[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$20 billion debt >spending outstripping income by 24%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 24

File: Netflix_Logo_DigitalVideo_0701.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Netflix_Logo_DigitalVideo_0701.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>$20 billion debt
>spending outstripping income by 24% annually
>dwindling products on offer
>about to lose disney
>soon to increase subscription fee

b-but its going to kill cinema
>>
>streaming is the future
>>
>>86295835
Based Nolan was right. Netflix is trash.
>>
When they lose Disney it's all over.
>>
Can't wait to have 85 streaming subscriptions!

But seriously, as soon as Netflix announce that subscription fees are to be raised, I am out.
>>
>>86295870
Hopefully it will be all over for Disney aswell. I love when greed ends up killing itself.
>>
What is needed is a central database of ALL media, and any service can allow access to any of it for a fee/subscription, and then royalties are shared out based on what people watch. This is the future.
>>
>>86295835
Is there any major firm that doesn't carry any debt on its balance sheet? As long as they bring in sufficient revenue to handle the interest I fail to see the problem
>>
>>86295835
Learn how to business, retard.
>>
File: unnamed.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
41KB, 300x300px
>>86295936
>What is needed is a central database of ALL media, and any service can allow access to any of it for a free

ftfy and pic related
>>
>>86295852

it is

it is just going to be bunch of streaming services instead of couple of them. it's like cable all over again.

the old tv companies finally have woken up to the reality that streamin is the future, so they will have their own services where they show their shit. same thing with movie companies. now we still have shit from Sony, Fox, Disney etc. on Netflix at the same time, but in 10 years, you'll have to have the Sony, Fox and Disney streaming platforms if you want to watch their content.

the jews will win again
>>
>>86295981
The moment they do that, people will stop giving a fuck. I certainly have.
>>
>>86295835

>I don't understand basic finance

1. They posted net income, thus their revenues are greater than their expenses.
2. They have annual EBITDA of $5.5 billion and debt service of $2.3 billion, so they're more than fine.
>>
>>86295981
>you'll have to have the Sony, Fox and Disney streaming platforms if you want to watch their content.
this isn't viable at all, no ones going to be fooled by it
>>
>>86295981
People will go back to pirating if they do that. They haven't solved any of the core problems that lead to the rise of streaming in the first place.
>>
There are people that post on here who actually pay for netflix? Wtf?
>>
>>86295981

Cable is far more streamlined. There you just get a subscription from Comcast or whatever and you get a fuck load of channels. here you have to sign up for lord knows how many streaming services and deal with them all individually.

The solution here I think is that someone develops a platform where the player works more like a smartphone where you can add libraries like you would apps. Rather than Netflix having their own service, Disney having their own service, etc. You just start Streaming Player X, go to the library store and add third party libraries to your selection.

I don't really see how this would be hard to develop and I think it would be in everyone's best interest since it would make signing up for a new library much easier.
>>
>>86296058
I do because my wife watches sjw shit. But I have told her that it is cancelled as soon as they raise subscription fees.
The content on Netflix right now is pretty poor to be honest.
>>
>>86296058
Once upon a time it actually had a good catalogue. There are a number of legitimate reasons to use it. Like if you travel a lot, or if you enjoy foreign subtitles, or have multiple devices.
>>
Pirates win again.
>>
>>86296167
>stranger things
>>
>>86295907
>Can't wait to have 85 streaming subscriptions!
This is exactly why I pirate most of my movies and TV shows. I had a nice system going with Plex and Netflix, but I cancelled my Netflix after I realized how much of a shitty catalog they have since everyone is off doing their own subscription service.

This industry is honestly fucking trash and it always will be
>>
>>86296219
>This industry is honestly fucking trash and it always will be

It needs a serious wake up call like the music industry got. Like, its profits need to just one day completely drop off a cliff and never recover. Then they might get their act together.
>>
>>86295852
But all those in India with bad connections...
>>
>>86295955
>Is there any major firm that doesn't carry any debt on its balance sheet?

I'm might be wrong, but I think Nintendo is one. They have kind of bizzare economic structure compared to other companies.
>>
>>86296353
>Nintendo
Isn't their "war chest" fucking massive?
>>
>>86296242
I doubt they would even have any serious self-reflection. They'd probably just blame plummeting sales on people pirating their content even though the whole reason people are pirating their content is because of how they fucked everything up. That's what they've been doing the past 10-15 years
>>
>>86296353
>>86296388
Both of you are correct
>>
>>86295835

They need to stop producing so much utter crap.

They finance an endless stream of boring as fuck left wing ideololgical documentaries which no one likes, but occasionally they do a True Crime one and everyone loves it. Stick with True Crime, Unexmplained Mysteries etc. People love that shit. Not "My Two Gay Muslim Jihadi Dad's".

And my god, less garbage tier improve style comedies. I'm not a fan of Ozarks or anything, but that sort of stuff is better. El Chap/Naro's -stuff people actually like, not just tailoring content for what you THINK women want to watch.

I dunno how successful/unsuccessful the stand up stuff is.

I also think their movie set up is weird - Bright? War Machine?

Why not just stick with excellent smaller budgeted indies?

Also maybe fill the void of action/horror/sci-fi that died in the 90's when the video market got taken over by Blockbuster and the major studios.
>>
>>86296469
Netflix doesn't produce crap, they produce propaganda, and people aren't buying propaganda any more. And that's why they're losing so much money.

It's like the spell of the leftists has worn off and the average American has had enough.

If I ran this business I would try to sell to everyone. Political messages are for politicians. I'm in the entertainment biz. I want asses in the seats. I don't care who the fuck they voted for.
>>
>>86295936

The fact that I still HAVE to use cinemageddon is pathetic.

Amazon (for books) isn't perfect, but why all the studios can't just pool in on one central resource and give you a seris of different payment options (and allowing DRM free downloads for a reasonable price, like 5 bucks) AND also giving you special features etc is beyond me.

There's a bunch of shit in my country I have to pirate because they don't even have the platforms to distribute them here.
>>
>>86295995

>more than fine

If they actually succeed in their expansion. Otherwise they're just as fucked as anyone else who takes on debt and can't pay it back. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't be the last.
>>
>>86296193

I'm telling my wife it's getting cancelled too.

