[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a movie ever made you fall asleep in the theater? Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: DFeQM96XUAEhZsn.jpg (201KB, 819x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFeQM96XUAEhZsn.jpg
201KB, 819x1200px
Has a movie ever made you fall asleep in the theater? Pic related for me.
>>
File: Robin_Hood_2010_poster.jpg (40KB, 296x438px) Image search: [Google]
Robin_Hood_2010_poster.jpg
40KB, 296x438px
>>
>>86274855
???
but i thought cgi apes was meant to be kino
>>
The Two Towers
>>
>>86274906
sleep kino
>>
>>86274906
It was in the fucking 80s
How does this retarded shit still exist
>>
>>86275598
Because Apes are cool and your opinion is shit
>>
>>86274855
war horse
>>
>>86275520
nigga i will fight you in real life
>>
It was a great movie, kino cgi, awesome plot, charismatic villain,it makes you care about the characters and nice humor.
>>
>>86274855

I don't fall asleep in a theater because I'm not senile, fat old fuck. If the movie is irredeemably boring, I just leave.
>>
File: wotp.jpg (34KB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
wotp.jpg
34KB, 540x282px
>>86274855
Rise was a lot more boring, looking back.

This one's good, just not Dawn good.
>>
>>86274855
The entire Pirates of the Cariwhatever series. The Transformers series. Guaranteed to put me into a deep coma.
>>
>>86275702
>it makes you care about the characters
It really doesn't

>>86275753
>I just leave
I was with a friend. It would be rude to just leave him alone there
>>
>>86275520

Gay.

Battle of the Five Armies was made to cure insomnia.
>>
>>86275813
Rise was better than Dawn you dumbass.
>>
Transporter 3
me and a buddy saw it. Both fell asleep and I woke to some scene with a train
>>
>>86274906
They are, just the latest movie that sucked money dick
>>
a few times during Inception
>>
Rogue One. Fell asleep at the beginning, woke up for the final battle. All in all an improved experience.
>>
I came for the Apes
I came for Amiah Miller
>>
Star Wars Force Awakens
>>
BotFA
>>
>>86282161
Let me expand on this. I didn't "fall asleep", I've never done that in the theater. But I was dozing off here and there. I just didn't care what was going to happen next. I would've left after about 40 min, but I was with two friends.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.