[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the dumbest episode of south park. If Matt and Trey did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 18

This is the dumbest episode of south park. If Matt and Trey did it just to be edgy contrarians, then that's one thing, but they usually like to imprint some of their morals into their show. If they genuinely think that smoking isn't one of the greatest threats to public threats, then they're retarded.

It's no different than if they did an episode today about how it's cool and totally okay to have everyone addicted to prescription opiods because that's their choice, and then they had some celebrity strawman going crazy screaming "PILLS ARE BAD. JUST HAVE EXPENSIVE ACUPUNCTURE IF YOU'RE IN PAIN."

This isn't the first time they've had weird standards for smoking. in "Death Camp of Tolerance" they had the tolerant museum guide go off on a man smoking.
>>
I was in high school at the time this episode aired and it captured these seminars perfectly. They tried to make students avoid cigarettes by having these weird campaigns about how cool people don't smoke, but it just does the opposite.

I guess they were thinking if a child sees this campaign and gets taught that's how the will end up if they don't smoke, they will.
>>
not as bad as the Michael Jackson episode
>DUDE WHACKO JACKO LMAO
typical slanderous kikes
>>
>>86254102
If they focused on the hokey anti-smoking campaigns, that would be fine, but it went off in a weird tangent about having Rob Reiner be an irrational hypocrite by implying he's oppressing poor people by getting rid of smoking. It's just a dumb libertarian garbage episode.
>>
>>86254188
I think the point was that fast food is killing America just as bad as smoking but he's doing that while making money fighting the other
>>
>>86254005
>Death Camp of Tolerance
LEMMIWINKS! GERBIL KING!
>>
>>86254188
The point is that it's rich assholes telling poor people how to live under the guise if you're too stupid to know better so they will shepherd you the way.
>>
>>86254188
Wah people can't take care of themselves. Fucking ancap retards thinking people should be able to live life as they see fit.
>>
>>86254358
But it's not a zero-sum game. You can think that smoking and fast food is bad.
>>
>>86254510
Or you can realise they are symptoms of the same issue
>>
>>86254163
that's ignorant
>>
>>86254667
Wrong forum kike
>>
>mad at a southpark episode
kys
>>
>worst episode
>not including the fucking disaster that was last season.
>>
there is no excuse for smoking, not even our society condones it anymore.

if you are a smoker, you are an idiot. That's a fact, if you want to debate me then find something else to debate.
>>
File: ButtOut11.jpg (39KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
ButtOut11.jpg
39KB, 700x450px
>>86254005
I bet you got mad when Rob Reiner lost his precious goo.
>>
>>86254005
The problem is that it embodies Matt and Trey's unfortunate habit of confusing being a hypocrite with being wrong.
Showing the smoking company to be good boys who dindu nuffin' ruined it. It should have been fat asshole vs corportate assholes
>>
>>86254723
You missed the joke, fucking nigger.

>>86254667
Don't worry senpai I understood....I understood ;_:
>>
>>86254188
I think the point is that it's a fucking comedy show, so they did the opposite of what is considered sensible while making everything silly and over the top to clue the audience in on the fact that MAYBE the're taking the piss to some degree.
Like, you know how from time to time they make crazy, unreasonable and clearly wrong people look sensible and level-headed? you're not meant to be "wow, these South Park guys endorse this kind of shit? What a bunch of retards" but "hah I get it, it's like that ms paint comic where Hitlers looks all sensible and collected while the person arguing with him looks like a hysterical weird".
>>
>>86254964
>show makes a poignant social/political comment
>OMG GENIUS SOUTHPARK IS SO RIGHT
>show makes a nonsensical "point"
>lol who cares! its just a comedy show

literally Jon Stuart syndrome. A political analyst when he's right and just a comedian when he's wrong
>>
>>86254964
>Like, you know how from time to time they make crazy, unreasonable and clearly wrong people look sensible and level-headed? you're not meant to be "wow, these South Park guys endorse this kind of shit?
Except in those cases it's my made clear that they're doing it.
Where exactly does it show the smoking lobby is anything but the objectively good guys?
The only part I can think of is claiming slavery was a good thing, but the rest of the episode implies they'renplaying it straight.
>>
>>86254005
South Park has always been fundamentally reactionary; those pushing for change are wrong no matter what change they push for. Nothing is a bigger crime to Matt and Trey than Giving a Shit. Their ideology is apathetic-libertarian; whether you're on the left or the right, if you're asking me to change my behavior, you suck.

