[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does Netflix not have any good movies anymore? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why the fuck does Netflix not have any good movies anymore?
They used to have shit like There Will Be Blood, 2001, Trainspotting, Apocalypse Now and even some Bergman and Kurosawa
Now the best you can fucking find is like three or four good movies to watch again and again and again
what happened?
>>
>>86283102
They're getting cucked by competition.
>>
everyone is trying to take a piece of the pie netflix has. so they're taking movies off the service in hopes of building on of their own. it's fucking stupid though since instead of having one great pie, we'll have a ton of shitty small slices.
>>
>>86283333
True, I want it all one service, not multiple services.
It's shit.
>>
>>86283102
Netflix is going to be all original programming in a few years
>>
File: 1369782749529.png (110KB, 364x241px) Image search: [Google]
1369782749529.png
110KB, 364x241px
>>86283333
>>
I still have disc Netflix because literally over 90% of what I put on there isn't available on the streaming service. It seems like streaming is geared more toward new releases.
>>
>>86283371

The appealing aspect of Netfilx is that it had a shit ton of content for a small price. A lot of people ditched cable due to price and the ability to watch anything anywhere. With so many services wanting a piece of the pie people will not be able to afford them all. Streaming services are a bubble waiting to pop.
>>
>>86283371
Time to pirate.
>>
File: xena1.jpg (36KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
xena1.jpg
36KB, 400x501px
Every time when I had Netflix I'd try to find something only to spend more time trying to find something similar because it wasn't on there then I'd just watch My Name is Earl despite having already seen it. They make all that money yet can't keep shit indefinitely? I just wanted to watch Xena for fucks sake not spend more time looking for shit. Only Netflix series I like is Peaky Blinders and I wonder if Disney is going to take their capeshit series because I just want Punisher.
>>
>>86283720
Well since Disney is making their own streaming service and taking their shows and movies, the Marvel shows will still be there for now.
Defenders is dropping on there soon and they're making new seasons for the others.
I wonder if they're bound by a contract with Netflix.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.