>Stranger Things
>Narcos

>Very rare movie I might have missed a few years ago

I have 4 subscription services. I could just get a seedbox and a VPN instead and not have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>86296469
>>86296501
>>/pol/
>>
>>86295955

>I fail to see the problem

Neither did about 100 movie studios in the 80's and 90's.

At a certain point your investors will expect to see returns that aren't generated from borrowing and promises based on future expansion. When it doesn't come, they bail, you lose your money, you can't pay your debt and then Disney buys you and remakes your back catalogue.
>>
>>86295835

i like their developing new shows and movies and posting whole seasons at the same time.

i wish they'll allow us to pay on a per show or movie basis instead of a monthly subscription, though. i only like a few of their shows.
>>
>>86295995
>annual EBITDA of $5.5 billion
>earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization

and I've got 25 inch cock if I include my spine.
>>
>>86296501

The documentaries contain a ton of shitty propaganda sure, but have a look at their entertainment catalogue. There is so much utter, utter garbage on there that shouldn't exist. There are ton of indie films they could buy/finance, but instead they have things like "Friends From College". It's barely even a real show. "Master Of None" - These things belong on YouTube Red.
>>
>>86296167
Can't you just torrent the shit the bitch wants to watch?
>>
>>86295835
Netflxi bit off more than they can chew.
>>
>>86295852
I can stream everything for free. Checkmate, Netflix.
>>
>>86296579

>Not like Netflix is now a political position

How about you take your own advice

>>>/pol/
>>
>>86296579
>>>/r/eddit
>>
They're attempting a super aggressive expansion which is typical for companies that are growing for the first time.

major growth -> shrink -> steady growth
>>
>>86295936
>>86295968
>>86296510
Nope, what is actually needed is to revert copyright laws pre Disney's Mickey Mouse lobbying.

If Disney had let Mickey Mouse simply enter public domain, Lord of the Rings would be in public domain right now.

So copyright laws should go back to their original state and more public domain backing.
>>
>>86296167

>But I have told her that it is cancelled as soon as they raise subscription fees.

So the change from $9.99 to $11.99 is the deal breaker? Better get a better job than Taco Bell Paco, because you're about to get cucked over your jewry. $40 extra a year is a deal breaker! Might as well start building a cuck shed.
>>
>>86295835
Investing in the future goy.
>>
>>86296242
It's kinda hard to argue if a dubstep album is worth buying.
>>
>>86295835
Original series were a mistake
>>
>>86295955

Biggest companies that carry no debt and have had postivive growth over the last three years;

Monster Energy Drinks

Fitbit

Chipotle

Some investment and technology companies I don't care about.
>>
>>86295835
They should really stop region locking content desu. I would gladly pay if I had access to all their library.
>>
The only ones winning from the fragmentation of online streaming are the pirates.

Mustardrace reporting in - getting the superior service and product for free.
>>
>>86296670

>You should pay more money for a service that is already overpriced

For what purpose?
>>
File: netflix subs.png (140KB, 1127x641px) Image search: [Google]
netflix subs.png
140KB, 1127x641px
>>86295835
Yeah I think they're going to be ok.
>>
>>86296689
No, but they should also push for mergers and acquisitions of different already existing properties.
>>
>>86295955
Apple. Netflix is just scamming investor money to expand to death. Same with Amazon.
>>
>>86295835
Its called growing the company u fucking mongloid. Netflix is probably worth 100 billion.
>>
>>86296610
She'd divorce me just over the thought anon.
>>
They'll be fine when they figure out how to stop financing total garbage and focus on the good shows.
>>
File: 1457720350150.jpg (30KB, 320x363px) Image search: [Google]
1457720350150.jpg
30KB, 320x363px
>soon to increase subscription fee
>mfw not a leaf
>>
>>86296715
>can watch thousands of movies for 9 bux
>overpriced
kys asap
>>
>>86296849

I can watch thousands of movies for free though.

Nine bucks is nine bucks more than nothing.
>>
How do you unblock this fucker after they came down on VPNs?
>>
>>86296779
t. walmart shill
>>
>Netflix enters my country
>they charge what would be for American 32$
>only 1/4 of their library
>additionaly anti-piracy law are pretty much non existent (or rather exist, but are too shitty to work properly)
>people are used to pirate things from the internet since the beginning

Lol, good luck. Even our own television networks streams their own shows for free on their websites, because they know people won't pay them.
>>
What if... what if... we bundled all the streaming services together in one package
>>
>>86296872
u pay $10 every month to watch the latest capeshit but cant pay for netflix?
>>
>>86295835
>b-but its going to kill cinema
They started the fire. The fire rises.
They expect to find one of them in the wreckage.
>>
File: 1501923770418.gif (1MB, 257x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501923770418.gif
1MB, 257x200px
>>86295968

>uTorrent

Wew, lad...
>>
>>86295852
It is but when you need to subscribe to various different streaming services due to copyright and cash then it becomes a mass failure.

In my country the same shit is going on, HBO stopped adding their service to one provider's basic channel package (for a small fee), now people need to get HBO separate (more expensive), they use netflix separate, they use spotify which does not have all music avaliable, you have various other services for music and the list goes on and on. It beats the entire purpose.
>>
>>86296501
>and people aren't buying propaganda any more
MSM and /pol/ beg to differ
>>
File: nice just bought 100k.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nice just bought 100k.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
/biz/ here, /tv/ should stick to commenting on capeshit and pickle rick instead of pretending they know anything about evaluating a company's balance sheet
>>
>>86296942
shhh, /pol/ doesn't qualify as propaganda to him
>>
File: file.png (83KB, 1036x739px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83KB, 1036x739px
kek

KEK

K E K

For anyone not big on investing, that figure is about 10x larger than the average for a S&P500 company
>>
File: 1497118979359.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1497118979359.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>86296954

>/tv/ still thinks the budget of any movie is always +$100 million
>studios don't have an advertising budget independent of a given release, and tapped into as necessary to give struggling releases a boost
>>
>>86296903

>u pay $10 bucks a month to watch the latest capeshit

The only capeshit I have seen this year is GoTG 2, which I didn't pay for. I had free tickets.

