[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm gonna go take a shit What are some more classic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: ???.png (1MB, 1492x800px) Image search: [Google]
???.png
1MB, 1492x800px
>I'm gonna go take a shit

What are some more classic one liners from R&M, /tv/?

pls none involving god
>>
I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me
>>
>>86292921
Of course, only a blind woman would marry you
>>
God isn't real
>>
>>86292921
You can make a file name out of emojis but not with a question mark?
>>
*BURP*
>>
>>86292921
>"You're a nigger Morty!"
>>
MORTY
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>86292921
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
>>
Principle "Vagina!" Loooool.
Note: It's funny because that's a sex organ and not a real name.
>>
I think a lot of this show's appeal comes with the merit of power fantasies in the people viewing it. They're like, "Yeah, I'd totally be like Rick, with my arsenal of science to be able to do whatever I want! But I'd be cool about it to, like non-chalant cause that's how I roll!" and they self insert as Rick.
>>
>every butthurt little bitch who posts r&m refuses to acknowledge Mr. Poopy Butthole
>>
>>86292921
earlier in the episode when he transferred his mind to the bug guy he said he couldn't fit the memories of his improv comedy years

the joke was that he forgot how to improvise so he couldn't think of witty lines
>>
>>86292921
This belongs on /co/ not /tv/. Stop breaking the rules, OP
>>
File: Class_Knight_SourArmor.png (648KB, 593x767px) Image search: [Google]
Class_Knight_SourArmor.png
648KB, 593x767px
>>86292921
I AM PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>86294355
/co/ is full of manchildren, I'd rather discuss animated shows with /tv/ than a bunch of losers who still read comics and watch children's cartoons
>>
Life is *BURRRP* meaningless MOHRTY
>>
>>86294274
>Mr. Poopy Butthole
best character right there
>>
>>86294767
>TV and movies aren't for kids
wew lad
>>
>>86294833
Despite the retarded memes on /tv/, the userbase is actually pretty normal and mature compared to /co/ manchildren. We can discuss kid shit without sperging out like /co/.
>>
>>86294640
>no FTH
Classic Rick right there
>>
Put it in your butthole M-m-m-*BRAP*-arty
>>
>>86294767
>/co/ is full of manchildren
>unironically saying this on a board that thinks saying nigger and reddit is the pinnacle of discussion
>>
File: 1502530092852.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1502530092852.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>86294869
>the userbase is actually pretty normal and mature compared to /co/ manchildren
>/tv/ fairly normal and mature
>>
How ya doing my fellow Redditors? Enjoying our favourite show?
>>
>>86295067
we say nigger and reddit because it's retarded and funny, it's absurd humor
you expect someone to provide an argument and instead you get a "reddit" or "nigger", that's the beauty of it

>>86295088
Look at /tv/ mod swaglord, he stickied 2 pickle rick threads on 4chan and lives a normal life
>>
>>86295116
+1 upboat
>>
>>86294869
I just like how you continue to try and say what is and isn't "kid shit". Blue is for boys and pink is for girls too, yes?
>>
>>86294833
Well for the most part the stuff /tv/ likes to discuss definitely is.
>>
>>86295116
>we say nigger and reddit because it's retarded and funny
No, it's not. It's retarded and reeks of newfaggotry. Prior to 2012, we could actually have surprisingly deep conversations about movies and televisions outside forced memes. But people seem to think /tv/ is a meme factory these days. That was always /sp/ until the janitors went turbocleanse.
>>
File: 113585485.jpg (5KB, 227x226px) Image search: [Google]
113585485.jpg
5KB, 227x226px
>>86294767
>forgetting 90% of the discussion on /tv/ is capeshit that turns into shitflinging
>>
>>86295142
Faggot it's kind of obvious what is and isn't kid shit. People on /co/ love kiddy crap like Star Vs Forces Of Evil and Steven Universe, /tv/ likes things aimed at an older crowd like Xavier Renegade Angel or Rick and Morty
>>
>>86295320
All of that is kid's shit. Fuck off to Reddit.
>>
>>86295116
Reporting this thread to /r/againsthatesubreddits and the mods. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.

Edit: Just updated SRS, Resist, It's Going Down, and many other like-minded comrades on the existence of this cheeto Nazi recruitment forum. Stand down against Nazis? Fuck that noise. I'd turn down the ability to see the next five new episodes of Rick Sanchez fucking shit up in multidimensional hyperspace with his grandson just so I could have the chance to crush deplorables like you. Other progressive redditors reading my outcry for action against the bane of 4chan’s existence that is this thread, consider this: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? I hope those who like the cut of my jib and my call to /r/esist take notice. Now is the time for action. Wubba lubba dub dub, motherfuckers.
>>
>>86295338
Pretty sure that was his point.
>>86295320
No, it really isn't. Not anymore. Really seems like the only thing left that isn't "kid shit" is manual labor.
>>
>>86295392
you're not funny, stupid nigger
>>
>>86295392
Hahaha oh god
>>
File: 1493999834297.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493999834297.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>86295392
>>
>>86294640
>Rick
>not chaotic evil
you suck at DnD, you propably even had sex you non nerd
>>
>>86294320
Oh shit I missed that connection
>DEEPEST LORE
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-09_02-55-35.png (1MB, 1227x767px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-09_02-55-35.png
1MB, 1227x767px
>>
File: 897745444.jpg (544KB, 880x1042px) Image search: [Google]
897745444.jpg
544KB, 880x1042px
>>86296241
>there are people nu-/tv/ that will get unironically triggered by this image
>>
>>86296241
>someone was so triggered by a cartoon about scifi trope parodies that he spent his time to write this tl;dr pseud shit
>he claims to hate reddit yet knows enough about it to write paragraphs about it
thats actually amazing
>>
>>86296241
*BURP*
>>
Rick and Morty is the apotheosis of the representation of reality. It is somewhat like a psychedelic drug in the form of a cartoon show. Unlike other drugs, psychedelics does not sedate, it "awakes" users and expose them to reality unfiltered as possible from our senses. Watching Rick and Morty gives you the opportunity to espy and behold things present and existing in our reality that were there but we were never aware of before such as these philosophies shown in the video. Rick and Morty and some few shows (ex. Eric Andre, Mr. Robot, etc.) are psychedelic in nature while other shows are sedatives overdosing the masses with false joy and happiness. Nonetheless, too much psychedelic has the propensity to sedate. Anyways, you know what's better than watching Rick and Morty, boi? Watching it while tripping on psychedelics. I ponder that the ultimate purpose of this show is to be watched while heavily under the influence of psychedelic drugs, doing so might enable us to construe and assimilate what really is the message hidden within the show in all its nakedness and blinding glory. What do you think? Will tripping while watching it enlighten us with its light or will it bring unimaginable misery caused by its painfully piercing blinding light? Do you remember Plato's allegory of the cave? Watching this show while sober is but mere "shadows", illusions of a spectrum of colors and light, perhaps watching it in an altered state of consciousness might enable us to see pass through the shadows and enable us to only perceive, assimilate, and grasp the thoughts and ideas in their purest form that is being attempted to be conveyed by the creators through this cartoon show? Is Rick and Morty meant to be some thing more than a mere cartoon show, like a reminder that the natural state of humankind is nothing but suffering? Or... is Rick and Morty only meant to entertain people? Vagina?
>>
>>86296241
that's the most reddit thing I've ever seen
>>
>>86296328
>>86299122
>implying autism=reddit
>>
>>86299357
autism without self-awareness is reddit
>>
>>86292921
literally always has drool on this lip?

Fuck this show
>>
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.