[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're losing a fight to the antagonist of the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: casey jones 3.jpg (22KB, 350x203px) Image search: [Google]
casey jones 3.jpg
22KB, 350x203px
>You're losing a fight to the antagonist of the last movie you watched
>This guy barges in to help you

Do you win?
>>
>>86292248
Wayne Gretzky... on steroids?
>>
>>86292248
Fuck no. I was watching Gotg2 (coincidentally before all the posts on here about the movie) and I don't think Casey Jones could kick Ego's ass.
>>
But there wasn't really a boss fight in this one
>>
>>86292248
Last film I watched was Le Samourai so yeah I guess I do win.
>>
I was watching The Town yesterday. I don't know because I didn't finish that piece of shit.
>>
File: 313421991910`.png (94KB, 528x737px) Image search: [Google]
313421991910`.png
94KB, 528x737px
>>86292248
watched PA: the ghost dimension and The Host at the same time.

Casey probably could have handled the Host monster. Don't think there is much anyone (besides Danny Phantom) can do against THE GHOST DIMENSION.
>>
File: Kill Command robo ambush.webm (3MB, 900x374px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Command robo ambush.webm
3MB, 900x374px
>>86292248
Kill Command. Think Casey would best be used as a bullet sponge for the AI-controlled gunbots while I run off to find a way to escape the island.
>>
>>86293323
Her cuck of a husband
>>
>>86293323
that film was fucking shit
>>
Yes, it was four Korean boys and three Korean girls. I think he could take them easily.
>>
>>86297486
>hurt oppas
>expect to leave alive

I dunno man
>>
>>86292248
>Moonrise Kingdom
I don't know how he'd fare against adolescent angst
>>
>>86292248
I pretty sure I'm safe even without Casey Jones.
>>
>Matrix

no
>>
>>86292248
Casey Jones vs. MUTO?
>>
>>86292248
>fighting Ego
nope, we get fucking destroyed
>>
>>86292248
Ego is doomed.
>>
>>86292248
>Roman Holiday
>Some dude in a black suit

If he's on his own yeah maybe I could take him.
>>
>>86298043
>>86298286
You've been watching Max Stirner films?
>>
>>86296927
fuck you
>>
>>86292248
>The Founder

So is it the Mcdonald brothers or Roy? To me Roy seemed like the antagonist, he was such a fucking cunt throughout the whole movie. He stole their ideas, he stole that dudes wife. If Casey Jones were to barge into Roys shitty house in Illinois and beat his head in with a hockey stick, i'd be much happier with the movie
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.