>can't pay for netflix

I do. If the price goes up, I *won't*

I can take a 20 dollar note, set it on fire, and wash the ahses down the sink.

Why would I do that?

You're being illogical.
>>
>>86296882
Thirld world country?
>>
>>86296510
>why all the studios can't just pool in on one central resource

Because it is illegal.

You guys are all crazy if you think if all the studios got together and offered one service that would be best for everyone.
>>
>>86296963

I think he means /pol/ believes everyone that isn't /pol/ are sheeple controlled by propaganda.

They really are the fedora tippers of current year.
>>
>>86296954
>pretending they know anything about evaluating a company's balance sheet

but /biz/ has also no clue. It's shitcoinshiling 24/7 with occasional "How much money do I need for GF like this?"
>>
>>86297034
Nah, second if we're going by Cold War definitions.
>>
>>86297051

>It's illegal

Explain video stores.

Nominally it would be a third party - Hell, it could just be Netflix.
>>
I honestly wish the streaming services would get it together already, I'm running out of server space and cloud storage isn't fucking cheap.
>>
They'll be fine, Amazon will buy them out if worst comes to worst.
>>
>>86297084
What the fuck are video stores?
>>
>>86297051

Also, most of us pay for convenience. It's not really the price issue.
>>
>>86296009
>>86296510
>>86296539
>>86296610
>>86296624
>>86296706
>>86296872
>>86296925
What the hell am I supposed to do to get free stuff like this? I mean, I use Foam and torrent stuff with utorrent, but I feel like theres some new way that you guys do it that I'm not in the know about.

Ex. Kodi - exposed; I only found out about that shit when it was already big with normies. Boss from work told me about this jailbroken fire stick of his. I use it now too, but it seems to big thing now for feds to crack down on.
>>
File: IMG_3939.jpg (98KB, 750x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3939.jpg
98KB, 750x812px
>>86296689
But how about original movies??
>>
>>86296779
Apple has heaps of debt because they don't actually have any $$$ in the USA to pay for dividends to shareholders or any other investments.

True, they have ~$260B parked overseas, but they can't bring it back into the country otherwise it will get taxed @ the difference between 35% and the country it was booked in (probably Ireland, which leaves a balance of around 22% to be taxed on every dollar brought in)

So instead they borrow against their overseas cash reserves
>>
>>86297124
u can get on a private tracker then use qbittorrent to watch as it downloads. right click the movie and 'download in sequential order'. Then if you have decent internet u can just watch it on vlc without interruption.
>>
>>86297137
Was this kino?
>>
>>86297080
I say it because in spain is very similar and we are first world supossedly
>>
>>86297124

This is a bizarre question.

Am I so old that it's now considered strange to NOT pay for content?

I mean...there are thousands of free movies on YouTube or pirate streaming services.

Or you know...torrents or usenet, if you want to copy movies...
>>
>>86297105
>It's not really the price issue.

From what I've seen people will pay for, at maximum, two streaming services. I paid for Netflix and Amazon Prime, although I don't really give a shit about Prime and didn't get prime for the video.

I'd pay for HBO Go if they offered it in my country.

>>86297155
>qbittorrent
lol fuck qstalledmeme
>>
>>86296963
>>86297052
>If you're not a white guilt faggot like me your brainwasehd

this is what anti whire cucks actually believe
>>
>>86297137

>Marlon Wayans sex comedies

>Adam Sandler improv movies

Apparently this is their top performing content.
>>
>>86297155
So it's still torrenting, but with secret club private trackers and not pirate bay and demonoid? I'm not missing out on some great new underground shit?
>>
>>86297192
Most people aren't into identity politics of the SJW or /pol/ variety, hate to break this to you
>>
>>86297208
well u can watch camrips on shitty pirate sites. my method works if you want to watch 20 gb blu ray rips and dont mind a few extra clicks.
>>
>>86297222
then why are being a subservant cuck to the leftists?
>>
>>86297186

I have three. Would have had four but the other service was fucking garbage, so I buy movies via google. The shitty selection and late arrivals has made me start pirating occassionally again though, and when I switch jobs later this year I think I'm going to go back to pirating and cut loose all my entertainmemt subscriptions except audible and YouTube.

I should also start pirating books again, although it's so much easier to buy them that I probably won't.
>>
>>86297222

Dunno. Prettt much everyone I know is hardcore into SJW identity politics.
>>
>>86297222
>>Most people aren't into identity politics of the SJW or /pol/ variety, hate to break this to you

Be glad you don't live in a major US city.
>>
>>86297167
I was talking about Poland.
Our pirating laws are from '80, back when you were pirating physical copies. For you to get in troubles company that product you're pirating must sue you directly. You're being fined based on how many copies you selled/shared. Additionaly if product isn't distributed in country you can't be sued for piracy.(Which basically means free anime for example).
In reality common people are pretty much never sued, only things like owners of torrent/streaming sites or dumb motherfuckers that sell pirated DVDs on Ebay (and our equivalent of it).
>>
>>86297309

They had a huge lawsuit in Australia a couple of years back. Court said they could only sue you for the price of an individual digital copy.
>>
>>86297364
It works differently in different countries.
Also it's hard to legislate considering how torrents works. How much can you fine someone for sending only 2% of the whole product to other user?
>>
>>86296251
or america
>>
>>86297400
>>86297364
They tried something like that in Sweden not that long ago. But nothing came of it. Torrenting is very socially acceptable here. Although in Germany there's a lot of fines.
>>
>20 billion debt

It was 5 billion in yesterdays shitposting threads. Is their debt connected to the amount of reddit tier posts on /tv/?
>>
>>86297400

That was what the court case was about;

>They were sharing with 3000 users

>Therefore they made and have away 3000 copies at 30 dollars a copy

>But we only want 5000 dollars to settle it

Judge said unless they were the original uploaders or specifically hosting the material rather than just part of a network sharing parts of it, they aren't liable for anything except the price of a copy of the movie.

So in the end they have up.

