[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>scientists land on alien planet, do basic analysis of atmosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

>scientists land on alien planet, do basic analysis of atmosphere and then walk out of the lander like they just arrived on vacation
>shithead steps into alien spore sac thingy without noticing
>dumb fuck retard literally sticks his nose in an alien spore sacs which cums in his face and he either doesnt notice or thinks its no biggie

Stopped watching. What did I miss ?
>>
you're fucking retarded, they clearly say that all vitals on that planet were better than the one they were heading to before they made a decision to descend on it. fuckin normies
>>
>>86280635
Albino xenomorphs kill some crew and then a regular xeonomorph kills some more
>>
>>86280816

even with the 22nd century technology it's very stupid to just go outside without any protection.

ffs even prometheus got that right
>>
>>86280635
>dumb fuck retard literally sticks his nose in an alien spore sacs which cums in his face and he either doesnt notice or thinks its no biggie
DUDE LOOK AT THESE WEIRD ALIEN BERRIES BRO

Covenant was like watching a Jackass episode.
>>
Women slipping on the same banana peel twice. You can turn it off after that point since it's all downhill from there
>>
>>86280635
Qt lead female and cool drama between androids. Everything else was gay though.
>>
File: 1502340800967.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1502340800967.png
18KB, 509x411px
>gay colonists
>>
>>86280635
Glad to see a certificate space colonist like OP, please tell me more about you standard procedures.
>>
>>86281469
and you alone on Earth forever.
>>
>>86281647
>landing without respirators on a world that has a 100% probability of having bacteria and viruses you have no immunity whatsoever against
Mush've been one of those "special" colonies
>>
>>86280989
>Covenant was like watching a Jackass episode.
Accurate.
>>86281469
>>gay colonists
By that point actual procreation was irrelevant to starting colonies, all they need are couples to start families. They had fetal humans in cryo for pete's sake. Stop being obsessed with gay people you virgin.

The part that just pissed me off was that David supposedly created modern xenos to be 'perfect organisms' when bloodbursters were obviously more lethal or how dumb the Engineers (I'm still hoping those weren't Engineers) were. I mean we can tell when an unidentified craft enters foreign airspace but this super advanced race couldn't tell that their ship was from a ancient ruined world and being piloted by an alien? You can't even argue that they weren't expecting any enemies because they're canonically at war with the Yautja - a race plenty advanced enough to hijack a ship.

Hopefully the Prometheus franchise will be better.
>>
>>86281469
They were the security team, you dingus.
>>
>>86280635
>run simulations on their planet which is light years away
>no idea what kind of life and vegetation exist on the planet
>dont bring any environmental suits
>so sure of them selves they allow couples to have high ranking positions on the ship
>>
It's pretty sad that the only thing that keeps the plot moving is the stupidity of the characters. from the whole, 'hey, lets touch down a few miles away form the signal and walk on a potentially hostile planet' instead of doing a quick flyby to check the situation'. to, 'lets split up' and 'casually enter A FUCKING ALIEN SPACESHIP without setting up a perimeter or communicating to your ship'. not to mention, 'hey lets touch anything'.

also the fucking slapstick with two people slipping on blood in five minutes and 'lets trust the creepy robot who dissects everything and talks to monsters'.

they even thought its somehow a good idea to put fucking couples on board the ship. there is a reason why relationships in the military are a no go - they cloud your fucking judgement.
>>
File: 1501988203294.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1501988203294.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>>86280816
Yea, that's why fox is going to reboot the franchise again.
>>
>>86282102

>they're canonically at war with the Yautja

is this come comics bullshit?
>>
>>86282497

They abandoned everything good in Prometheus and increased the bad 10-fold.
>>
I was hoping they'd show the damage the baby albino xenomorph did to the first girl who slipped, would've been nice to see all the cuts or what was left of her face
>>
File: download (12).jpg (5KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
5KB, 306x165px
>>86280635
There were no real "scientists" in this movie
>>
>>86282530
Atleast read the complete article, dipshit.

Fox gonna reboot the franchise after thelas Ridley's movie.

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/fox-reportedly-looking-reboot-alien-franchise-with-new-timeline
>>
File: no helmet.jpg (176KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
no helmet.jpg
176KB, 1200x675px
>>86281744
>>86282259

WHERE IS HIS HELMET, HE IS IN DANGER!!!
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 305x165px
>>86283597
Lives on planet with jedi master
>worried about helmet

That, is why you fail
>>
File: The Force.gif (219KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
The Force.gif
219KB, 400x170px
>>86283716
okay, then...... WHERE IS HIS CONDOM, HE IS IN DANGER!!!
>>
>>86280635
oh look the poor retarded rented another movie.
>>
>>86280933
>ffs even prometheus got that right

This

One of the biggest complaints for Prometheus was them taking off their helmets BUT AT LEAST THEY HAD HELMETS.
>>
>>86284086
Lmao 3 years later and they're even dumber
>>
>>86284086 yeah >>86283597
>>
>>86280933
>ffs even prometheus got that right
By removing their helmets the second they detected enough oxygen to breathe? They wouldn't have worn them at all if the surface air was breathable.

The criticisms these films get are always so stupid, I'm sure you must all be pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>86284222
THIS.
>>
>>86283343
Pretty much.

All I wanted was a weird movie where Noomi Rapace and David's head met an alien species and some of the questions from Prometheus would be answered.

They fucked everything up and Ridley Scott should forever be known as "the guy who managed to fuck up something that was disappointing already"
>>
File: Ash_Alien_1978.jpg (75KB, 464x693px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_Alien_1978.jpg
75KB, 464x693px
>>86284222
Yo the air seems okay bro

> I'm a scientist aboard an interstellar colony mission
>>
>>86284275
I'm sure he care about your comment.
>>
>>86284275

How'd she even give him a body anyway? Do they have spare robot parts laying around on that Engineer ship?
>>
>>86284275
>get in direct contact with an alien ecosystem that could carry a disease capable of wiping out your entire civilization

no anon, you are the retard.
>>
>>86284688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
>>
>>86285557

I'm not watching some vid. Just tell me.
>>
>>86280635
>hey, android killing everyone, is this alien egg safe I think it will kill me
>no dude it's safe :^)
>oh ok
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>86285557
>Shaw repaired David and took care of him
>he repaid her with a chestburster

Fuck David and fuck synthetic people
>>
>>86286236
That's racist you piece of fleshy shit.
>>
>>86284167
actually 10 years later
>>
How did David make his arm look exactly like it would if alien acid tore through it?

Or did no one fucking check his arm, the mkst obvious indicator if he pullled the ol switcheroo.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.