[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> "What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: picklerick.png (328KB, 1235x651px)
picklerick.png
328KB, 1235x651px
> "What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle and 9/11 was an inside job....

> Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle!"

Literally Shakespere.
>>
Shakespeare wrote the lewdest dick jokes of his era, so not sure what you're getting at
>>
>>86286927
https://youtu.be/MhpkLe8kdcE
>>
w-w-w-w-w-we're all pretending we hate this show, r-r-r-r-right?
>>
>>86289523
High expectations combined with a couple mediocre episodes. Mad Max episode was a bad idea with shitty jokes and a bad arc. Pickle Rick I think people hate because it's clearly going "PEOPLE WILL LATCH ONTO THIS" but the comedy within the episode is pretty good.
>>
>>86289627
rickmancing the stone felt like five minutes, like i was waiting for the episode to go some where but before i realized it it was just over. a pretty large miss overall, i can't even think of a single joke that was said and i watched it like two hours ago
>>
File: 04bb9c93755b1e0595.jpg (80KB, 688x688px) Image search: [Google]
04bb9c93755b1e0595.jpg
80KB, 688x688px
PIKKLE RIKK. On an unrelated note I just watched King Arthur. It's one of the worst movies ever made.
>>
>>86289701
The only good part of that episode is the line at the end "oh, is that what they are?" Just how genuine Jerry is was decent character-comedy.
>>
>>86289794
Entertainingly bad like they put a lot of effort in and it came out gloriously shitty or is it not even fun?
>>
>>86289794

Is this even worth watching for Aidan?
>>
>>86289845
>>86289913
It's so bad it's good. Aiden was the main reason I kept watching.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.