As it stands, the political left tends to push for more change than the political right does; as it stands, Matt and Trey admit they dislike conservatives and "really fucking hate" liberals. It isn't about left or right; it's about change versus comfort. If you're trying to change something, they think you're annoying. And they think you're lame, because caring about stuff is lame.

It's the same attitude that establishes "u mad" and "butthurt" as the ultimate trump cards in internet arguments: caring is for losers, and if you become personally invested in politics you're part of the problem. Uncritical, detached acceptance of the status quo is the only morally upright posture, and those who draw a distinction between is and ought are all smug bullies, outlandish freaks, and/or closed-minded zealots.

It's a show that teaches its audience to become lazy and self-satisfied, that praises them for being uncritically accepting of their own biases, and that provides them with an endless buffet of thought-terminating cliches suitable for shutting down all manner of challenges to their comfort zones.

South Park is a place where you never have to have your assumptions challenged. It's a place where you're always right, you shouldn't bother to think, and the people asking you to change your mind are annoying busybodies and prigs who should just shut up and leave you alone.

South Park is, if you'll excuse the expression...a "safe space."
>>
>>86254992
Did I say both of those things? Or are you angry at me because I gave my own opinion, that happens to conflict with what somebody else said at some point? Am I also bipolar because somebody in the world is angry at this very moment?

Here's what - I - think, in case you were curious: I don't think South Park is flawless, there are moments when they do make pretty stupid points or contradict themselves. I just don't think this is one of them.
>>
>>86255082
I thought it was clear the moment they had a fucking idyllic singing and dancing number in the tobacco factory, but that's just me.
>>
>>86254005
I haven't seen south park in years but if this is mocking those fucking gay ass anti-smoking cringfests that somehow get approved as commercials, then that's fine by me.

God I fucking hate those commercials.
>>
>>86255209
That shows they're being hyperbolic for a joke, as a contrast to the anti smoking lobby.
Not that they aren't objectively good, as the rest of the episode shows.
>>
>>86255115
this has really made me think
>>
>>86254510
you can think things. then you can make your own choices. and if you're that into it, you can persuade people to see it your way

I don't see how stealing people's money, shutting down their businesses, or throwing people into cages fits into the conversation.
>>
>>86254005
>greatest threats to public threats

nigga u retarded
now tell me where u live so I can come round and smoke
>>
>>86255115
>dislike conservatives and "really fucking hate" liberals

conservatism is leftism going the speed limit.

the political spectrum is

anarchism--minarchism--------------------lolbertarian----conservatism--leftism
>>
>>86254005
have they stopped making fun of politics? last season was shit bcause of that
the events prior to the stick of truth game was ok
>>
>>86254825
Have you ever tried it?
>>
>>86254005
>but they usually like to imprint some of their morals into their show

That's your interpretation. Don't project.
>>
>>86256116
http://www.vulture.com/2017/07/trey-parker-south-park-less-trump-season-21.html
>>
Anti smoking people are usually mean spirited, annoying and fat. It was pretty accurate.
>>
>>86256185
>dude just destroy your lungs lmao
>>
>>86256552
And smokers always smell terrible so it's not like anyone with standards wants to spend any time near you.
>>
>>86254163
MJ was a pedo though. Sounds like you're the Jew.
>>
>>86257119
>he actually believes this.
I see you've never left the basement.
Nobody acts like that except the most sheltered autists.
Nobody wants to spend time with fat losers who usually smell worse than smokers because they shower once a week and sweat non stop. Even if fat people do shower, they smell like sour ham.
>>
I literally had no idea south park was still making new episodes. Holy shit who the fuck is still watching this garbage? It was an edgy unconventional adult cartoon from the 90s.