Might go differently now since we have streaming services and didn't really at the time.
>>
>>86297463

>duuuurrrrrrrrrrrr
>reddit

Their own SEC filing says 20.54 billion in debt, you low IQ faggot.
>>
>>86297104
>What the fuck are video stores?
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>86297208
>I'm not missing out on some great new underground shit?
Depending what you want. Private trackers have obscure shit that you won't find on public ones. Also they usually have everything in high quality. You can find most things in 1080p on public trackes. Use torrentz2.eu - it's meta search engine for most of public trackers.
>>
>>86297463
>>
>>86296644
cool story but contributes nothing to the thread.
>>
>>86297531
>You can find most things in 1080p on public trackes

Yeah in yify's "HQ 1080p"
>>
>>86297525

Hmmm, is that so?
>>
>>86297167
Oye pablo pues a mi el HBO me cuesta 8 Euros al mes, no te se el netflix. De verdad puede ser tan basuro como para cobrar aprox 20 muchos euros al mes? Que sidita. A mi el HBO ya me tira para ver pelis viejas y el juego de autistas wargos. No se que tiene Netflix aparte de series sidosas de la casa como Orange is the new black (Que a mi me gusta, pero no como para pagar el servicio).

A cuanto dices que está, otra vez? Me da palo mirarlo.
>>
>>86295835
>The L.A. Times story inaccurately calculates our debt, counting our streaming obligations (i.e. our content contracts with studios) of $15.7b as debt, which it isn’t. The correct number: we have total gross debt of $4.8b vs. our equity market value of about $75b. They have since corrected the story.

This thread is poor bait
>>
>>86297569
You can find 8-12 GB ones, with no problem.
>>
>>86297615

>They have since corrected the story

Not on their site they haven't.

>We owe 15.7b

>It's not debt though

It's in the mail
>>
>>86297623
If they are over a year old they have no seeds.
>>
>>86297309
Oh here its unthinkable that one person is sued for pirating or torrenting
>>
>>86297680
>Torrentear los videojuegos.
>Raid de los GEO a mi casa.
>Encuentran el stash de música pirateada.
>Rajoy me pone en el trullo un par de años con una multa que mi sueldo de obrero nunca se podría pagar.

Gracias reddit.
>>
>>86297700
Literally never happened
>>
>>86297700
Esto es lo que pasaría si fuera como US donde te ponen en el trullo por postear cosas feas de niños en el foro mongol de cestas tejidas vietnamitas.
>>
>>86295835
>Get tricked by CBS into paying $100+ million for international broadcast rights for Star Trek Discovery
This is going to fuck them worse than Disney leaving I think, CBS have already made all their money back on it so they really don't care about how well it does, they'll just reboot it if they can't get them to pay for season 2 too.
>>
>>86297738
>>86297784
Te quería mencionar a ti. Sorry, la excusa es que no dormí.
>>
>>86297784
>>86297815
Ya me imaginaba anon
No conoceras algun tracer privado español que llevo buscando caballeros del zodiaco con el audio en español en buena calidad meses
>>
>>86297902
La verdad es que no llevo al dia toda esa mierda de los trackers.
Tengo entendido que un torrent es un tracker publico y un tracker privado es literalmente como un torrent pero con un seeder fijo o algún movido?
Que va, pregunta en /r/, seguro. O en Hispachan. No me tomes como hispachanero que me da tanto sida como a cualquier hijo del vecino pero supongo que te pueden ayudar mas que 4chan.
>>
>>86297638
you missed the part where they have almost $80B in equity though.

You have to spend money to make money.

Having no money to spend, I don't even have a netflix subscription.

>>86297700
>>86297784
>>86297815
It's an English-language imageboard. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
I don't believe it'll even be worth it for Disney in the long run. Disney can definitely afford to set up its own streaming service but I doubt it'll be profitable.
The reason why Netflix is as good as it is (not that good) is because of its diversity of content.
And Netflix is trying to secure Lucasfilm and Marvel stuff too.
>>
>>86297998
But Disney owns Lucasfilm and Marvel stuff, at least in part, right?
>>
>>86297968
Gringo go home andale.
>>
>>86297998
I don't think Disney wants to set up a streaming service, companies don't like Netflix because they want to sell physical DVDs, if even one person a month buys a DVD the company makes more then it does streaming.
>>
>>86297569
PT internals and shitty scene encodes get leaked on public trackers all the time though.
>>
>>86298029
Bean-nigger, go home, now.
>>
>>86298052
It's Disney, they'll just carefully manage the vaults to put things up and down periodically
>>
>>86296925
Just brand awareness. No one actually still uses that malware honeypot.
>>
How is Amazon Prime? Is it worth getting?
>>
>>86298027
Yeah but it just doesn't make sense to completely pull all of their stuff from Netflix. They must know that people aren't going to begin paying for a new streaming service purely to watch one or two movies every year or two.
>>86298052
>I don't think Disney wants to set up a streaming service
But this is exactly what they're doing.
>>
>>86298101
Some autists legitimately use 2.2.1 because it's the only client that will handle >1500 torrents with no problems (rtorrent aside).

For most people Deluge caps out @ 600-700, so UT 2.2.1 is the only windows alternative when you're seeding thousands of torrents in your client.
>>
>>86295835
You people are silly

Netfix is either going to get replaced or bought off by the Disney kikes who will have a monopoly over entertainment
>>
>>86297968
Equity isn't the same as money though, they're just saying "yeah we owe 5 billion dollars, but if we sold everything we own we could make 80 billion", it's not a good position to be in, liquidating such a massive amount of the company to pay off creditors would destroy their stock prices.
>>
If they lose Star Trek I'm done with them.
>>
havent paid for media in 15 years and not about to start now
>>
>>86298136
>seeding that much torrents

That's how you get in trouble.
>>
>>86298251
It has nothing to do with how many, everything to do with where from. I'm seeding 800 right now.
>>
>>86298111
I dunno about America but I wouldn't buy the UK prime if I only wanted videos, I mostly use their shipping and music services, but music and video share the same problem: there are a massive amounts of content that you don't get on Prime and have to buy Prime Unlimited if you all the music or rent individual movies/TV if you want the good stuff. I think they do a free trial if you've never used it before so you can see for yourself.
>>
>tfw I have a firestick with kodi and it's infinitely superior to Netflix
>tfw still have to pay for Netflix monthly because gf is Japanese and it's difficult to find Japanese subtitle files online
I feel cucked by this company because nips are too lazy to have a sub scene like every other country has. Its so bad that I've even started kicking around the idea of making nip subs but I don't know anything about timing.
>>
>>86298373
Post pics of gf
>>
>>86298373
Why doesn't your gf speak English then?
I gave up years ago at trying to search subbed stuff in my native language, Eanglish is just way more convinient, it's everywhere.
Hell, I google everything in English, because there's more results that are more reliable.
>>
>>86298447
Sorry I'm not a cuck.
>>86298495
She's learning but her English isn't as good as my Japanese so we usually speak in Japanese and it makes watching more "difficult" shows together pretty hard because there's a lot of words she doesn't understand.

