[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /tv/, I'm off to college in a week and had to pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: adam-sandler-e1389835029694.jpg (212KB, 1665x993px) Image search: [Google]
adam-sandler-e1389835029694.jpg
212KB, 1665x993px
Alright /tv/, I'm off to college in a week and had to pick a few movies to take with me. I'm taking Alien, Aliens, Mad Max, The Road Warrior, Fury Road, The Abyss, Bladerunner, Who Killed Captain Alex, and all the Star Wars movies. Judge my picks?
>>
You should also bring a gun to shoot yourself with
>>
You made this thread last night. How did you not get the movie recommendations you needed?
>>
>>86260405
Pretty fucking safe entry level picks, there's nothing to judge with such casual generic picks.
Here's a crazy idea, maybe try taking something you didn't watch 5 times already
>>
>>86260464
What? This shitty website told me I didn't complete the captcha. And I didn't want to type everything again so I just went to sleep.
>>
>>86260506
Like?
>>
>>86260529
>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>The Imposter
>Fail-Safe
>Man Bites Dog
>Wild Tales
>The Wages of Fear
>Pickpocket

There you go, quick 8 true undeniable kinos which I sincerely hope you check out if you haven't already, but I have a strong feeling that you'll just google one or two of them, not find anything familiar about it and move on.
>>
>>86260725
Dude, the Argentinian Wild Tales? I fucking love that movie. Might just take it. As for the other ones, I haven't heard of them. But I will definitely check them out.
>>
File: 1501250273324.gif (352KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501250273324.gif
352KB, 256x256px
>>86260405
>alien
good
>Aliens
Didn't need to bring them both
>mad max
ehhhhh
>Road Warrior
Stop fucking bringing more than one movie of a franchise
>Fury Road
Again
>The Abyss
Not bad
>blade runner
Honestly it's overrated but I can appreciate it.
>Who killed captain Alex
Honestly why?
>All of the star wars movies
You only really need one.

My advice is that it's pretty entry level, and you might want to mix it up, and have less franchise material. That might get boring fast. Not bad flicks though.
If I were in your place I'd plan out each night on a film calendar, so to speak. Even as autistic as it may sound, it could help.
>>
File: 1445929137583.jpg (26KB, 279x228px) Image search: [Google]
1445929137583.jpg
26KB, 279x228px
>>86260405
you're forgetting the obvious
also they're nowhere near pretentious enough
people wont be able to instantly identify you as a demented movie nerd
Lastly, I'm pretty sure you're legally required to own the big blue, reservoir dogs and requiem for a dream if you attend uni
>>
>>86260880
>Film Calendar
Sounds autistic as hell. I'm down.
>Why take Who Killed Captain Alex?
Nigga, I have the fucking signed DVD that movies is my fucking lifeblood.
>>
>>86261132
Okay, I must admit I haven't watched the whole thing. It just seemed like too much of a meme pick. I guess it could be a conversation starter if you've got friends over, and if not I suppose it'll still be fun. To each their own.
>>
The Room is great to watch with friends if you can pick it up at some point. Also try not be a retarded undergrad like the other 97%.
>>
What's preventing you from just taking unlimited movies on a flash drive or something? Do you not have access to any streaming services?
>>
>>86261471
Me? Retarded? Never. And yeah, I watched The Room with some friends a while back. The laughs I had that day can only be compared with the ones I had during Captain Alex.
>>
OP is a 18 year old faggot
>>
>>86261522
Recommend me some?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.