[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0 substance + some visual style + tits + shitty "creepy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images[1].jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
5KB, 225x225px
0 substance + some visual style + tits + shitty "creepy" dialogue that means nothing + shitty contrived twists = this show
>>
Eh, I've liked the episodes that have aired so far. Waiting for something great, but overall it's alright enough.
>>
>>86249704
i mean its alright for half an hour. its a whatever kinda show
>>
>>86249704
The pizza delivery episode was totally retarded, even the stupid twist at the end, boring.
>>
I dunno how this shitpile has a good rating on RT
>>
>>86249704
I like ep 1+2. 3 just doesn't do anything special. He's just a crazy cult leader doing lobotomies on people to score a quick buck. What's the catch?
>>
>>86250831

Ep 1 is the worst one IMO. What was the fucking point of that episode? Please, enlighten me
>>
>>86250935
it was fun. no real point. ralphie being real (maybe) could have gone either way. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>86250967

It wasn't even fun, it was just stupid awkward dialogue that had no connection the ending. The kid's mom died, he asked her about sex, said his dad was out fucking girls. None of that had anything to do with the ending, we didn't learn anything about Meg to explain why she would have killed the boy except that he flipped his shit, either she was insane or the room fucked with her mind, but then what was the boy doing? was he trying to manipulate her? why? did he want to die? so many questions, none of which are answered. absolutely one of the worst episodes of any TV show if i'm being totally honest, yes I am fucking mad
>>
>>86251028
very well. I enjoy little short stories like that, so maybe it's just a difference in taste
>>
>>86250967
And then it chickened out of committing to going either way and left us with an ending that had no payoff.
>>
>>86249704
Usually I think /tv/ is just trying to be contrarian but in this case I 100% agree with OP. I was hoping for an interesting framing device that maybe had the capacity to lead into an interlocked sci-fi plot bridging the whole series together over time but what's been shown so far is utterly predictable and trite.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.