I don't get why certain countries are so lazy at making subs. You can find literally any subs in English/Spanish.
>>
At least I'm not paying 100$ month for direct tv
>>
>>86295835
Netflix needs to bring back their review system so i can decide if i'm going to be wasting my time before i watch something. Hell just putting up the IMDB score would be good enough.
>>
>>86298627
Maybe you can just watch terrace house together
>>
>>86295981
The problem is, that people don't want multiple streaming services. They want one, that offers the most things they want.

If everyone creates their own service, the only things they'll do is increasing the amount of illegal downloads all over again.
>>
>>86298710
Is it actually good? I could never stand big brother and after reading the description I saw it was basically Japanese Big Brother and noped out.
I recommend kodoku no gurume for patrician Japanese Netflix show.
>>
>>86298373
>nips are too lazy to have a sub scene like every other country has
Why would they? Their home video doesn't have subtitles, period. The best you can get are close captions off satellite.
>>
>>86296154
amazon is already doing that with their channels
>>
>>86297004
>he thinks share price reflects strength
Oh goy
>>
>>86298209
I agree it's not the ideal position to be in, but for others to imply they're bankrupt is simply incorrect. I'm just saying they are still viable, despite what OP thinks.
>>
>>86298831
It's not as manipulative as American reality.
American reality shows will edit the footage to create a narrative that isn't there; terrace house just shows things as is and instead cuts to a panel of celebrity viewers who discuss their own headcanons of what they just saw like they were talking with you about it by the water coolers
>>
>>86298818
To have one single centralized unchallenged streaming service is quite bad for the customer.

Really the content owners should always allow licensing to multiple streaming services instead of trying to be exclusive.
>>
They wouldn't be in debt if they stopped ordering retarded TV shows nobody wants to watch
>>
>>86298627
>She's learning but her English isn't as good as my Japanese so we usually speak in Japanese and it makes watching more "difficult" shows together pretty hard because there's a lot of words she doesn't understand

Maybe watch something with simpler language then? I learnt a lot from South Park when I was around 14.

>I don't get why certain countries are so lazy at making subs.
Culture I guess. Do Japs dub foreign movies in cinemas or play them with subs(or both)?
For example in my country only movies that are dubbed are for children, anything 15+ is pretty much subs exclusive.
>>
File: DHC6vSNUMAADoWG.jpg (284KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DHC6vSNUMAADoWG.jpg
284KB, 1200x900px
>>86297305
I do. And ive never met a single person who espoused politics. Ever. Despite both repubs and dems living here. Meanwhile you dipshits are marching in the streets claiming white genocide and trying to start another civil war. Kys and your ugly family.
>>
>>86295909
Disney will never die.
>>
File: 1490528815131.png (784KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
1490528815131.png
784KB, 899x899px
>>86298916
>missing red circle with P/E ratio suggesting that Netflix is vastly overpriced
>>
File: ch43a0liccfz.jpg (71KB, 576x662px) Image search: [Google]
ch43a0liccfz.jpg
71KB, 576x662px
>>86299013
Hitler literally did nothing wrong. Too bad he couldn't exterminate Americans
>>
>>86299047
>Hitler literally did nothing wrong
He was a fan of Islam.
>>
>>86298991
>Maybe watch something with simpler language then? I learnt a lot from South Park when I was around 14.
Yeah this is what we have been doing. Actually South Park was one of her favorites and we already ran through all of the episodes.

>Do Japs dub foreign movies in cinemas or play them with subs(or both)?
They do both but subs are (unfortunately) more rare. They'll have like 20 showings in a day for the dubbed version of a movie and just 2 of the dubbed. If people are too lazy/stupid to learn how to read subtitles effectively while watching a movie they should just not watch the movie instead of ruining it for everyone else.
>>
>>86295835
I wonder if this means they are going to decrease their sjw propaganda
>>
File: cc-00017.png (27KB, 638x447px) Image search: [Google]
cc-00017.png
27KB, 638x447px
>>86299047
Yeah. The American armed forces essentially cut off his dick while the russians stomped on his balls.
>>
>>86298971
Why not having something like Steam?
They pretty much monopolised PC, yet it doesn't affect gamest that are being produced that much. Maybe implement model like this?
>>
>>86299118
Steam is fucking awful.
>>
>>86299138
It does it's job.
>>
>>86299169
badly
>>
>>86299013
>>86299047
why do people that claim the white race is the purest and superior look inbred?
>>
>>86299193
Why?
What is so bad?
>>
>>86299201
You can have racial purity without a large amount of incest.
>>
>>86298980
Ordering good tv shows people want to watch would cost 10x more
>>
>>86299212
*can't
>>
>>86297309
It's cool being in Poland, you won't get caught for piracy unless it's some trash Polish movie.
>>
>>86295835
Netflix has the worst selection of content

I fucking hate Netflix
>>
>>86299206
- forces you to use an awful client
- pushes online activation DRM
- retains all control over games you purchased
- reserve the right to deny you access to all your games for any reason they want
- regional pricing
- make importing uncensored games impossible
>>
>>86299238
>trash Polish movie

Why would you watch this?
Last movie that was worth watching was made like back in the '90.
Maybe some of Smarzowski's work is also worth checking, but that's about it. We ended interesting cinema with communism.
>>
>>86299244
>>Netflix has the worst selection of content

I hear this shit a lot. What streaming service has better?
>>
>>86299305
Why don't I see many Polish women doing porn? Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech they are all making great porn, why is there so few Polish women doing it?
>>
>>86298232
Sci-fi shows like Star Trek and Fringe were the only reason I was paying for Netflix, I stopped when they blocked my VPN because there's nothing at all anyone would want to watch here.