The only people still watching this are fat balding numales who's attire consists of nothing but marvel tshirts and flip flops whose entire personality is based off pop culture
>>
>>86255115
It's a copypasta but it's still true
>>
>>86257330
>I for one base my personality on posting on a japanese iamgeboard.I am special,counterculture and unique.People who are different are probably not male enough
>>
>>86257363
Doubt it's copypasta. It reads like a direct response to the OP.
>>
>>86257177
the pedo meme was invented by a jewish lawyer who claimed his son was raped for mad dosh look it up
>>
>>86257471
Try being on /tv/ for more than two minutes.
>>
South Park is so gen x dood.
>>
>>86257618
Done.
>>
>>86256638
Oh so you don't know what you're talking about. Got it.
>>
>>86257384
.t someone who speaks in fluent movie quotes xD
>>
>>86254005

I always thought it just was poking fun at the hypocrisy of anti-smoking campaigners who they too were unhealthy in their own way.
>>
>>86257723
Well congratulations. You got him caught. What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>86257770
Calling you a faggot
>>
>>86254901
>le middle of the road stance

Yeah so they could be as cool as you right?
>>
>>86257877
WITH NO VIRGINITY!
>>
>>86254825
Pretty much this.

>kills you slowly
>absolutely reks your lung capacity
>makes you stink
>costs a fortune

What's the trade off really? Calms you down during stressful periods? Do people really not see how pathetic that is? How about you face your problems like a fucking adult
>>
>>86258023
i wish i was dead

maybe i should start smoking a pack a day
>>
>>86258252
>takes years to kill you, and when it finally does it will be painful and unpleasant

Good idea buddy
>>
>>86257177
Lol kiddo, MJ actually declined to be a pedo because he didn't want to be in the jaws of the Hollywood kike machine so the Jews destroyed his career and fucking memed the shit out of him being a pedo as payback. No-one fucks with the Jews, with Jews you lose is a message to live by.

Go back to /pol/ and come back in ten years when you're ready to face me.
>>
>>86258023
>What's the trade off really?

Stress reliever
Gives you an acceptable excuse for a break from whatever
Makes your voice gruff
>>
>>86258023
>this
It's all true what you are saying but just because it's true doesn't mean you should be an asshat to people who choose to smoke.
Heres a spoiler smokers know it's unhealty
Most people who hate on smoking arefat slobs or pill addicts
This is why they made this episode to show the hypocratie of anti smokers.
>>
>>86258023
you are the reason they made this episode
>>
reminder that if you are in favor of banning cigs you are a colossal faggot

bitch and moan all you want, if you don't like it don't use it.
>>
>>86258583
This guy gets it
Amerifats hating on smoking while cosuming 3000 calories a day and being the biggest consumer of prescribed opiads
>>
File: Screenshot_20170812-040622.jpg (1MB, 1055x4029px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-040622.jpg
1MB, 1055x4029px
>>86254188
the point was that the anti smoking ads were really getting out of hand at the time.
everywhere you looked you saw an ad that said smoking kills entire cities full of people everyday. the company behind it ended up getting sued for providing false statistics and straight up lies about people that "suffered" second hand smoking.
>>
>>86258705
even always sunny took a dig at "thetruth" early on with their bs campaigning
>>
>>86258583
Fuck off, secondhand smoke kills more people than actually smoking them does. I don't care what you do in the privacy of your own home but the moment you go out into public with me, you play by my rules.
>>
File: 1370223112299.jpg (100KB, 550x620px) Image search: [Google]
1370223112299.jpg
100KB, 550x620px
>>86258799
>>
>>86258799

Actually, when (YOU) go out in public (YOU) play by the PUBLIC's rules. Which doesn't happen to prohibit smoking.

