
>>86301406
>tfw European names are too complex for Burger brains
>>
>white washing da Vinci

We waz inventors and shit!
>>
>>86299057
puffy faced faggot can't even act
>>
>>86302014
This. I was wondering why anyone would bid for that.
>>
>>86299481

da vinci didnt look italian
>>
>>86299732

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVurYN4TzHo
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.