>>86299307
Ultraviolet. There are multiple services which support it and 100% of the content is something I'm interested in. Its only issue is the expiry dates being too close to release.
>>
>>86297104
jesus
>>
>>86299366
They're too busy moving out to the UK and Germany
>>
>>86299366
Every Polish girl I've known IRL has done porn, look harder.
>>
File: sorcruz.jpg (39KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
sorcruz.jpg
39KB, 718x960px
If Netflix were bought by Blockbuster Video in the past......
>>
>>86299366
Poles are fucking prudes, but there's a couple of good girls from Poland shooting in LA.
>>
File: 1502502422559.jpg (82KB, 374x659px) Image search: [Google]
1502502422559.jpg
82KB, 374x659px
What are the U.K./Scotland Piracy Laws desu? We can't have pictures or videos of us fucking our wives hard and we're going to need a porn license soon, so I'm curious.
>>
>brainlet thinks debt means total equity
>>
>>86295835
you know the debt/revenue is a meme right? it's so they don't pay tax.
>>
>>86299614
In 2014 it was made legal to keep digital backups of films/TV/music you legally own, in 2015 a bunch of music companies sued the government over it and the High Court quashed the law, basically you're fucked if they get your computer.
>>
>>86299684
>Big corporations sue the government into fucking the little guys
Jesus Christ lmao
>>
>>86297124

r/megalinks
>>
>>86299733
That applies to basically every law on the books in the last couple of centuries to be honest, the things that are truly immoral have been illegal since before there were countries.
>>
>>86295995
You shit on someone for "not understanding basic finance," yet you only refer to the income statement. Who's the financial illiterate here?

t. CPA
>>
File: 1482391326746.jpg (159KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482391326746.jpg
159KB, 960x1280px
How is Ultraviolet for quality? I've got like 10 films on there, but I can't be arsed logging in. Can you download your movies easily enough in great quality or is it some web rip scam shit?
>>
>>86298207
>monopoly over entertainment
>>
>>86299366
Because Poland is fucking conservative, 86% of people declares to be Catholic.

If you want Polish pornstarts you can check Natalia Starr and Misha Cross. There are also some semi-proffesional productions, hosted on xes.pl. You can find some of them on Pornhub and such if you look for "podrywacze", "podrywaczki", "polskie uczennice" or "autosex". I also run onto some Polish channels on Pornhub.
>>
>>86296058
I've had netflix since forever because I had access to a profile on someone elses account.

You get 4 free profiles with a subscription, so people have never had a problem giving you your own if you're somewhat close to them.

Of course, I torrent everything that's not on Netflix.
>>
>>86299929
Well I logged in anyway

>Pacific Rim
>5.78GB
That's not the 240MB YIFY rip I was promised.
>>
>>86297639
>seeds
Is this a meme? I have no problem download 0 seed torrents
Or is it my internet that's too fast?
>>
>>86295835

>keep trying to fund tv shows to suit your narrative
>be surprised when you lose a hefty portion of your subs because there's nothing subtle about your agenda pushing
>try to make anime shows
>still don't learn your lesson and westernise the fuck out of it and ignore all source material
>make sure to put in mandatory coloured people as well to meet your quota and push more of your agenda
>even Disney gets sick of that shit and decides to make their own streaming service
>>
>>86300118
>5.78GB

Get on my level son.

https://torrentproject.se/c654dfb1e281321376a554e77d4ba60f36e9fa25/%5Bwww.KATZeus.com%5D-Pacific-Rim-(2013)-2160p-4K-UltraHD-BluRay-(x265-HEVC-10bit)-2CH-AAC.mkv-torrent.html
>>
May I recommend Filmstruck for the cinephiles among us. I got it when it started and fuck is it beautiful. Curated by TCM and Criterion Collection. Can't lose
>>
>>86300185
>Filmstruck
You may. That shit looks dope.
>>
>>86297124
I csn give you my ncore pass if ud like
>>
>>86300185

knowing Criterion we will never get it in Europe
>>
>>86295835

Fuck your stupid SJW "comedy" specials and stupid "original" series nobody wants to see. I want real fucking movies.
>>
>>86299047
she looks like merkel though
>>
>>86299929
>>86300118
Congratulations on even managing to login to this shit, it never works whenever I want to try it seeing as you need 2+ accounts to watch 1 movie.
>>
File: 1409650391781.jpg (45KB, 259x220px) Image search: [Google]
1409650391781.jpg
45KB, 259x220px
>>86298136
>>86298251
>seeding
>>
>>86297004
i longtermed on netflix, but planning on selling half of my shares soon
>>
>>86300415
>lol those people are on private trackers and seed stuff so people can find any movie in existence in the high possible quality. Isn't that so funny! I'm glad i'm not one of them!
>>
>>86300377
fuckin KEK
I hope the quality is decent. Not a long term thing, but still.
>>
>>86295835
i thought they were trying to renegotiate?
>>
>>86300505
Lol, don't get buttblasted that you realised that your hard work is actually unnecessary.
>>
>>86300223
It's the only my subscription I have. Doubke features every Friday. Filmstruck does thematic collections and filmography based on country or director or actor or theme. They just had a Revenge program that was curated to perfection. I live in Atlanta too so I've gotten into the scene around it and actually rent at Videdrome sometimes
>>86300250
Technically it is a two part subscription. One for the Filmstruck curating and then for Criterion. So perhaps you could at least get the Filmstruck half. I paid 100 for a year subscription to both
>>
>>86300223
Also feel free to ask questions if interested
>>
>>86300782
What should I have with my granola this morning? Almond milk and raspberries?
>>
>>86300628
>hard work

Yeah, leaving youtorrent running in the background is such hard work.
>>
wow that 5.7GB flixster file looks like garbage
>>
>>86299013
At least leftards don't act like freedom is important to them. I don't understand how self-professed "freedom-lovers" invariably gravitate towards fascism.
>>
>>86300942
Eh, private trackers are annoying.
>bother to go all through all the shit to get an account
>download the shit you wanted and seed enough
>don't renew your vpn plan because you don't need shit right now and stop running your torrent client
>months later there's some new shit you want
>find out your account has been deleted because of inactivity

yeah I'm not willing to go periodically through this stupid crap
>>
>>86295909
>>86299018
Disney's biggest problem right now is ESPN. The money they spent to get/keep NBA, NFL, and NCAA Football & Basketball will never be even close to recouped.