What an entitled edgelord you are.
>>
>>86254005
you missed the point entirely my friend
>>
>>86258799
>You don't own public spaces, I do
>>
>>86258897
da strawman
>>
>>86258799
not sure that's quite how it works bud, you need a hug?
>>
>>86258927
>>86258897
wrong person shit
>>
>>86255082
You didn't think that treating a cigarette factory as Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory was ironic?
>>
>>86258871
>(YOU) play by the PUBLIC's rules. Which doesn't happen to prohibit smoking.
Factually wrong.
>>
>>86258799
>the moment you go out into public with me, you play by my rules

the more i think about this statement the funnier it gets
>>
>>86258871
>>86258987
depends on the state.
>>
>>86258987
which part?
>>
>>86259031

That it does. People should also try, i dunno, travelling outside the US sometime?
>>
>>86258799
just remember anon, when you say something dumb on 4chan, nobody knows it was you
>>
>>86258521

nah, how about we hate all of the losers
>>
>>86259089
why would someone leave the best country in the world
I'm not from america, and i cant imagine living anywhere else
>>
>>86258023
Who is forcing you to buy a pack a day?
>>
>>86259110
Unless you're retarded enough to use a tripcode.
>>
>>86259166
>smokers have self-control

lol
>>
>>86259140
good for you man, really, it is
>>
File: 1479169228062.jpg (808KB, 1126x989px) Image search: [Google]
1479169228062.jpg
808KB, 1126x989px
>>86259231
:D
>>
where's the >doesn't smoke cigarettes -pasta
>>
>>86259140
>>86259231
>Living in a country so regulated you can get fined for collecting rainwater
Wew, land of the free, amiright?
>>
>>86259353
better than living under a ngwenyama
>>
>>86259353

where do you live, anon?
>>
>>86259179
tripfags always lack the self-awareness necessary to recognize they're idiots
>>
There's no black and white moral, it's trying to capture the zeitgeist. I would say more than anything it's pointing out the absurdity of picking and choosing one industry out of the many which are more or less profiting entirely out of killing you early, making you sick, selling you false cures or insuring your flabby, diseased and fucked up body.
>>
>>86259089
in my state (Tennessee) there is no statewide smoking ban
>>
>anti-smoking ads portray tobacco companies as worse than hitler

>comedy show does the same thing to anti-smoking campaigners and portrays tobacco companies as utterly perfect

>dude htf can southpark be pro-smoking???

are people getting dumber every day?
>>
>>86254375
i love this episode
its just proves that the left can spin so far that they reach back around to the right
>>
>>86259861
I like being reminded that most people barely comprehend more than a single dimension of politics.

The left and right in the US are both highly authoritarian. So much so, the meaningful bits are the maintenance of authority.
>>
>>86259955
i feel the right is less so
>>
>>86260011
Ah, you're one of those epic "being an idiot on purpose" tripfags.
>>
>>86260105
lmao ok friend. believe what you will
>>
>>86260105
No, /pol/tards will seriously just do anything they can do portray the right as good and the left as evil.
>>
>>86260269
i dont go on /pol/. also i dont beleive in left vs. right
>>
Lets thank the tripfag for making this thread entirely about him.
>>
>>86260321
you chose to reply >)
>>
>>86254964
That was the season they argued that the rainforest was bad and should be cut down.

Its just for lols that season.

New seasons are just full of preaching
>>
Coffee and cigarettes are the perfect breakfast.
You can't deny it.
>>
>>86260436
i liked season two quite a bit. i just rewatched it. the soical commentary in newer seasons is just crap.
>>
>>86260309
>I don't believe in left vs. right
>>86260011
>I feel the right is less so

Yeah, you're full of shit.
>>
>>86260546
lmao what? I have an opinion on one thing, so i must beleive another different thing? you go on /pol/ too much
>>
>>86260436
wasn't the rainforest episode more about how conservation advocates have never left california and barely understand any issues?

and I hope this thread is teaching people why you don't respond to tripfags.
>>
>>86258799
>all these people falling for obvious bait
>>
>>86256185
Have you ever tried self-harm?
>>
>>86260436
rainforest was 3
butt out was 7

Why do I know this?
>>
>>86254005
>baww baww i'm a filthy smoker and i hate that we're made fun of
kek op end ur lyf
>>
>>86254005
>pretending like smoking is the worst thing even while being morbidly obese, something that objectively kills far more Americans and costs far more in healthcare
>ripping on those awful seminars that try to be hip but just make kids cringe

