[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is every King of the Hill episode basically >Strawman comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1429524641625.jpg (43KB, 497x410px) Image search: [Google]
1429524641625.jpg
43KB, 497x410px
Is every King of the Hill episode basically

>Strawman comes onto the show
>Hank is a good boy, he dindu nuffin - he just wanted to mow his lawn. He was getting his propane career back on track!
>Strawman is defeated in some way by Hank's old fashioned ways

Or am I missing something?
>>
>>86292223
Unless Penny is the bad guy
>>
>>86292223
Sometimes Peggy is a smartass out of nowhere despite regularly being a dumbass
>>
You're missing the part where you're a fucking faggot
>>
replace "strawman" with "accurate depiction of a progressive"
>>
>>86292223
Haha yeah dude

>conflict enters
>conflict is resolved

wow literally every show does this lol xD
>>
>>86292299
Every bad guy that comes onto the show is a strawman
>>
>>86292339
It's a fucking cartoon, dude.
>>
wtf I hate K* O* T* H* now
>>
>>86292223
>>
>>86292223
hows this cartoon not considered boring

it bore me to death
>>
>>86292223
You forgot the part where Hank makes the concerned face.
>>
Do you see the irony in repeating your shitty thread?
>>
>>86292432
white people like it when mediocre white people are shown as heroes

western media is shit
>>
>>86293174
Yeah KOTH would be so much better if every character backflipped on to the screen and all the bad guys were "developed" villains with a tragic past, when will the west learn
>>
>shows with hundreds of episodes have a standard formula

wow that's just crazy
>>
No actually lots of the episodes show Hank to be a legitimately flawed character, it's just the new episodes where they ran out of ideas that do the whole strawman thing.
The manger babies episode has Hank realizing that not everyone is an emotionless robot like he is.
The Mexico episode revolves around the normally straight-laced Hank being forced to jump the border to get back into the states after he has his ID revoked.
Then there's the episode where Bobby gets a job selling drinks for a mentally retarded man at the race track and Hank kicks his ass after he endangers Bobby's life.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_165958158.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_165958158.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>86292299
Literally every time they make this exact thread someone posts this comment. I should know, it was me last month.
>>
>>86293174
I know right, kill whitey
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.