But Disney has enough money and assets to live through like 20 years of loss in revenue so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>86295981
>the jews will win again
>now we can see tons of shows on demand for a fraction of the cost of paying for mostly shitty channels that play tons of ads... all according to the jew plans of course

Yes, the Jews totally wanted this. All part of their plan. They won guys.
>>
Why the Netflix hate? I am Canadian and the selection sucks here and every once in a while I am close to cancelling my account... but if I watch a couple seasons or a handful of movies a month, I'm still ahead.

You millennials don't know what it was like to actual rent movies and pay for each movie/show you watched.
>>
>>86300880
Almond milk is good choice, but only if it came from activated almonds.
>>
>>86301104
Activated and unsweetened. I got 3l for £3.
>>
>>86301010
Because you think freedom means being able to kill children and not being allowed to insult minorities whereas conservatives thinks it mean being left alone by the government unless they inflict physical harm on another citizen.
>>
>>86301136
Noice.
Emu meatballs for dinner?
>>
>>86301080
Times change granpa and dont say 30 years ago there wasnt piracy because my uncle had a store exclusevely for copied movies and series
>>
File: an.jpg (139KB, 1200x713px) Image search: [Google]
an.jpg
139KB, 1200x713px
>>86301142
>conservatives thinks it mean being left alone by the government unless they inflict physical harm on another citizen.

That's ancap
>>
>>86301155
>there wasnt piracy
There was, but you bought the pirated movies for at least $10 a piece. So anons point still stands.
>>
>>86301202
No, ancaps don't think there should be a government.
>>
>>86301080
Or I could go down to my local CEX and pick up 10 blu-ray movies for £10.

>>86301149
Only the finest. That or I make soup/something else.
>>
File: Dead Kennedys.jpg (20KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Kennedys.jpg
20KB, 500x319px
>>86301242
>not sharing cassetes or recording music from radio in the '80
>not sharing and burning craced games and movies on CD in the '90
>not exchanging hard drives with files that you copy int the '00
>>
>>86295835
They can just take money from pressure groups to shit their propoganda into their productions, same as all the major movie studios do.
>>
>>86301360
>sharing
someone has to buy something to get the sharing started. you share your bootleg vhs with someone that has the tapes you like. You don't have to explain it to me. and this was bootlegging, not pirating.
>>
>>86299301
>- make importing uncensored games impossible

I never understood why people want VN porn games in their steam library. Don't you guys have any people from your real life on your friends list? Do you really want a co-worker seeing you play 'PANTY QUEST FUCK THE LOLI DESU DESU XI: ULTIMATE LEWD EDITION'?
>>
>>86300234
gimme
>>
>>86301436
Same thing.
Torrenting is literally online version of "Yo, I've got this thing that I'm going to share with you so you can pass it on further"
>>
>>86301470
I don't know how it is for others, but as long as you're not ugly nobody gives a fuck over here. Everyone's so closed off in Scotland that anything that makes you different, including swinging a fleshlight from your roof, can only be seen as a positive thing.
>>
>>86297060
accurate.
>>
>>86301470
I'm German and we get really dumb censored violent games.
You used to be able to buy uncensored imports before Steam fucked everything. (as long as you're over 18, it's perfectly legal to do that).
>>
>>86301470
Most VNs on Steam are butchered and neutered so badly they might as well not even be sold.

PANTY QUEST FUCK THE LOLI DESU DESU XI: ULTIMATE LEWD EDITION'

becomes

PAINT QUEST LUCK THE DOLLY DESU DESU XI: ULTIMATE US EDITION'
>>
>ITT: Baneposting spics
>>
>>86301574
So order physical copy from other EU country that doesn't censor things. It will probably have English and German language in it already.
>>
>>86296954
/biz/ knows less about money than /ck/ knows about boiling rice
>>
>>86301693
That only works if it's not a Steamworks game.
If I buy a retail version of a game with it (e.g. a Valve game), I have to register it online with Steam and it will download the censored German version and not let me play what's actually on the disc.
>>
>>86296605
>Friends From College
Actually an enjoyable watch
>Masters of none
Actual garbage. Will never understand how this has good reviews or funding
>>
>>86301763
What if you install it offline?
>>
>>86298294

no, if you show up as a seeder for a particular file that is how you get flagged. They download the logs and comb over the IP addresses and ports.

If the address geolocates to an area under the respective copyright attack dog's jurisdiction they contact the ISP, If not they pass it to a partner in the respective country.

> tfw I work for an ISP and see this shit daily.
> 64+ customers share an IP so without a subpoena and specific info they can't do shit
> an IP address is dynamic and not an actual person
>>
>>86301886
You can't. You need to be online at least once to active such games.
>>
>>86297124
You can literally search almost any show or film you like on Google and there will be HD streaming links on the first page.
>>
>>86301674
You're not wrong. But that doesn't answer my question. In fact makes it worse to play those games without the actual pay off of playing them. Have you lads no shame?
>>
File: Screenshot_18.png (1MB, 836x729px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
1MB, 836x729px
>tfw I act like a snob, but just realised my ten year old TV just barely does 720p
blu-ray master race
>>
>>86301574
Germany is lost. Sorry bud. Should just go move to a cozy eastern state and get your vidya in.
>>
>>86301913
>canadian
>get an email from ISP 'please don't download'
>delete the email