This was one of the most overt South Park episodes ever, and yet you're still too stupid to get the satire.
>>
File: 1468956513891.jpg (61KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468956513891.jpg
61KB, 485x480px
>>86258023
>never had real problems
>tells others to face them like an adult
>>
>>86262058
How the frick would you know?
>>
>>86254005
The worst episode by an absolute mile is pic related.
There is no such thing as a South Park episode worse than this garbage.
>>
>>86262160
There's also no such thing as a South Park episode that is not garbage.
>>
>>86259831
Bullshit,they tried to portray the tobacco industry as a "respectable business".The hardest punch was of course for "lol it's a Hollywood guy who try to raise awareness also he's a fatty and cant understand you the common people because he's rich also he's fat lol"
>>
>>86262160
funnybot was easily worse. that one had zero redeeming value. Funnybot actually had a couple good jokes that were ruined by how horrible the rest of the episode was.
>>
>>86262200
I didn't realize respectable businesses regularly had their employees break into song and dance

or maybe I just don't work for a respectable company
>>
File: gothdance.gif (933KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
gothdance.gif
933KB, 467x350px
>>86260486
Which one are you?
>>
>>86262288
>"I'm such a non-conformist that I'm not going to conform with the rest of you guys. Ok I'll do it"
One of the best lines in the whole show.
>>
File: bla.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bla.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>86262288
This one.
>>
>>86254188
I once had a very liberal friend give me a whole ration of shit about that very thing. I had just quit and was giving unrelated people advice on how to if they want to(though isn't that always the joke, that smokers always want to quit?) and she just went off with "poor people can't afford meds for aniexty so getting them to quit is classist" and some shit. Most annoying part if the whole thing was she didn't even fucking smoke.

So there are stupid people like this of all political beliefs.
>>
>>86262338
Love the goth kids. Their episode, that one with Poe, is easily my all-time favorite South Park episode.
>>
>>86262338
>>86262417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po8NVV9FLNU
They're great, best side group.
>>
>>86262189
edgy, i like it :^)
>>
Every day I think about going back to cigarettes

Girl I'm dating now smokes and it's hard to stay away
>>
>>86262460
Goth Kids 3 fucking when
>>
>>86262540
Stuff her ass with tobacco, light it and suck her mouth. Take second-hand smoking to a sexy new level.
>>
>>86262557
You mean 4.
Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers already exists and is pure kino.
>>
>>86254005
Smoking has tons of social benefits. People who smoke tend to die in before they can draw from the programs they pay into, like Social Security, Medicare, or their retirement. Plus, the taxes they spend on their sin sticks help offset their healthcare costs, which aren't as high as non-smokers. Non-smokers linger, smokers die quickly.

So, would you rather people all die off at 90 in some nursing home, spending all of their life savings and costing society a shitload of cash, or do you think that adults dropping dead at 65 from any one of the myriad of smoking-related diseases might actually have some unintended benefits to society?
>>
>>86262696
The problem with your idea about social benefits is that it's offset by the higher rates of disease among smokers. It's similar to arguing that obesity has tons of social benefits because obese people have shorter lives. You're ignoring the massive costs of frequent hospital visits before they die.
>>
>>86262607
My mistake, you're absolutely correct.
>>
>>86262736
And you're ignoring the massive health costs anyone over 80 requires.
>>
>>86254005
wrong is what u are
>>
>>86258023
Enjoyable
Smells good
You look cool
>>
>>86262822
>trip
opinion discarded
>>
>>86262784
I'm not ignoring them, only pointing out that the health costs incurred by smokers offset the benefits of cutting over 80 costs (some of whom are smokers themselves).
>>
>>86262540
What's it like to kiss a smoker?
It's just that I have women at work who smoke and when they come back from a break they reak by just walking past.
>>
>>86254964
Jon Stewart is that you
>>
>>86254005
It's a lolbertarian thing. Just like Penn & Teller did an episode where they lied about second-hand smoking not being real.
>>
>>86258521
>It's all true what you are saying but just because it's true doesn't mean you should be an asshat to people who choose to smoke.

well duh, it's common courtesy, but it's a great thing most places have banned smoking indoors and in elevators, it stinks up the place and can be detrimental to children who use those public tools.

if there's an area or building like a bar where it's fine to smoke I wouldn't complain. There's a place for almost everything.

Also it's "smoking is bad" is valuable information to teach kids, the less children growing into adolescence starting to smoke tobacco products, the better and healthier benefits for the population.
>>
>>86257177
>MJ was a pedo

you can't fight hollywood. i'm sorry you were branded a pedo, given botched surgery and then drugged to death lil michael.

DON'T BLAME IT ON SUNSHINE, DON'T BLAME IT ON MOONLIGHT, DON'T BLAME IT ON GOOD TIMES, BLAME IT ON THE jew
>>
>>86256250

>like 80% of the episodes end with some variation of, "you know, I learned something today..."

A lot of times they did it ironically, but there are plenty of episodes where this is played as a straight, "this is the moral of the story".
>>
>>86261254
Nope, and I won't judge people who do. My ex used to cut herself to relieve anxiety and it did actually help with the anxiety. Sometimes cutting herself was the only thing that stopped her from killing herself. Does this mean she should do it? No, but it's understandable why she would and I don't know if I would be able to resist in her situation either.
>>
>>86265008
>BLAME IT ON THE jew

It sounded better with Blame it on the jewish.
>>
So many contrarian edgy fags
>durrr south park was never funny hurr check out how patrician I am
>>
>>86254005
The episode was fine, you retarded americans are insufferable cunts and never shut the fuck up about smoking, even when you're on vacation.

I remember my aunt that lives in america coming over 5 years ago and trying to lecture me, like a fucking jehova's witness.

fyi I quit smoking but if she was still here I would have burned that cunt's house down
>>
>>86254854
the first time i saw this part i was fucking rolling laughing. As someone who grew up in the "cigarette state" it holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>86254005
Have you ever seen the anti smoking commercials in the US? They're pathetic, obnoxious and at best straight up annoying. Between the cat meme spewing commercials and the smoking is racist commercials it's just so cringe worthy that it's completely ineffective.
>>
>>86258023
It's not like I actually want to anymore. Do you have any clue how addictive nicotine is?
>>
>>86254163
I think they did good with it, either he was a pedo, or he was being a crazy shit father not letting go of his childhood. It doesn't matter he had to go through that when he has kids, he needs to be the adult and stop acting like a child. I think it shows both sides, for the ones who find him innocent, and the ones who find him guilty. 10/10 on his face falling apart though.
>>
File: 1502414897707.jpg (149KB, 1272x818px) Image search: [Google]
1502414897707.jpg
149KB, 1272x818px
>>86254723
So why has no one compared these two shows yet? It feels preachy and it is mainstream. Same makes me go with the simpsons or family guy.
>>
>>86262696
Yeah our parents had it right tbqh, smoke because it gets you laid, die early and don't live the crypt keeper experience. My grandpa had hard liquor and smoked and had like fucking 11 kids and banged attractive women until his dying day, died at 60 and left nobody in debt just stroked out.

>>86255115
Reddit is sometimes right, Gen Z grew up with this show and it feels like they are growing up with this DGAF attitude, just whatever brings the luls.
>>
>>86268843
"Troll culture." It's a piece of shit and has ruined everything.
>>
>>86254163
>implying their treatment of MJ wasn't one of the most kind they had on the show
they made his pedophilia really ambiguous in the episode, all they did was call him out for being in arrested development
>>
>>86260621
>You only fight these causes because caring sells~
>All you activists can go fuck yourselves!
to be fair i do hate activists too
>>
>>86258023
>>makes you stink
Why does this meme still exist? Do American cigarettes use sewage or what?
>>
>>86273201
are you a smoker

smokers don't smell it, but you do smell fucking horrible, trust me

the worst part is that cigarettes are the only tobacco product that does this, cigars don't do this
>>
>>86273319
What?
Cigars smell pretty heavily.
>>
>>86273440
they smell, but it's pleasant

cigarettes are almost aggressive in how bad they smell, you can almost taste the chemicals in the air
>>
>>86268335
He was still severely mentally ill. Just "letting go his childhood" doesn't happen with trauma, neurosis, and mania.
>>
>>86273509
>you can almost taste the chemicals in the air
That happens when you smoke tobacco filled heavily with additional aromas.