Whew. Dodged another one.
>>
>>86297561
You Disney's bots are scary as fuck.
Every single time someone mention Disney's copyright faggotry on the internet, you shits always come at lighting speed to bury the discussion.
>>
>>86302161
I don't want to live in some backwards poor country with violent thieving slavs.
>>
Let's say we have 5 streaming services worth a damn, Netflix being one of them. Would the price of these services be less than a cable bill, and if so, why would I invest in cable if I get all the shows I want for cheaper? What's the average cable bill? If these services were 10-15 bucks each, would the cost be under?
>>
>>86300762
>Doubke features every Friday. Filmstruck does thematic collections and filmography based on country or director or actor or theme. They just had a Revenge program that was curated to perfection.
Got any more info around this? Is this limited content, or do they pull from their existing collection to try to get people watching specific things together?
>>
What'll be extra hilarious when subscriptions start losing the mass of their base due to over-saturation of options/separation into so many split services (as seen now) and try to better re-coup through commercials or some shit like that. AVOID THEM BY BUYING OUR PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION INSTEAD OF YOUR REGULAR ONE.
>>
>>86302522
A good example of this is CBS All Access, which has adverts, and fans (your mother or weird aunt that watches CSI and Big Bang all day) hated it, so they created a more expensive version which doesn't have adverts. It has "promotional interruptions on select shows" though, which is obviously completely different.
>>
>>86299368
>Ultraviolet
Its convienient. Pretty much every tv/movie company is on there. I use Vudu and its pretty much the same thing.
I"ve gotten like 100 movies by opening the cases and taking a pic of the codes kek.
>>
>>86295835
>but its going to kill cinema
It should.
>>
>>86302439
No one with a brain has the time to use that many services. The market SHOULD correct itself out. We are living in a huge media bubble that is gonna burst because of cable tv ,and by extension it's fees, are dying. Sports especially are fucked, no more multimillion contracts for Jamal or Tyrone for stealing an orange that bounces.
>>
>>86302234
if you weren't such pussies maybe your country wouldn't have turned to shit
>>
>>86304151
It's better than yours
>>
>>86304219
not for long
>>
>>86304279
Keep dreaming
>>
American Dad is no longer available on the 15th
>Watching amdad
It's something to put on while I'm cleaning and oiling my guns, I rarely watch TV, that and just about everything else is dogshit. I'm probably going to cancel on the 15th
>>
>>86297051
Or they can leave it to the distributors, like Netflix or something, like they used to
>>
>>86301276
>Or I could go down to my local CEX and pick up 10 blu-ray movies for £10.
>paying to fill your home with garbage
>>
>>86297004
Overvalued asf. it's gonna come tumbling down as soon as investors lose confidence (which is not far away)
>>
>>86297998
You severely underestimate the power of propaganda anon
>>
>>86295835
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>86296624
>I can stream everything for free. Checkmate, Netflix.

so streaming IS the future
>>
just google "watch [MOVIE NAME] online free"
99% of the time the first link will have the movie right there for free! why would you pay for that?
>>
File: 1417030362800.png (258KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1417030362800.png
258KB, 351x364px
>>86304622
Fox is also getting their own streaming service. I guess it's also bad news for Amazon Prime video since they also have shows from Fox. Screw this shit and let's pirate bitches!
>>
>>86305569
Same reason I don't rummage through bins to find free food to eat.
>>
>>86302234
lol, Poland has lower crime rate than you.
>>
>>86297004
So when do we short?
>>
>>86296008
Cable was originally supposed to be commercial free when it was introduced. Look how that ended up.
>>
>>86306415
and internet was suppose to be to shearing knowledge
>>
>>86305821
Because there's nothing to steal in Poland so you make a quick trip to Germany to do your thieving.
>>
File: 1493755452302.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493755452302.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>86302439
>still paying for cable
everyone i know has stopped using cable, not sure what year you're still living in
>>
>>86306500
>shearing knowledge
This post has been removed under EU privacy laws
>>
File: jBC8qyS.jpg (268KB, 1280x743px) Image search: [Google]
jBC8qyS.jpg
268KB, 1280x743px
>>86306503
It ain't 1980 anymore Hans.
>>
>>86306594
Nice cardboard tank.
Beats horses I guess.
>>
>>86302441
They do both. Filmstruck uses all sorts of films TCM had rights to. Not just CC. And they focus on directors cinematographers actors greats themes etc
CC does more individual releases usually for a set time but they also have some really nice original material. They have a series where actors or writers directors will pick from the CC and do intros and its dope because whowver is invited to the series gets to keep adding in the future so they kinda get to curate. I can't recommend it enough. They have a one month trial as well
>>
>>86295981
Lot of people are getting antenna's again. Although there a lot more advanced any get many more channels then just 5 like it use to be.
>>
>no early seasons of Futurama

>Only 7 and up.
>>
just cancelled my subscription today, will use Amazon Prime Video instead
>>
>>86296692
Learn to greentext you fucking faggot. Seriously the increase of reddit users here has sky rocketed past couple weeks. You fucking faggots
>>
>>86297246

Every private torrent I've seen expects a good ratio. There's no way to update store and upload enrich enough torrents to have a positive ratio.
>>
>>86296954
Everyone from biz who knew anything are now on places like zerohedge.
>>
'cord cutters' are fucking retards. if you actually wanted to replace cable and have a selection of shows you need to have like 3 or 4 subscriptions and then you might as well just have a satellite/cable sub

otherwise you just pirate everything, which solves all the problems but when retards talk about ditching cable they dont mean replace it with 100% pirated content
>>
all britcancer needs to be range banned
>>
>>86296219
>>86297124
>>>86296009
>>>86296510
>>>86296539
>>>86296610
>>>86296624
>>>86296706
>>>86296872
>>>86296925

>but it seems to big thing now for feds to crack down on.

Explain
>>
>>86301913
Can your isp shut your internet off for torrenting or is it a bluff?
>>
>>86298692
But then people will see how shitty there originals are rated.
>>
>>86295835

Maybe they should vomit out a few dozen more faggot and tranny shows, seems to working well so far lol
>>
>>86299301
it's still better than any of the alternatives, except maybe gog
>>
>>86296469
Do you not understand how paragraphs work?
>>
>>86295936
Wishful thinking but I support it. The problem is that people have the rights to certain media and are very Jewish with it. iTunes is probably the closest thing to what you described, but for example the fucking Beatles aren't on it.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.