Most of the popular cigarette brands do that but it's rare in cigars.
>>
Smoking isn't nearly as bad as "they" want you to believe. A cigarette a day will cut your life short by less than a year, and many top athletes smoke.
>>
>>86254005
>but they usually like to imprint some of their morals into their show.

Trey said in the charlie rose interview that this isn't true most of the time - they actually pick whichever moral side makes for the better story. Being anti-smoking isn't very funny.
>>
>>86273747
who the fuck smokes one cigarette a day?
>>
>>86274066
I do
>>
>>86274103
you're a piece of shit
>>
>>86274066
Not every smoker is a chain smoker, that's why we have that extra term.

Lots of people are also just social smokers. (at least outside America)
>>
>>86274166
>social smokers
you're a fucking normie
>>
>>86274141
Not only that, I'm swole and make sure to smoke it near schools or places where people are jogging. It is the highlight of the day.
>>
>>86274187
I didn't say I'm a social smoker.
>>
>>86254005
>vaping
>>
the song was the best one in the show though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpQdqWfuL-U
>>
>>86254992

I always thought he was just a comedian no matter what. But I never got sucked into his weird cult, I just moderately enjoyed the Daily Show even when I disagreed with it.

I don't really find presidential impressions to be funny at all. Not when Stewart did Bush, and not when Noah did Trump. It's just cringe-worthy and they over do it.
>>
>>86273555
well that too, he needed to get help and stop acting like the way he was. he needed to be an "adult" and get some help for the sake of his own children.
>>
>>86273747
>and many top athletes smoke
Dart players aren't athletes.
>>
>>86276424
Are olympians and dtf winners?
>>
>>86276896
>down to fuck winners
what lol
>>
>>86254005
The problem is that they have to make these episodes in the week directly before they air. Its why most of them feel rushed and confused.
>>
>>86258521
>Most people who hate on smoking arefat slobs or pill addicts
[citation needed]
>>
>>86273747
Do you really believe there's a Jewish conspiracy to exaggerate the dangers of smoking?
Do you think all the studies showing that it causes cancer are fabricated?
>>
>>86278261
uhhh you need to take the red pill
>>
>>86278261
>he doesn't know smoking is a republican industry.
>>
>>86278261
>studies showing that it "causes" cancer
>outing yourself as a science illiterate fool
The tobacco industry is an ant next to the health insurance business.
>>
>>86273747
Dude are you being serious. You just said that smoking ONE cig a day cuts your life short by "less than" a damn year. There are few things that are that hazardous that aren't outright poisons.
>>
>>86274103
Then just stop, dipshit. You're obviously not addicted, so ther's no
>>
>>86254005
imagine being so retarded that you don't get the message of a south park episode. I just feel sorry for you OP
>>
>>86275935
He probably thought no one could help him.
>>
File: 1499802222173.jpg (10KB, 250x261px) Image search: [Google]
1499802222173.jpg
10KB, 250x261px
>all these anons calling smokers suicidal retards while the industrialized hamburger rotting in their guts keeps them pretending their life is so great they can tell everyone what they should be using for the same purpose
>>
File: 1498246839948.gif (840KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1498246839948.gif
840KB, 777x777px
>>86280204
>>
>>86280324
t. regular drug user
>>
>>86280324
>vegan
>good for your health
Choose one and only one. At least tobacco is enjoyable and enhances your memory instead of diminishing.
>>
>>86280324
enjoy your hair falling out
>>
>>86280379
only drugs that don't harm animals

>>86280400
tobacco is fine as long as it's not tested on animals. All it will do is help the human race die off quicker which is ultimately a good thing

>>86280426
course on hair falling out? I've been vegan for 12 months now and I feel so rejuvenated. Haven't lost any hair, maybe you should give it a go????
>>
File: 1491188423334.gif (836KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1491188423334.gif
836KB, 777x777px
>>86280426
* i mean source xD

also forgot the image
>>
>>86280577
reference to https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/aug/11/why-we-fell-for-clean-eating
>>
>>86254188
I still think it was a good episode but I sure to hate libertarians.

>>86254426
Ancaps are complete morons who fail to see the inevitable demise of capitalism. It could seriously be entirely phased out within our lifetimes. Socialism is the only viable economic system as automation and AI replace nearly every job imaginable.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.